PDA

View Full Version : Do you MULTIPLY....

Alexander
06.09.28, 01:33 PM
Sino sa mga board members ang merong MULTIPLY account :D

BP_fan23
06.09.29, 01:43 PM
ano yan kuy alex? friendster-like site ba?

nargalzius
06.10.01, 04:19 PM
Hala, multiply naman ngayon? hehehehe.

For those who like social networking sites, you might want to try Facebook - as it has now opened registrations to the rest of the world (it used to be specific for US college students lang)

My friend who studies in Berklee showed it to me nung closed registration pa sila, tas sobrang astig. Parang flickr-meets social networking. Best looking interface I've ever seen in a social networking site.

I'm seriously contemplating on terminating the rest of my accounts on other "networking sites" (friendster and myspace palang naman sinalian ko) and just go Facebook since I really think it's the best of all.

bouie
06.10.02, 10:04 PM
I also have a Multiply account although di ko masyado inuupdate. Ang gulo kasi eh. May Vox and Facebook din ako. Asteeg! ^_^

Jon2
06.10.04, 07:11 AM
heheh.. kuya alex. for some reason i have this feeling... bakit ka nagtatanong?

ako meron, but haven't used it really. siguro will do once the connection sa room ko e ayos na (grabe! hangang ngayon... nabagyo kasi)

thanks to kuya arjay pala for introducing multiply...

anya
06.10.04, 07:31 AM
I have been using Pixsy, Flickr, You Tube, and Multiply for my photos and videos storage system.

Basically, multiply gives you an easy way to share all kinds of digital content, including photos, blogs, video, music and more, all in one convenient place. Your own personal website. With multiply, you can share with everyone in your “social network” and also be alerted whenever they have something new.

Nowadays there’s a lot of social networking and lifestyle portal for connecting with all kinds of people. Name it and for sure you can find it.

Strike a balance whenever you go online. Keep your feet firmly planted in real life by dealing with people in person. Go out and experience things. Don’t get too caught up in the internet world.

The internet and social networking can be a very positive thing if used properly. It can even be a venue for like – minded individuals get together to promote positive changes in society.

Be a good online citizen and have fun!

Das_Sein
06.10.22, 11:24 AM
while i already have friendster, i do multiply, vox and am a blogger likewise. hahaha.

http://aresponsibleself.multiply.com (dahil sa estudyante)
http://aresponsibleself.blogspot.com (the primal blog)
http://fleurdeliz.vox.com (para sa mga seryosong papel, napilitan ako magtambak ng mga hilaw na papers online dahil may problem ang hdd ko hehehe)

haay mga kaadikan sa net. hehehe.

tara
07.01.26, 12:04 PM
I'm seriously contemplating on terminating the rest of my accounts on other "networking sites" (friendster and myspace palang naman sinalian ko) and just go Facebook since I really think it's the best of all.

I seriously am thinking of deleting my multiply and friendster bullcrap or at least disable it or whatever. I always believed that myspace is the best among all social networks out there. :paranoid: :ecstatic:

there's one thing I hate to my multiply and friendster account people which I don't know personally keep adding me as their contacts. I couldn't even understand that thing. A friend of mine suggested to me to put a NOTE like this : Site contents (photos, music, and videos) are exclusive for friends and network only! Sorry for the trouble. Chill!!! :)

As much as i love keeping my social online networks, keeping in-touch to the people I've known personally o nakita / nakausap ko na and receiving invitations , testimonials, comments i just feel that i need to make things more simplistic. ::)

Sabi nga ng mga friends ko pagnilayan mo mabuti sabi nila tingnan ko daw yun brighter sides, sabi naman ng isa sa mga ka-tropa ko sa choir "wag ko daw edelete both,"I just opened these accounts because of my friends. then on my eskwela [dot] com pati pa naman dun gahhd... i just have to move on.:rage:

aRJedi
07.01.27, 12:14 AM
Tara, I'm of the complete opposite opinion. Myspace for me is the WORST social networking site. Sobrang dami pang bots na nagha-hack. I only keep it kasi yun ang depository ko ng "non-Filipino" friends ko. Hehehe. Everything else sa Friendster and/or Multiply. Saka di ka naman pedeng i-add as a contact without your permission sa Multiply di ba?

tara
07.01.27, 05:10 PM
Saka di ka naman pedeng i-add as a contact without your permission sa Multiply di ba?

