PDA

View Full Version : Should I still love her?

yankees_suck23
07.01.01, 06:24 PM
Hey, I'm back in this board. Happy new year to all of you.

For the first time, I opened myself here in this board.

I'm just a 2nd year student right now taking BS Information Technology and an active member of St. James Parish Choir, Subic.

I met There when we were together in college way back the first day of school 2005. She was 2nd year, I was 1st year since I was a transferee from other school. We were classmates in a P.E. class. She has a great beauty outside and inside, but the word attitude describes her best. She doesn't have any vices, I can't describe her enough here in this board. At that time, she had a boyfriend Jeff who always stares me badly (because everybody knows There likes me because I don't deny my friends' requests, as long as I can, like teaching her math, sing a song for them; of course everybody knows that I love There). My friend Popo told me, "Josh, ingat ka. Oo, may pagkasinungaling ako, pero totoo na nagkita kami sa CR mga July noon, kinausap ako ni Jeff at sinabi niya, 'Kilala mo ba yang kasama mo? Oras na magkasama sila ni There, mabubugbog ko siya.' Hindi ka pa naman mahilig sa gulo." That's the proof that Jeff is angry of me. But I know that her boyfriend always cheats her, (and I don't know what else did he do). I am always worried for There, whenever she is with Jeff. March 2006, There broke up Jeff, but before her graduation for an Associate Degree in Computer Technology, she returned to Jeff. I cried a lot on her graduation because I saw her with Jeff. I blamed myself for not catching her when she fell. I got an attitude "Hey dude, you must learn, falling is good." I texted There after 3 days and she told me that she returned to Jeff. I truly blamed myself.

I am worried that There will be hurt again. Yes, I may say that God let this thing happened, but the fact that I am accountable, it really hurts. If I go through courtship (assuming the girl had no relationship), I will not realize this; I go for friendship, even though I know that this is painful but the most rewarding in the end.

Maybe I don't know what happened to There right now, if she has still in a relationship with Jeff, since she does not tell me if she broke ties with him. I know that God knows what He is doing, I know There will be hurt sooner or later when she will stay with Jeff, but Jeff, There and I will surely learn our lessons from God.

Should I still love There?

jefflyceum
07.01.01, 08:53 PM
hmm.... you should.. although, its not the "LOVE" that most humans give. you must respect her in any way you can. be someone she can trust by giving her some space. being a friend, well, a trusted friend, is the most appropriate thing to be. tell her in any form that you are at here side always, in better, best, or worse times. give her and her bf to get to know each other more intimately. but, be on guard for hurts and disasters. that is love. always be reminded that love without trust and respect is like dust carried by the wind. its nothing.

spitfire
07.01.02, 03:34 PM
I don't mean to sound insensitive...but i think it's time for you to move on to other things..primarily, picking up pieces of your broken heart..well, she already decided where her heart really belongs..and sadly, dun sa lalaking yun..no matter how dumb her decision maybe..don't blame yourself, maybe she wasn't really meant for you..ganun talaga pare..you'll get over it.

jose
07.01.04, 12:09 PM
bro,i believe there's nothing wrong in loving her. the question is should you still pursue her? only you my friend can decide about that. if you really love her, then you have to ask yourself: is she the "prove-me-you-love-me" type or the "if-you-love-me-let-me-be" type? if she's the former, then pursue her. it might mean disaster but chances are you could win her. if she's the latter, then "set her free, if she comes back..."

blaming yourself won't take you anywhere. make a move. good luck bro.

bouie
07.01.04, 10:13 PM
Yes, you should.

Love her unconditionally... in your own little way, in your own bitter-sweet time. :)

Das_Sein
07.01.07, 11:21 AM
naks...

boys' talk ba itu? (sali ako ha...)

it's always your call to sustain the feeling or to let go, but i hope that you won't deprive yourself of the happiness you deserve. inasmuch as you can't treat other persons as means, you can't be means to another person's end.

take it from a girl's perspective: if a girl is at least a friend, she'll treat you fair. if she's interested, she should've at least gave "signs" (in the earliest possible time).

yankees_suck23
07.01.09, 10:29 AM
take it from a girl's perspective: if a girl is at least a friend, she'll treat you fair. if she's interested, she should've at least gave "signs" (in the earliest possible time).

