PDA

View Full Version : Recipes

bouie
07.05.05, 09:25 PM
Guys, let's trade recipes here ^_^ Foodies man o hindi, share naman kayo ng mga family "secret" recipes ninyo or mga spur-of-the-moment concoctions. Thanks! ;D

Alexander
07.05.07, 09:11 AM
Giniling with Pechay and Sotanghon

Ingredients;
500 g mince pork
2 to 4 bunch of pechay
Sotanghon (konti lang)
Carrots (cut to strips)
Garlic and Onion
Salt

Cooking procedures:

Saute the pork mince with onions and garlic. Then boil with about 250 to 300 ml of water (depende kung gano katagal lumambot of course), salt to taste.

While boiling the mince, roll the pechay along the stem and cut to strips (mga 1/8 inch), kasama dapat yung white stem (pwera ang ugat and dont forget to wash thoroughly before cutting LOL ). Cut also the carrots to strips.

Pag malambot na ang giniling, ilagay ang carrots, then pechay and lastly the sotanghon.

Lagyan ng konting sabaw kung naubos sa pagpapakulo, then timplahan.

Well, yan ang unang unang recipe na natutunan ko with my Lola, when I was still in Elementary, cause she asked me to do the slicing of the vegetables then.... happy eating.

chitto
07.05.07, 10:34 AM
guys,

not because dto ko working pero tried and tested ko na most of the recipe na nandito and super ok :)

try nyo rin and feel free na magcomment.

http://www.nestle.com.ph/recipe/

jembayn
07.05.07, 06:32 PM
Leche flan according sa magazines na kinocollect ko every month na natry ko na, na dessert ng ate ko nung bday nya weeeee :)

Ingredients:
12 egg yolks
2 300mL cans sweetened condensed filled milk
1 370mL evaporated milk
1 teaspoon vanilla

ilagay ang egg yolks sa bowl. add ang condensada, evap, at vanilla. ibuhos ang bawat ingredient ng dahan dahan at i-mix sa isang direction ng mabagal (to avoid bubbles). mix lang hanggang maging smooth ang texture.

ilagay ang mixture sa llanera at takpan ng aluminum foil. steam for 45 minutes para maluto. para malaman kung luto na, tusukin ng toothpick. pag walang dumikit sa toothpick ok na.

**pasensya walang direction tungkol sa arnibal or syrup ng leche flan, ilang beses ko na kasing triny yung pagcacaramelize hindi ko talaga makuha, so sad. pasensya :)

**ung mixture fits into 4 llaneras na malaki (sunod sa medium size)

anya
07.05.10, 05:58 PM
A few days ago, I had this big craving for Chinese chives. So, I went to the grocery and bought a bunch of Chinese chives and brought them home. Once I got home, I realized that I bought the chives but I had no idea what I was going to use them in. Doh! So I took a quick look in the fridge and noticed I had some eggs that have been sitting around for a long time, so I was thinking I could fry them together, but then a bag of ground pork caught my eye. I remember that my mom used to make these awesome chive boxes as a kid, and they were one of my favorite things to eat, and I had some flour and stuff in the cupboard, so it was settled!

So I didn't really have a recipe for this as I couldn't really look it up. In Chinese it's called Jiou Chai He Zi, or chive box, which I didn't google very well, heh. So I decided that I was competent enough to figure something out. I looked around in my cupboard and ended up with a bunch of random ingredients, and thus my recipe for Chinese chives =)

Ingredients for dough:

3 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup warm/hot water
(or 1 egg, and maybe 1/2 cup water)

Ingredients for filling:

A bunch of chives (hehe at the supermarket they sold them in tied off bunches)
4 eggs
1/2 pound ground pork
2 tsp sesame oil
salt and pepper to taste
regular cooking oil - peanut/canola/vegetable/etc

The ingredients
Time to put it all together!

To start out, I took the flour and water and mixed it up into workable dough. I was going to put an egg into the flour mix, but I only had 4 and I figured that I needed the eggs for the filling more than I needed it in the dough. I microwaved the water in a cup and slowly mixed it in; the warm water makes the dough softer and easier to work with. After you make a ball of dough with it, let it sit for a while. It works out if you're making the filling and stuff because it sits long enough for it to do what it needs to do.

Now it's time to work on the filling while the dough rests! I started out by washing and chopping all the chives. I ended up using all of them because once you cook them, they shrink up really small, so if it seems like you have a lot, you really don't. Once they are all chopped up, beat the 4 eggs together and add a bit of salt to them until they start to change color but aren't completely translucent. Kind of like this: Heat up your skillet/pan and fry the eggs up. My mom would fry the egg like omelets and then cut the egg into small pieces, but I was really hungry and too lazy to do that, so I scrambled them up and then put them into a bowl and set them aside for a bit. Then add the pork and start browning that. While the pork is browning, add the chives to the pork. Fry it all together until the pork is cooked, and the chives are starting to get soft. Season with salt and pepper. I used black pepper from my pepper mill for the pork cuz that tastes yummy together. Then take it off the heat and add the egg back in. I used my spatula and kind of "broke" the egg and pork into smaller pieces while they were cooking and in the mix, so that cuts out on the time it takes to actually cut up the egg into smaller pieces for the filling. And thatís it you have your Chinese meal.

Bonnie
07.05.14, 08:32 PM
Ok to ah, hehehe. favorite subject ko mga ganito, kaya lalo akong nananaba, hehehehe, pero di ako masyadong marunong magluto, baka me mga secret recipe pa kayong nakatago, hehehe pagkakataon ng ihayag sa publiko, hehehe...Ciao!

Alexander
07.05.18, 01:15 PM
CHILI CON CARNE
Recipe con Lyrics LOL

Take some ripe and fresh tomatoes,
put them in a bowl with oil.
Add the onions, strong and tasty,
on the stove you let it boil.
Choose the finest meat you get from cow or pig,
it doesnít matter.
Beans and jalopeŮo peppers, necessary is to this.