Pwede kaya, basta alam mo yun mga valid information sa e-add mo contact I'd rather not expound this thing, I don't like to give any more idea how others can do it.Lahat posible ngayon that's why everyone should take care of their account properly.

Fanny
07.02.06, 10:57 PM
want to ask if anybody here knows how to change the title of the song in my MULTIPLY account..The edit will work on changing the Playlist name and description only . Any steps in changing the song title in the music file of MULTIPLY account? thanks

rainiermarquez
07.02.07, 04:33 PM
Hi, Fanny...

I have also my Multiply Account (You can just click the site in my signature). I have also uploading some of my music there so I guess it might help itong sasabihin ko. (Actually, I'm browsing my site na nga at this moment while I post this... Hehehe...)

As far as i have reserched, you can't change the name of the song that you have uploaded. If you want, just delete them then go to the program where you can edit the song and its properties (I reccomend Real Player and Musicmatch). Tapos, I-upload mo na lang uli.

Sana nakatulong! :)

Jon2
07.02.07, 05:27 PM
yan din napansin ko. you have to change the song title before you upload it.

rainier, can you really delete the songs? i mean, sa playlist oo pero if you'll check, andun pa rin.

:blink:

Junilo
07.02.07, 07:52 PM
ako ganun din problem ko, i cannot delete the song in the music playlist in my MULTIPLY account....does anybody here know how?

Junilo
07.02.07, 08:00 PM
For those who like social networking sites, you might want to try Facebook - as it has now opened registrations to the rest of the world (it used to be specific for US college students lang)

Just wanted to know what is the link address to facebook? is that a free sign up web site? Guston ko din mag try... Thanks nargalzius.

rainiermarquez
07.02.09, 05:25 PM
yan din napansin ko. you have to change the song title before you upload it.

rainier, can you really delete the songs? i mean, sa playlist oo pero if you'll check, andun pa rin.

:blink:

Hmmm... Thanks, Jon.... Ngayon ko nga lang napasin yun... You can delete the songs sa playlist but not in the site...

But... napansin ko rin na when you edit a playlist tapos i-uncheck mo lang yung mga songs, hindi siya magpapakita sa site mo...

I think... there's no way to delete the songs but the other way to do it is to uncheck the music that you don't want to in that playlist. :(

Fanny
07.02.14, 10:59 AM
want to know on how to change a Midi File name to include in the MULTIPLY PLaylist.? Kasi every time i download a titled midi file , ang lumabas sa playlist ay track01, or track02 ang name sa midi file. Paanu po ba mag convert ng midi file name, para eksakto yung title na lumabas sa playlist ng MULTIPLY account ko.?

Thank you po sa nag reply.

michaela
07.07.02, 05:49 PM
Nobody really needs to be tech-savvy to have multiply these days. You can just sign-up for an account, and there's a little box where you can upload what you want. My multiply allows me to express little burst or anger, irritation, or happiness, as well as check-up on the lives of my friends. I'm not too comfortable w/strangers being part of my contacts anymore. It makes me feeling my life is a soap opera and I hate being objectified that way.Oh, another thing I like about multiply it's very useful when you need to promote stuff.

Bonnie
07.07.05, 12:30 PM
Maganda rin tong multiply site, marami din akong kakilala dito, kaso yong account ko e bihira kong i update, una kong makita to ng ma browse ko yong account ni rainer...

doods
07.08.19, 11:23 PM
Maganda rin tong multiply.com site na to, makagawa din nga ako ng account... me mga friend akong me multiply account din, dami ngang kantang pweden mapakingan sa site na yan....

ajeric234
07.08.29, 08:34 AM
Maganda nga yung Multiply minsan dun ako naghahanap ng mga hard to find songs :) hahaha

jam221
07.08.29, 04:52 PM
Multiply really rocks. May account ako kso wla akong downloaded musics. Mas madalas ako un naguupload from other users. To date, 900+ out of 1300+ songs in my ipod are from multiply. wink;>

bee2kun
07.08.29, 05:28 PM
Hey what did I miss?