I recently discovered and realized that There and Jeff is no longer together in relationship. What should I do next? When I confessed to my closest friend priest, he told me that I must communicate, communicate and communicate to her; I should be concern to whatever happens to her because I know that I am accountable. A good shepherd doesn't leave his flock.

jefflyceum
07.01.09, 08:47 PM
then, do what your friend told you. keep the line between you and There open. GO!!! you might miss the opportunity....

spitfire
07.01.10, 06:38 AM
Ganun? wala na pala sila eh..SUGOD KAPATID!!!!!FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

richard
07.01.10, 05:06 PM
wag sayangin ang isa pang pagkakataon! this time bring with you chocolates and flowers! :)

jose
07.01.11, 10:23 AM
ang sa akin naman e...proceed with caution. hehe... ;)

velpastrana
10.03.17, 07:43 PM
better to take chances than regret it later ,experience will make you strong to face challenges

fhayeobra
10.03.17, 08:59 PM
kung un ang sinisigaw ng 'yong puso.. be realistic.. pero kung mahal mo talaga siya.. go.. lalo na, nasa huli ang pagsisisi..

rhuihanazawa05
10.03.17, 09:10 PM
haizt ang love talaga ang magpapahaba sa thread na to..

NikNoK
10.03.17, 09:31 PM
hala.. dumadami ang mga magkakapatid na thread ah..

may first heartache..
may moving on..
ngayon naman should i still love her...

naku.. marami na masyado nabibiktima si kupido ah!
nasan ba yang si kupidong yan?

seriously... tama yung sinabi nila eh EASIER SAID THAN DONE.. mahirap talaga pag puso na ang pinag-uusapan..

masarap ma-inlove pero mas masakit ang maheart-broken..

Puso mo ang magsasabi niyan kung ano pa talaga ang gusto mong gawin eh.. kung gusto mo pa rin siyang mahalin.. inspite and despite of that.... blah blah blah..

basta hinay hinay lang po at magtira ng kaunti para sa sarili ha..

God bless!

deathkill00008
10.03.17, 10:11 PM
just love!! that's it... hahahah

...love though it hurts a lot. love... love... love.. until you get tired...

love.. love...

=(

hahaha..
-albert

Alexander
10.03.18, 10:34 AM
hala.. dumadami ang mga magkakapatid na thread ah..

may first heartache..
may moving on..
ngayon naman should i still love her...

Nik, ito ang Panganay, 2007 pa kasu ang thread na ito... sumunod yata si Moving On, then si tootache (este) First Heart Ache pala....

Para tuloy yung kantang

"Isang babalikan, isang iiwanan" at "Isang Lingong Pag-ibig" LOL

adikted1208
10.03.18, 10:41 AM
Napagdaanan na ko na rin ang ganyan or something very similar to that.

Kung ako lang, balance lang, laging magtitira para sa sarili, para kapag nadapa ka, makakabangon ka pa rin. Mahirap pero kapag napagdaanan mo na, matututunan mo rin kung paano ang tama lang..

eduserusan
10.03.18, 11:55 AM
@yankees:

Before you do anuthing I suggest you watch Miss you like crazy nila John Lloyd and Bea! Nyahahaha...

Marami kang insights na makukuha. :)

Ako din may experience na ganyan. :(

gawa din kaya ako ng bagong thread, ang title naman is: "A love that will never be..." (oks lang ba kuya alex?)

Goodluck on your lovelife.

titopao
10.03.18, 12:06 PM
Anak ng pating #@#$@%!!@$^#*^...andami nang threads tungkol sa mga sawing pag-ibig. E kung igawa kaya ng separate sub-forum under ng "General Discussions" at doon sila pagsama-samahin? Tapos, ang pamagat ng thread ay parang "Love and Relationships subforum (advice and sharing)"? LOL hehehe

Bien
10.03.18, 12:15 PM
Ang kelangan nyo ata ay si Joe D'Mango...hehe.

adikted1208
10.03.18, 12:23 PM
Anak ng pating #@#$@%!!@$^#*^...andami nang threads tungkol sa mga sawing pag-ibig. E kung igawa kaya ng separate sub-forum under ng "General Discussions" at doon sila pagsama-samahin? Tapos, ang pamagat ng thread ay parang "Love and Relationships subforum (advice and sharing)"? LOL hehehe

I think that would be a really good idea.. para madali lang hanapin ang mga threads tungkol pag-ibig. LOL

Paulus_Magnus
10.03.18, 01:01 PM
Panalo! Dapat i-invite natin si Jun Banaag, OP (Dr. Love) na maging onliner. LOL

Pero isa lang ang masasabi ko: kung uubra pa, ay sige, ratsada! pero pag hindi na kaya, ay wag na, tantanan niyo na.