But donít forget the mexican spices,
the heart of the art of the cooking. Oh no!
Donít forget the mexican spices,
without them you wonít get the flavor of sunshine.
Chili con carne aha
letís make chili con carne aha thatís good!

Eat your chili nice and slowly
to prevent a stomachache,
crisp tortillas on your plate
will sound so nicely when they brake.
When your mouth gets full of fire
you might need something to drink,
one or two or three or four or seven beers
will be enough.

But donít forget the mexican spices,
the heart of the art of the cooking. Oh no!
Donít forget the mexican spices,
without them you wonít get the flavor of sunshine.
Chili con carne aha
letís make chili con carne letís eat!

Bonnie
07.05.19, 12:32 PM
Try this one: Bicol Express

Ingredients :

250 g. of pork liempo (belly)
10-12 pcs. of siling haba (long green variety of chili peppers)
1 tbsp. of finely minced garlic
1 onion, diced
3 tomatoes, diced
1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, julienned
11/2 c. of thick coconut cream
patis (fermented fish sauce)
2 tbsps. of cooking oil
1 tbsp. of chopped wansuy (cilantro or coriander leaves)
1 tbsp. of chopped onion leaves

Cooking procedure :

Cut the pork into small strips. Alternatively, dice the pork.

Cut off the ends of the siling haba, slit down the middle and scrape off the seeds. Soak in salted water for about 10 minutes. Drain well. If you dice the pork, cut the siling haba in small pieces.

Heat the cooking oil in a saucepan or skillet. When smoking, add the pork strips and cook over high heat until lightly browned. Add the garlic, ginger, onion, tomato and drained siling haba. Season with salt or patis. Cook, stirring, until the vegetables are soft. Pour in about half a cup of water, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes or until the pork is done and the siling haba are very soft. Turn up the meat to medium-high and pour in the coconut cream. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is quite dry.

Serve it with hot rice, Sarap!

doods
07.05.24, 03:56 PM
Lets try this one, this is good:

Arroz Valenciana (Rice Casserole)

1 sm Chicken fryer; cut up in 2 inch pieces
2 ea Sl Canned pimentoes; sliced
1 c Green peas
1/2 lb Pork; cutup in 1 inch pieces & 1/4 inch cut
3 c Rice, boiled in 3 cups of water and 2 cups coconut milk
2 ea Links of Chinese sausage
6 sm Potatoes quartered
1/2 c Margarine
2 ea Garlic cloves; chopped
1/4 c Black olives; sliced
2 lg Ripe tomatoes
1 ts Salt

Place chicken and pork in frying pan and cook. Season with salt and pepper
until slightly brown. In a deep saucepan fry garlic, onions and tomatoes in
margarine in the order given. Add potatoes then the chicken, pork and
sausage. Stir and cover until meat and potatoes are done. Add water if
necessary. Add pimentoes, peas and olives. When meat and vegetables are
done, remove some of the stock from meat and set aside. Add cooked rice to
meat and mix thoroughly. Add remaining stock and season to taste. Cook on
low heat until mixture becomes quite dry. Serve on platter and garnish top
with sliced hard boiled eggs, stuffed olives, pimentoes strips and sprigs
of parsley leaves.

Bonnie
07.05.25, 12:36 AM
Wow, pareng Doods, favorite ko tong aroz, hehehe, sabayan mo pa ng morcon, nako, kuntentado na ko sa buhay, hehehehe. Ciao!

Kuya G.
07.05.26, 11:35 AM
Hahahaha, masarap yang aroz, pareho tayo kuya bonnie, mahilig din ako nyang aroz valenciana.

Bonnie
07.05.27, 07:32 AM
heto try natin:

Adobo Chicken wings:

1/2 c Soy sauce
1-2 bay leaves
3/4 c Vinegar
5 ea Peppercorns
1 ea Whole head of garlic, peel and crush cloves
2 tb Brown sugar
3 lb Of chicken wings

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix everything but the wings together. Place
wings in large pan, layering is okay, but make sure that the pan is large
enough to hold the wings and sauce. Pour sauce over the wings, and bake
until wings are done and golden brown. Stir occasionally. Typically, Adobo
is done with a whole chicken, and simmered stove top and served with white
rice. It's fairly flexible, some folks will broil the chicken after
simmering to crisp it up a little, and reduce the sauce a bit. Others will
add a cup or two of water during the simmering process. Some add brown
sugar for a little sweetness, and/or cayenne to spice it up a bit. Adobo
Chicken Wings

let2m26
07.05.28, 08:45 PM
wow wow wow, sarap naman nyang adobo chicken wings, hehehehe, ma try ko nga.

Bonnie
07.05.28, 08:51 PM
hehehehe, di ako nagluluto nyan letlet, paturo lang ako kay misis, hehehe, peo pag kaialangan, napapasubo din......

let2m26
07.05.28, 10:13 PM
Eto pinakapaborito ko ulam ng indian mango napapanahon...
tiiis lang sa amoy hehehe smell gud..

Pork Binagoongan
Ingredients
∑ 1 lb. pork, cut into pieces
∑ 1/4 cup oil
∑ 1/2 head garlic, crushed
∑ 1 onion, sliced thinly
∑ 1 large tomato, sliced
∑ 1/2 cup bagoong alamang
∑ 1/2 cup vinegar
∑ 2 cups water
Directions
Fry pork pieces in hot oil. Saute garlic, onions and tomatoes after pork has browned. Add the rest of the ingredients and let simmer until pork is tender. If desired, let water reduce. Serve with rice. and manggang hilaw

Bonnie
07.05.28, 10:31 PM
Wow naman letlet, kahit yan lang at kanin, solve na ko, hahaha, mababaw ang kaligayahan ko pagdating sa pagkain.