It has been while that I had been using multiply.com (http://bee2kun.multiply.com/)

But I am only utilizing it for my picture and video sharing to my family and friends... but can you realy find songs in here....???

Tsk tsk tsk.... might be a gold mine! ....:ecstatic:.....

Should check on this weekend.... Mommy! ....the birthday party of Kumare Citang is canceled, where not going ... ;D ....

here is my multiply site: http://bee2kun.multiply.com/

Bonnie
07.08.30, 09:13 PM
Nice site jun, hehehehe, ok din naman mga kanta mo sa music menu, hehehe, kaidad nga talga kita, halos parehong ang mga kantang gusto natin, hahahaha, nice picture too, kahit di pa kita nakita e sa picture nakita narin kita....

royal haggardness
07.08.31, 10:48 AM
hey guys, i am just new here... i checked out the bukas palad site way before to find songs. honestly i didn't know that i could join here and request for some, LOL!!!

anyways, i have uploaded some worship songs to my multiply site. though since i am still new here, i am unsure if i could just upload them here or have you download them from my site. either way, i'm good with both.

ejgmolina
07.09.26, 09:45 AM
ejgmolina.multiply.com

kenzoblue
07.09.28, 09:28 AM
hi bros. and sis. in Christ!

bago lang po ako sa multiply.. sobrang sarap gamitin (hehehe ask me kung anong lasa!) it's not so difficult to use plus tama cla, ang daming kanta na shini-share!! hehehe

hope you could add me (http://is0ng.multiply.com) para lumaki ang network ko! thanks so much

Peace!

vannie
07.11.22, 10:41 PM
www.vemice.multiply.com.

add ninyo ako... ^_^

Soprano812
07.11.25, 03:50 AM
ako po http://betheriksson.multiply.com/

sanjose440
07.12.03, 02:49 AM
yep yep. just recenly :)

marv
07.12.03, 05:01 AM
KingOfTheJuice.multiply.com (dunno if it's case-sensitive) :)

ryanestandarte
08.01.08, 10:37 PM
ito po ang multiply account ko. ryanestandarte.multiply.com

J O J I T
08.01.09, 12:05 PM
http://jojitc.multiply.com add nyo nalang ako ha :D

NikNoK
08.01.09, 08:51 PM
http://niknok0322.multiply.com

username: niknok0322

teachertwish
08.01.25, 05:31 PM
here! teachertwish.multiply.com :)

pj_mariano_RN
08.01.26, 04:02 PM
http://pjmarianorn.multiply.com

pj_mariano_RN
08.01.26, 04:03 PM
http://pjmarianorn.multiply.com

>try viewing my blog,,, hope you will like it...^_^

blueforgetmenot
08.01.27, 11:56 PM
blueforgetmenot.multiply.com

add niyo ako masaya maraming kausap dun hehe

almonddgr8
08.02.11, 04:36 PM
Di ko pa alam to, cge try ko and be back for my account para add nyo ko ha.

twix914
08.02.14, 02:08 PM
multiply is blocked in the UAE.. :( hope they unblock it soon like they did before..

Nikolo De Solo
08.03.03, 01:46 AM
Hi Ate Twix! Pwede na pong i-access ang multiply dito sa UAE. Matagal ko na rin po siya na-a-access dito, pero very recent lang po post nyo, it means up to now di nyo pa rin sya mabuksan? HMMMM.. Wala naman problema kahit na Etisalat Internet Service Provider nyo po I don't know with regards to Du. I think yung proxy server ng network nyo ang nagba-block sa naturang website

(Sorry po modz if medyo off topic :surrender: )

rodalyn
08.03.04, 07:22 PM
hi..c rhodz po 2..(rodalyn)
here is my multiply ccnt.
username: rhodz27

rodalyn
08.03.04, 07:23 PM
hi..c rhodz po 2..(rodalyn)
here is my multiply accnt.
username: rhodz27

freespirit
08.03.05, 12:50 PM
ako meron account pero wala time pra ayusin.
friendster na lng ang ginagamit ko.