Alexander
10.03.18, 01:15 PM
I-merge na lang kaya natin sa isang thread yung mga nabanggit

1st HeartAche
Moving On
Should I still Love Her
Toothache (ooops di pala kasama yun)

Then ang title e yung sinuggest ni titopao.... kasi mahirap naman kung mag request pa tayo ng bagong forum for HEART matters LOL

Paulus_Magnus
10.03.18, 01:17 PM
I'll vote AYE for that.

Bien
10.03.18, 03:14 PM
Panalo! Dapat i-invite natin si Jun Banaag, OP (Dr. Love) na maging onliner. LOL

Pero isa lang ang masasabi ko: kung uubra pa, ay sige, ratsada! pero pag hindi na kaya, ay wag na, tantanan niyo na.

Baka dapat ganito...pag lam mo na meron na sya eh tigilan na, wag ng magparamdam pa...

Should I still Love Her? - wag na, wag makulit!

1st HeartAche? - malamang hindi kasi matanda ka na (alangan namang 30+ ka na eh 1st heartache pa din)

Moving On? - dapat lang, wag kang pa confine sa isang lugar, maghanap ka...maghanap ka sa ibang bansa kung kinakelangan.

Toothache (ooops di pala kasama yun)? - kumain ng kumain ka na lang ng ice cream gang sumakit ang ipin kung hindi mo kayang makalimot at alisin sya sa isipan mo...pag sumakit ang ipen eh baka makalimot ka na.

ayan kumpleto na ang istorya...haha :)

markjeff
10.03.18, 04:07 PM
bakit puro at love at heartache ang lumalabas sa gen disc dito sa board. :)

love must be reciprocated. hindi dapat mahalin ang hindi ka kaya mahalin. huwag magpakamartir. kaya nga importante ang mga early stages ng courtship para magkakilanlan ng mabuti bago pumasok sa isang relasyon.

Paulus_Magnus
10.03.18, 09:33 PM
@ Kuya Bien: Yun yun eh! Hahaha!! Papakita o nalang ito kay Jun Banaag (echos). LOL

Bien
10.03.19, 01:07 PM
Hehe..mas very straight-forward nga mga advice ni Jun Banaag eh sa mga callers.

silveryellow
10.03.19, 01:40 PM
I-merge na lang kaya natin sa isang thread yung mga nabanggit

1st HeartAche
Moving On
Should I still Love Her
Toothache (ooops di pala kasama yun)

Then ang title e yung sinuggest ni titopao.... kasi mahirap naman kung mag request pa tayo ng bagong forum for HEART matters LOL

Could be better to just merge them. Although there is no current issue on this topic, and like you've mentioned, tatlong taon na ang thread na ito. And for all we know, baka happily ever after na ang ending nong gumawa nito, o di kaya'y nagmadre at nagpari na :P. Katulad din ng nabanggit mo dati, siguro din let's just refrain na "buhayin ang mga..." ah, I forgot yong exact term mo referring to very old thread/posts :)

My radio show pa ba si Joe about love advice ??

alvin24
10.03.19, 04:32 PM
cge po pagsama samahin na yang mga heartaches na yan.. ahaha.. amp talga yang mga yan..

fhayeobra
10.03.22, 05:13 PM
siguro 'pag pinagsama-sama nating lahat ung mga thread na tulad nito..
dami sigurong magcocomment.. nakakarelate eh.. haha! LOLLOL

velpastrana
10.03.22, 09:10 PM
after all the heartaches and pain..you should still love her as a friend,memories cannot be erase and denying is out of the question but what matters most is accepting reality and living it..dont stop loving her, its a freedom of choice and if that's what will make you happy no one's stopping you but really you must learn to accept the future ahead with a smile on your face..keep on dreaming and hoping that what makes life so exciting:)