Kuya G.
07.05.28, 10:36 PM
hehehehe, ate letlet, pareho kami ni kuya bonnie, favorite ko rin yan.
Sarap naman.

Bonnie
07.05.29, 09:56 PM
Sino po me ma sa suggest na masarap na recipe ngayon? Maulan ulan na, hehehe, something hot siguro, as in spicy, pero kaiba, baka me alam kayo, pa post, hahahaha.

let2m26
07.05.29, 11:00 PM
eto kuya bonnie Hot ito for sure para maiba naman
matrabaho nga lang pero masarap yan HOt talaga...

Shrimp & Shiitake Mushroom Lumpia with Orange Chili Mint

Lumpia Ingredients
∑ 2 lb Diced Peeled Fresh Shrimp
∑ 2 c Chopped Shiitake Mushrooms
∑ 1/2 c Thin grated Carrot
∑ 2 oz Bean Sprouts
∑ 2 oz Shredded Kai -Choy Chinese Mustard
∑ 2 oz Shredded Won Bok Cabbage
∑ 1/2 oz Garlic Chopped
∑ 1/2 oz Chopped Lemongrass
∑ 4 ea Kaffir Lime Leaves
∑ 4 oz Cooked Long Rice Noodles
∑ 2 tb Chopped Fresh Mint
∑ 2 oz Chopped Fresh Cilantro
∑ 1/2 oz Nam Pla Fish Sauce
∑ 1 oz Oyster Sauce
∑ 1 tb Hot Chili Paste
∑ Sesame Oil
∑ Soybean Oil
∑ 24 Lumpia Wrappers
Sauce Ingredients
∑ 3 Oranges
∑ 2 c Rice Wine
∑ 1/2 c Rice Vinegar
∑ 1/2 Bottle Lingham Chili Sauce
∑ Fresh Picked Mint Leaves
Directions
Lumpia:
Stir fry at high heat in a equal parts sesame-soybean oil blend, ginger, garlic, lemongrass, carrot, cabbage, mustard, mushrooms, bean sprouts. Add the lime leaves, cilantro & mint and season with the oyster sauce, fish, soy and chili paste to taste, keeping the vegetables crisp. Set aside to cool. Fold in the cooked rice noodles with the vegetable mixture.
In a hot saute pan stir fry the chopped shrimp in sesame-soybean oil with chopped ginger & garlic, finishing with the same seasonings of fish soy, oyster sauce & chili paste. Combine the shrimp with the vegetable/noodle mixture.
Assemble:
On a lumpia wrapper, place a mound of the shrimp vegetable mix, brush the edges lightly with egg, then roll the mixture up folding in the edges to close the ends. Pan fry in soy bean oil til golden brown & crispy and drain well on paper towels. Place the orange chili sauce on a plate and slice the rolls at an angle, arrange on the sauce & garnish with a spoonful of the diced fruit salsa, mint, cilantro and black seeds.
Sauce:
In a sauce pan, add the wine, vinegar, oranges cut in half and squeezed (include rind & skin). Bring to a boil. Add the lingham chili sauce, simmer for about 5 minutes, and strain. Set aside warm.
Serve immediately.

vengie_vidal
07.05.29, 11:08 PM
Ang sasarap naman ng mga recipe nakakagutom .... minsan try kung lutuin mga yan sa choir... mahilig kasi kumain mga members ko.. thanks guys...

Kuya G.
07.05.31, 04:36 PM
Hi Let,

Maraming salamat sa iyong recipe, paborito yan ni misis. Padalhan mo nga ako nyan pagpunta ko sa inyo hehehe. Thanks!

Bonnie
07.05.31, 09:50 PM
Napaghahahalata ang magaling kumain, hehehe, ok yang recipe mo letlet, try ko nga yan, maiba naman ang menu sa bahay.

Ciao.

let2m26
07.05.31, 10:22 PM
at eto pa po isa para na rin sa mga gustong mag-negosyo...

Longganisa
(filipino-style sausages)

Ingredients
Mixture of 30% ground beef And 70% ground pork For every 2.2 pounds (1 kilo Mixture add:
o 2 1/2 tb Salt
o 1 1/2 tb Sugar
o 1 1/2 tb Soy sauce
o 2 tb Vinegar
o 2 tb Wine
o 1/8 ts Saltpeter; (salitre)
o 1 ts Ground pepper
o 2 ts Chopped garlic
o Sausage casings--Available any butcher shop

Directions
Mix all ingredients together and cure mixture for 5-6 days in the refrigerator and stuff into casings. This kind of sausage should be stored in a cooler, ready for use. To cook: Place a small amount of water in a skillet. Place sausages and let boil in water for about 10 minutes. With a fork, pierce casings. The Longganisa will be ready when juices flow out and turn a dark caramel color. The sausages should also turn the same color and some oil should leak out. Suggestions: You can eat the Longganisa and tapa with pieces of lightly salted tomatoes.

Bonnie
07.05.31, 11:08 PM
hehehehe, ikaw talga letlet, pati longanisa, alam mo pag gawa, hahahaha, magandang business yan. bibili na lang ako letlet, pag ikaw ang gumawa, o makikikain na lang ako, hahaha, para ala na kong gastos pa. hahahaha.

let2m26
07.06.01, 07:14 AM
sure kuya bonnie basta ba pag nagkita tayo eh may gawa akong longganisa or else pag wala mapipilitan akong ibili ka... oi oi oi lapit na 23 go ka here sa laguna ha patay ka sa akin pag hinde...

Bonnie
07.06.05, 12:42 PM
Letlet, diba mahilig ka ring magluto, bigyan mo nga ako ng recipes ng morcon, hahahaha, makatikim naman ako ng morcon kahit sa recipe lang, hahaha, baka me innovation ka na magandang idagdag sa morcon na paborito ko, hehehehe, napapansin talaga ang mahilig kumain. hehehe.