:)

mark_chua
08.03.05, 11:52 PM
I have a multiply account.. www.multiply.com/wattboy
check it out guys. Thanks.

montaro
08.03.15, 05:03 PM
monmanahan.multiply.com
pero hindi ko pa inaaupdate
hehe

aRJedi
08.03.16, 01:16 PM
Nag-reply pala 'ko dito pero di ko binigay yung multiply account ko:

arjedi.multiply.com

anok17
08.03.17, 10:51 PM
anok17.multiply.com ang account ko,medyo bago lang ako nakaregister kaya wala talagang maxdong laman 'yon.hehehehehe

Alexander
08.03.18, 10:19 AM
I have a multiply account.. www.multiply.com/wattboy (http://www.multiply.com/wattboy)
check it out guys. Thanks.

Mark,

Baka wattboy.multiply.com

michaela
08.03.18, 07:40 PM
I just realized that I have annoyed the hell out of multiply!!!:O Yesterday it was multiply...now its SECRET tsk tsk admit it you're liking this....FACE:)
oKS SAna multiply,pero kairita na the others na wala naman sa contacts ko pero grabe mag-comments sa account ko.Minsan tuloy inisip din ng ibang kasama ko wala silang choir talaga :( wawa naman:(

allen lucas
09.02.21, 06:25 PM
Tanong ko lang pano po kayo mag apply ng premium account sa multiply kahit walang credit card? nagbabalak sana akong iupgrade sa premium account yung multiply ko at may storage limit kaya ang audio at video sa multiply? dun ko kase tinatambak yung mga audio files ko.

bluemurdock
09.03.13, 01:42 PM
waaa.. meron palang ganito.. yung akin
bluemurdock.multiply.com

marami-rami ang aadd ko nito.. ahehhe

anok17
09.03.13, 02:09 PM
meron akong multiply account dati pero dinelete ko nah..sayang pero ok lang..

OLFC
09.04.14, 10:33 AM
www.olfc.multiply.com

everyone is invited... pakilala na lang po... :)

blueforgetmenot
09.04.14, 10:29 PM
hi, add ko kayo hehe
pag may naginvite sa inyo kilala nyo na.. ako yun!!! si blueforgetmenot.

blueforgetmenot.multiply.com

czyre
09.04.15, 06:49 AM
czyre.multiply.com

Pero hindi updated hehehe...

Bien
09.04.23, 09:09 AM
drfate0201.multiply.com

Alexander
09.06.18, 12:48 PM
Can anyone share how to post a youtube video in Multiply?

bingo
09.06.18, 06:55 PM
may bagong look ang multiply... :)

allen lucas
09.06.19, 12:35 AM
Yup, ako naka 4.0 ver na ng multiply

@kuya alex pag nag add ka ng video sa multiply form youtube, after mo iclick yung "add video button" may option dun na iclick mo youtube icon tpos ilalagay mo lang yung url ng video mo tpos click mo yung upload.

Alexander
09.06.19, 07:21 AM
@allen, nagawa ko na pala yan, ang problem ko is how to embed it in the blog. Meron nagbigay ng link sa akin, inaaral ko pa rin. Thanks czyre.

kasparov23
09.06.19, 08:45 AM
kasparov23.multiply.com... di rin updated ahehe :)

Alexander
09.06.19, 08:48 AM
@allen, nagawa ko na pala yan, ang problem ko is how to embed it in the blog. Meron nagbigay ng link sa akin, inaaral ko pa rin. Thanks czyre.

What the heck, di ko na binasa, pinost ko na lang sa blogger ko, tapos import to multiply, tapos ang problema :D

allen lucas
09.06.19, 11:51 AM
Kuya pag sa blog page mo ilalagay, iclik mo muna yung edit HTML tapos pag naka check na yun ipaste mo dun yun embed code ng youtube video tapos publish.

Alexander
09.06.19, 12:00 PM
Thanks allen. That's how I did it sa blogger ;)

Monching
09.06.19, 03:10 PM
This is my multiply site

rcpascua33.multiply.com

Paulus_Magnus
09.06.19, 03:12 PM
alegria2007.multiply.com

Photos lang ang updated. LOL

chadzz05
09.07.01, 10:16 PM
add me, exodia0515@yahoo.com

familia singles