Kuya G.
07.06.05, 03:11 PM
Letlet at Kuya Bonnie,

Hehehe masisira diet nyo nyan puro pagkain na ito.

Post nyo naman ang paggawa ng paborito kong embotido, sarap nito sana sa 23 eh meron nito kung wala man kahit sa recipe lang makatikim. hehehe. Teynks.

Bonnie
07.06.05, 09:08 PM
Hehehe, gi, nagpauna ka na ke letlet ha, hehehe, imbutido pala, gusto ko rin yan, hehehe, hahaha, morcon na lang hahahaha, lagot ka letlet, me special request si Gi, hehehe, imbutido daw, hahahaha. Ako kahit longanisa ok na hahahaha. Shakeys na lang kaya....hahahaha, lalong napamahal...

EWto gi, embutidong request mo....

Embutido

1 kilo ground pork
2 onions, chopped
1 chorizo de bilbao
1 can vienna sausage
1/2 cup pickle relish
1 pack raisin
1 can red pepper or 2 red bellpeppers
1 1/2 cup bread or 1 cup flour
3 eggs, beaten
1 carrot, chopped
salt, pepper, oyster sauce

Mix all ingredients together. Roll in aluminum foil, don't make it too thick. Steam. Can be served cold or cut into pieces and fry.

let2m26
07.06.05, 10:07 PM
pasensya na mga kaututang dila tahimik muna ako dito alam nyo super busy na at nalalapit na akong bitayin bwahahaha antayin ninyo ang aking pag-babalik at marami pang recipes ang aking ishare sa inyo

Kuya G.
07.06.06, 10:22 AM
Kuya bonnie,

Thank you very much sa recipe ng paborito kong embutido. I try ko ito this June 13 kasi fiesta sa amin, Feast of St. Anthony de Padua and patron namin.

Let, hihintayin namin ang iyong pagbabalik, talagang busy ka na sa recipe nyo for June 23 ha.

Si brother bajo, ano bang menu sa special day nyo. hehehe best wishes!

bingo
07.06.06, 11:51 AM
sana magdala po kayo ng sample ng mga niluluto ninyo dito sa manila... di ako marunong magluto... kain lang... hahaha

chitto
07.06.06, 01:29 PM
Hi try nyo to, marami nakong nasubukan and ok lahat

http://www.nestle.com.ph/recipe/

Bonnie
07.06.07, 10:59 AM
Chitto, connected ka dito no, hahahaha, ok nga mga recipes dito, salamat pare ko.

Kuya G.
07.06.07, 11:11 AM
Hahaha Chitto thanks for reminding me about this site,dati na akong nakakapasok dito. Member nga yata ako dito i'm not sure. Thanks again!

Bonnie
07.06.07, 08:16 PM
Masasarap talga ang mga recipes dyan sa site na yan, ano ba to, puro pagkain ang naiisip ko, hahahaha.

let2m26
07.06.08, 09:28 AM
My Favorite grabeee yummyyyyyyy

Chicken and Pork Apretada
Ingredients
∑ 2.2 lbs. chicken cut in pieces
∑ 1 lb. pork cut in 1 1/2 inch squares
∑ salt and pepper to taste
∑ flour
∑ cooking oil
∑ 4 cloves crushed garlic
∑ 1 medium sized onion, chopped
∑ 1 medium sized tomato, chopped
∑ 4 oz. can of tomato sauce
∑ 2 cups water
∑ 1 small bayleaf
∑ 1 sprig oregano
∑ 1 bell pepper cut into 1 inch squares
∑ 4 medium sized potatoes cut into 2 inch pieces
∑ 1/2 cup frozen peas
∑ 3.5 oz pimento cut into 1 inch squares
Directions
Dust chicken and pork pieces in flour, salt and pepper. Brown quickly in hot oil. Saute garlic, onions, tomatoes and tomato sauce in separate pot. Pour 2 cups water and let boil. Add browned chicken, pork, bayleaf, oregano and bell pepper. Simmer for 30 minutes or until tender. Add potatoes and cook until tender. Add salt and pepper according to taste. You may thicken the sauce by adding flour dissolved in water into the pot. Finally, add peas and pimento and cook for another 3 minutes. Serve with rice.

let2m26
07.06.08, 09:29 AM
eto mas matindi kuya bonnieeeee...

Oxtail Kare-kare
Ingredients
∑ 1 oxtail (3-5 lbs.)
∑ 5 tbsps, oil
∑ 5 cloves garlic, crushed
∑ 1 medium sized onion, sliced
∑ water from 1/4 cup achuete, soaked
∑ 1 banana heart, sliced crosswise
∑ 2 bundles Chinese long bean (sitaw), cut into 2-inch pieces
∑ 4 eggplants, cut into 1/2 inch slices
∑ 1/3 cup rice, toasted brown in a pan and ground to a powder
∑ 1/2 cup peanut butter
∑ salt and pepper to taste
∑ MSG (optional)
Directions
Cut oxtail into 3 inch pieces. Boil once and discard water. Boil again until tender. Saute garlic and onion in oil. Add achuete water, sauteed garlic and onions to meat and bring to a boil. Add vegetables and enough water to make a sauce. Add the powdered rice and peanut butter dissolved in 3/4 cup water into the meat. Season with salt, pepper and MSG. Serve with Bagoong Alamang on the side.

whaaaaaaaaaa ang diet..

Bonnie
07.06.08, 01:14 PM
Bihira akong kumain ng kare kare let, dapat siguradong maraming mani,hindi lang basta peanut butter hahahaha...... sarap nyan.....

bouie
07.06.12, 11:46 PM
I recently made a filling for a sandwich nung Sat, kasi nagtipon dito sa bahay ang mga neighbors dahil aalis na yung Fatima sa amin (block rosary). So there, share ko lang ito kasi di pa ako nagshashare dito, hehe :)

1 bote ng malaking mayo
5 chopped onions, yung maliliit kasi matamis
6 na hard-boiled egg
2 cans of tuna, yung nasa red, na ginisa with chopped ginger
1 bloke ng quickmelt cheese

Ayun, paghaluhaluin lang yung onions, eggs (na durog na), tuna, and grated cheese sa lalagyan then fold the mayo in. Voila! Sarap pagpyestahan, hehe :)

inday25er
07.06.13, 01:37 AM
Oooh, looks good, kuya bouie! I like quick fixes too. Here's my favorite merienda:

(Serves 1)

Nestle Fitness cereal
1 banana
3/4 cup milk
2 tsp sugar
ice cubes

Slice banana into bite-size pieces. Mix everything in a bowl. Enjoy! :)

Bonnie
07.06.13, 07:46 AM
Parang halo halo yan inday, pinaghalo halo mo na e, hahahahah.

Kuya G.
07.06.13, 01:30 PM
Wow inday at Bouie, ang sasarap naman ng mga yan, hehehehe, iniisip ko pa lang nakakabusog na, hahahaha.

inday25er
07.06.14, 12:07 AM
Parang halo halo yan inday, pinaghalo halo mo na e, hahahahah.

Hohoho, ganun na nga, kuya Bonnie! Actually breakfast cereal 'yan, nasarapan lang talaga ako kaya pinangmemerienda ko na rin. Try it, it's good! Masarap na, healthy pa. ;)

Bonnie
07.06.14, 08:38 AM
Cge try ko nga Inday, actually on diet talaga ako, kasi sa age kong ito dapat medyo ingat na ko sa mga kinakain, mahirap na, bawal magkasakit, hehehehe....

Kuya G.
07.06.14, 08:40 AM
Masarap nga yang recipe mo inday25er, very healthy ang mga sangkap at madaling gawin tahnks so much.

doods
07.06.15, 11:10 AM
Mga lutong pinoy ang gusto ko, how about kalderetang Baka, me recipe kayo? yong homemade ha...

Bonnie
07.06.15, 12:22 PM
Sige pareng doods, hanap tayo ng homemade na kalderetang Baka, kalderetang kambing ayaw mo.... Exotic food yon.

Kuya G.
07.06.15, 01:19 PM
Kuya doods buti naman at lutong pinoy pa rin ang gusto mo kala ko italian food na mga hilig mo pero hayaan mo at pagbisita mo uli dito eh may recipe na si letlet nyan.

chitto
07.06.15, 02:17 PM
Hohoho, ganun na nga, kuya Bonnie! Actually breakfast cereal 'yan, nasarapan lang talaga ako kaya pinangmemerienda ko na rin. Try it, it's good! Masarap na, healthy pa. ;)

mas masarap kung ang gatas na gagamitin mo e alpine. thanks inday for promoting our product :) pero tama and tutuo yan, masarap and healthy. problema lang pag gusto mong healthy food, mas mapapamahal ka :P taka nga ako e, less fat, less salt, less sugar pero bakit mas mahal? :P

hey bonnie, don't worry, ok lang kainin kahit ano. there's no such thing as bad food...bad diet meron...the best diet - balanced diet... kung puro meat today...tomorrow puro vegies naman...kung pizza today...tomorrow fruits naman...happy eating!

seryoso ang company namin sa wellness kaya share ko sa inyo

http://www.nestle.com.ph/wellness/home.asp

mods, dunno kung bawal to pero for a good cause, honest

Bonnie
07.06.15, 09:29 PM
Hehehehe, galing mo pareng Chitto, anyway, di naman advertisement yan, hahaha, actually if your company is helping people to have a well balance nutrition e ibig sabihin mas nakatutulong ito sa ikabubuti ng bawat isa.. I try also some of the recipes sa site na binigay mo. God Bless..

bouie
07.06.17, 01:41 AM
Di ba may issue dati ang Nestle kaya naglabas sila ng PR-StratMark na ganyan? :X Nakalimutan ko nga lang kung ano yun.

Bonnie
07.06.17, 11:55 AM
Ano ibig sabihin nong PR-stratmark Bouie, ngayon ko lang ata narinig yon...explain mo nga.. palibhasa di ako familiar sa mga ganyang bagay...Ciao..

let2m26
07.06.18, 10:47 AM
Mga lutong pinoy ang gusto ko, how about kalderetang Baka, me recipe kayo? yong homemade ha...

Para sa iyo kuya doods

Calderetang Baka

Ingredients
o 2 lb beef or goat, cut into -1 1/2-inch cubes
o 3 tb Distilled white vinegar
o 1 1/4 ts Salt
o Freshly ground black pepper
o 4 tb Olive oil
o 3 Whole dried hot red chiles
o 5 Garlic cloves, peeled and -minced
o 1 lg Onion, peeled and minced
o 1 t Whole black peppercorns
o 1 Two-inch cinnamon stick
o 2 Bay leaves
o 4 ts Tomato paste
o 2 md Potatoes
o 1/2 lg Red bell pepper
o 8 Whole stuffed green olives
Directions
Put the cubed meat into a bowl and add the vinegar, salt and pepper. Set aside for 30 to 40 minutes. Drain the meat, saving the liquid, and pat it dry.
In a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. When it is hot, add the chiles. Stir for a few seconds or until they swell and darken. Remove chiles with a slotted spoon and set aside. Put as many cubes of meat into the pan as will fit without crowding.
Brown the meat on all sides and repeat until all of the meat is browned. Remove meat from pan.
Put the onion and garlic into the pan and cook for 2 minutes, scraping up any pan juices. Put in the black peppercorns, cinnamon and bay leaves. Stir and cook another minute. Return the meat to the pan with its accumulated juices, the chiles, the reserved marinade and the tomato paste. Stir and cook if you want add peanut butter...

bouie
07.06.18, 11:19 PM
A tip lang with that dish: I pan fry the potatoes before adding them up sa Caldereta kasi hindi kaagad nadudurog yung patatas kapag nireheat mo na yung ulam ^_^

Kuya G.
07.06.19, 04:26 PM
Ayan kuya doods may recipe na ng Calderetang baka courtesy of letlet. Thanks let.

Bouie korek ka dyan sa tip mo totoo yun kasi ganun ang ginagawa ko kapag nagluluto ako hehehe ako ang tagluto sa bahay. Thanks so much, mukhang mahilig ka ding magluto.

Bonnie
07.06.20, 11:31 PM
Uy salamat letlet sa recipe, hehehe, favorite ko rin yan....

Kuya G.
07.06.21, 09:41 AM
Let post mo naman ang paggawa ng pork hamonado. Thanks!

let2m26
07.06.21, 06:30 PM
eto na po kuya gi..

Pork-Pina Hamonado
Ingredients
1 kilo pork pigue, sliced thinly to make 2 pieces (tapa style)
1 cup brown sugar (packed)
1-1/3 tsp. iodized salt
2 tsp. praque powder (for 1/8 tsp. salitre)
200 grams pork fat, sliced into 8 strips
1 medium carrot, sliced into 12 strips
2 whole pickles, sliced into 12 strips
1 can (439 grams) pineapple chunks, drained (reserve syrup)
1 can (35 cl) pineapple juice

Instructions
Combine sugar, salt and praque powder or salitre. Rub mixture
on pork. Spread pork and alternately arrange slices of pork fat,
carrot, pickles and pineapple chunks until
all ingredients are used up. Roll and tie firmly with crocheting
thread.

Combine dripping from pork, pineapple chunks syrup and
pineapple juice then marinate meat
overnight. Simmer meat in marinade for 1 hour. Remove
thread from meat then chill if desired for ease of cutting.
Continue simmering the marinade for 5 minutes or until thick
and serve as sauce. Slice meat and arrange in a platter.

reagan
07.06.22, 09:59 AM
Uy... meron pala nito sa discussion board... hehe...

eto pa isa....

Beef Morcon Recipe

Estimated cooking time: 2 to 3 hours.

Morcon Ingredients:
1 kilo beef, sliced 1/4 inch thick (3 pcs.)
1/4 kilo ground beef liver
200 grams sliced sausages or ham
200 grams pork fat (cut is strips)
3 hard boiled eggs, sliced
100 grams cheddar cheese in strips
100 grams grated cheddar cheese
2 onions, chopped
5 bay leaf (laurel)
1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
1/2 cup vinegar
2 teaspoon salt
2 cups of water
2 meters thread or string (for tying)

Beef Morcon Cooking Instructions:

Spread and stretch the sliced beef on your working table.
Arrange the filling on the sliced beef: sausage strips, cheese strips, sliced eggs, pork fat and some ground liver.
Roll the sliced beef with all the filling inside and secure with a thread or string.
Repeat the procedure for the two remaining beef slices.
On a pot, place the beef rolls and put the water, the remaining ground liver, grated cheese, chopped onions, bay leaves, ground black pepper and salt.
Cover the pot and bring to a boil. Simmer for one hour.
Add the vinegar and continue to simmer of another hour or until beef is tender.
Slice the beef morcon, arrange on a platter and top with the sauce/ gravy poured on top.

bouie
07.06.22, 12:41 PM
Nakahiligan lang Kuya G. Nung bata pa kasi kami, kapag fiesta sa Plaridel, lagi kaming tumutulong sa mga Ingkong namin magluto sa malalaking kawa with matching hollow <?> blocks at kahoy na napulot panggatong ;D

Share ko lang itong Puto recipe na bigay ng kabarkada ko. Nagluto kasi si Mama ng dinuguan kahapon:
1 1/2 cups of sifted APF
1 cup sugar
1 1/4 tbs of baking powder
1 whole egg, slightly beaten
3/4 cup coco milk
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup melted butter

a. Mix all dry
b. In another bowl, mix all liquids
c. Combine both until smooth
d. Strain the mixture if lumpy
e. Pour into molds
f. Steam for 20-30 minutes, depending on the size
g. Serve

Pwede ring lagyan ng grated keso de bola sa ibabaw at itlog na maalat ^_^ Minsan nilalagayan namin ng pieces of roasted pork--kalahati lang muna ilalagay sa molds tapos lagyan ng baboy tapos punuin ulit para matakpan. ;)

Nakakagutom yung hamonado at morcon. Yum-oh! :nice:

Bonnie
07.06.22, 03:44 PM
mahilig din pala kayong magluto, Bouie at Reagan, hehehehe, me kasabihan ang masarap magluto e masarap ding magmahal. hahahaha.

yuanbautista
07.06.22, 08:55 PM
Sarap naman. Sana pag-uwi ko ma-try ko yung ibang recipes na nadito.:)

bouie
07.06.25, 12:25 AM
Ganun pala yun Kuya Bon, hehe , kaya pala... Hmmmm :nice:

Kuya G.
07.06.26, 07:23 PM
Kuya bonnie magaling ka palang magluto kasi magaling kang magmahal kay misis eh.

bingo
07.06.26, 09:35 PM
paging enterpreneurs... baka gusto merong gustong magtayo ng resto... marami palang magagaling na chef dito sa board!!!

plain
07.06.27, 08:07 PM
gusto ko yung puto ng pangasinan yung cute yung maliliit and pati cuchinta nila... mahirap ba gawin yun?
sa lahat ng style ng puto pinaka fave ko yun.. ang sarap!!!!

yuanbautista
07.06.27, 09:59 PM
Sino may alam ng recipe ng kare-kare? Pahingi naman. Ano mas masarap ilagay, fresh crushed peanuts o peanut butter?

bingo
07.06.27, 10:37 PM
eto po kare kare (http://www.filipinofoodrecipes.net/kare_kare.htm), masarap ito...

Kuya G.
07.06.28, 08:10 AM
Thanks bingo, gusto ko yang kare-kare.

Alexander
07.06.28, 08:14 AM
Any recipe for DIABETICS?

Any DIETICIAN Here? How about South Beach Diet RECIPE's :)

Bonnie
07.06.28, 10:02 PM
Diabetics, parang mahirap yan Alex, pagkarami raming bawal pag diabetics ka, kailangan talaga e aware kung anong pagkain ang pwede pag ganyan ang sakit.

Eto Alex nakita ko lang sa internet, paki chek mo na lang...--->>>http://www.americandiabetes.com/entrees_fish.htm

Alexander
07.06.29, 07:19 AM
Thanks Bonnie. Actually kahit hindi ka (pa) diabetic but you have family history, you should consider doing a diabetic diet.

Thanks again.

Kuya G.
07.06.29, 08:33 AM
Korek ka dyan kuya alex kaya nga ako ingat na din kasi may history kami nito.

Thanks kuya bonnie.

Bonnie
07.06.29, 11:01 PM
Alang anuman, your welcome alex and Gi, actually kasi, may family history ng mga diabetic ang wife ko kaya yan, masyado din kaming ingat kasi mahirap na kalaban ang diabetic, daming complications sa heart, sa kidney, kaya medyo talaga pinag iingat ko rin si misis...

bingo
07.06.30, 02:15 PM
eto po meal plan for diabetics para sa mga pinoy

(see attachment)

Bonnie
07.06.30, 04:26 PM
Hehehe, ok yan pareng Bingo, Filipino dishes pa. galing.

plain
07.06.30, 07:01 PM
SUGARNOT CAFE para po sa mga diabetics o mataas ang blood sugar na gusto ng matamis. Eto na ang sagot. Sugarfree cakes, drinks... they serve pasta too.

meron sa PODIUM ortigas and sa SM NORTH THE BLOCK..

Bonnie
07.07.02, 10:48 PM
Ayos yan Plain, hehehe, mapasyalan ko nga yan.... di ako diabetic ha, hehehehe.

bouie
07.07.05, 03:14 AM
Rainy days are here again, guys! ^_^ Ano marerecommend ninyong mga recipes na pampainit sa mga araw at gabing malamig?

Bonnie
07.07.05, 12:06 PM
Something spicy siguro Bouie, masarap yong Laing na spicy dito sa Bicol, the best....

michaela
07.07.10, 04:05 PM
it's raining does not mean that you cannot enjoy bbq. this very delicious and scrumptious version will send you to cloud 9 and back. it's the perfect comfort food for the cold and wet weather.

2 kilos baby back pork ribs, cut into individual ribs
6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 1/2 cups dry red wine
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons sweet paprika
3 tablespoons Sherry vinegar or cider
1 1/2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon salt
Freshly ground black pepper

1. Divide ribs between two large, heavy, sealable plastic bags.
2. In a bowl, stir together remaining ingredients and pepper, to taste, and pour over ribs. Seal bags, pressing out excess air. Marinate ribs, chilled, turning bags occasionally, overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
4. Transfer ribs and marinade to a roasting pan large enough to hold ribs in layer and roast ribs, covered, turning occasionally, for 4 hours.

**Ribs may be made 2 days ahead, cooled, uncovered, and chilled, covered. Reheat ribs in a preheated 375 degrees F oven until hot, about 12 minutes.**

ENJOY!!!! :)

let2m26
07.07.10, 07:48 PM
para sa malamig at maulang tanghalian mainit na sabaw pampatanggal ng lamig hehehe

Nilagang Baka
(Boiled Beef)
Ingredients
o 1 1/2 lb. beef cut into 2X2 inch pieces
o 2 cubes beef boullion or beef stock (plain water would suffice)
o 1 tsp. peppercorns
o 1 small onion chopped
o 2 medium-sized carrots cut into quarters lenghtwise
o 3 medium-sized potatoes cut into quarters
o 1 small head of bok choy (pechay) (optional if not available)
o I small head of cabbage cut into quarters
o salt and pepper to taste
Directions
Boil beef, peppercorns and onions in a pot with enough beef stock to cover the meat. Place lid on pot and simmer over medium heat. If you want more stock (sabaw), add more.
After 30 minutes of boiling, or if the meat is very tender, add carrots and potatoes. Boil for another 10-15 minutes.
When vegetables are done, add the rest of the ingredients and seasoning. Boil for another 5 minutes. Serve with rice.

Bonnie
07.07.11, 05:56 PM
Uy, hehehehe, sakto letlet, favorite ko to, hahahahaha, parang lahat favorite ko, salamat letlet...

let2m26
07.07.13, 11:29 PM
hehehe kuya bonnie parang talagang magkakasundo tayo lalo na sa lafang bwahahaha yaan mo more recipes to come specially yung mga favorites natin...

bouie
07.07.22, 03:24 PM
101 Simple Meals Ready in 10 Minutes or Less (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/18/dining/18mini.html?_r=1&em&ex=1184904000&en=c7b9dea42eb9cefa&ei=5087%0A&oref=slogin). Share lang ^_^

inday25er
07.08.01, 12:01 AM
Ano nga ba nakain ko? Spanish sardines... *hehe, from another thread! mali ako ng post kanina!

Uuuuy, ultimate favorite ko yan, kuya bouie!! For me, the best canned spanish sardines is Victoria's. Pero siyempre, iba pa rin pag homemade. ;) I especially love my lola's spanish bangus (mas malasa ang bangus!). I actually tried cooking it with her once. Grabe, I'm telling you. It was THE BOMB. For those who are as crazy about this dish as I am, here's the recipe:

Homemade Spanish Bangus

What you need:

1/2 k. bangus
1 pc. carrot (cut thickly)
3 pcs. pickled cucumber (cut thickly)
2 pcs. bay leaf
ground pepper
salt
1/2 cup olive oil (or any other healthy alternative)
1/2 cup water
fish sauce (to taste)
siling labuyo (if you like it hot)

How to:

Put bangus together with carrots, pickled cucumber, bay leaf, ground pepper, siling labuyo, olive oil, water and fish sauce inside the pressure cooker. Amount of water and oil should be just enough to cover all the ingredients. Cook sardines for 30-45 minutes. Serve hot with rice.

Bon appťtit! ;)

Bonnie
07.08.01, 04:21 PM
Nice recipe Inday, magaling ka rin palang magluto, Ma swerte daw pag ang napangasawa mo e magaling magluto, mapagmahal na masyado sa kanilang mahal sa buhay...

uberathlete
07.08.05, 09:54 PM
Eto super dali lang, fool proof pa:

511 Leche Flan

Ingredients
5 egg yolks
1 c condensed milk
1 c evaporated milk
1 tsp vanilla extract

1 c sugar
1/2 c water

Procedure:

Boil sugar and water until caramel is light amber in color. Pour into leche flan mold.

Combine the rest of the ingredients and a pinch of salt in a bowl and whisk lightly. Pour into leche flan mold. Steam under medium heat until flan is jiggly.

Finished! Yummo!

bouie
07.08.05, 10:21 PM
Inday, I'll try out your Spanish Bangus one of these days ^_^v Para maiba naman yung nakakain ko sa flat.

Re uberathlete's recipe, you can use the eggs of the itik para mas malasa yung flan. :)

The recipe below, eto yung gusto kong kainin ngayon:

Banoffi Pie Recipe

* 1 250 gram / 8 oz packet of malt biscuits
* 115 grams / 4 oz of butter
* 1 400 gram / 14 oz can of condensed milk or nestle caramel
* 2 bananas
* 1 300ml / 9 fluid oz bottle of cream
* 2 tablespoons of Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur (optional)
* 1 Cadbury Flake

If you are using a plain tin of sweetened condensed milk, you will need to first boil the can in a deep saucepan of boiling water for 2 to 3 hours to caramelize. Warning: the can must be covered with water the entire time, to caramelize evenly and to prevent the can from exploding!! The longer you boil it the darker the caramel. Thoroughly cool the caramel for a few hours or overnight.

Crush the biscuits (around ten at a time) with a rolling pin or in a food processor and transfer to a largestainless steel bowl. Shake the bowl and crush any large pieces that rise to the top. Melt the butter and mix with the biscuits until all crumbs are coated. Empty into a cake tin and press against the sides and bottom of the tin with the outer surface of a clean glass. Refrigerate.

Whip the cream thickly, fold through 2 tablespoons of Bailey Irish Cream Liqueur or any other favourite cream base liqueur.

When the biscuit base has set hard, pour the caramel over the base, spreading it evenly. Slice the banana over the top of the caramel. With a star nozzle pipe the Baileys and whipped cream mixture over the bananas. Finally garnish the dessert by breaking up the chocolate flake and sprinkling decoratively over the cream. Refrigerate until you're ready to serve.

Bonnie
07.08.05, 10:38 PM
Eto super dali lang, fool proof pa:

511 Leche Flan

Yummo!

Talagang yummy yan, hehehe, 3 ang paborito kong matamis na pagkain, chocolate, leche flan at Ice cream, hehehe....pero once in awhile na lang ako kumakain nito, mahirap na pag tinamaan ng diabetes, hehehehe.

doods
07.08.19, 11:10 PM
Medyo ingat na ko dyan sa mga matatamis na pagkain, mahirap na baka ma diabtis ako nyan.

silveryellow
07.09.16, 11:03 AM
Hello :)

Anyone who has a recipe of Yellow Cab's Charlie Chan Pasta?

I found one in the net which I tried, but didn't turn out as it should be :(
Yong sauce lang ang di ko mahulaan. I don't feel safe experimenting with the sauce, kasi Oriental yon, so di yata sya madaling magbi-blend in. Saka di rin ako masyadong mahilig sa Oriental sauces kaya di ko mahulaan. hehe.

bouie
07.09.17, 05:23 PM
Oyster's sauce, perhaps? ;)

silveryellow
07.09.18, 04:26 PM
Oyster's sauce, perhaps? ;)

That was the sauce in the recipe that I found online that didn't turn out well. :)

bouie
07.09.18, 05:37 PM
Ay, ganun? Try mixing the oyster's sauce with the mixture of cornstarch and water plus a little splash of fish sauce. ^_^

Bonnie
07.09.19, 09:36 AM
mukhang masarap nga yan Bouie, hehehehe.yummy, sauce palang tingin ko boundary na, hehehe.

silveryellow
07.09.19, 10:25 AM
Ay, ganun? Try mixing the oyster's sauce with the mixture of cornstarch and water plus a little splash of fish sauce. ^_^

hehe. I think the oyster sauce mismo ang kelangan palitan...
research pa ko, will let you know :)

bouie
07.11.21, 03:23 AM
Do you guys have a "tried and tested" recipe for making a hot chocolate drink? ^_^ Share naman po. Thanks!

Soprano812
07.11.21, 05:36 AM
ano po ung AFP? i want to try puto here in sweden kc miss ko na yun...tnx for posting

bouie
07.11.21, 02:55 PM
To Soprano812:

I wrote APF (not AFP) and it stands for All Purpose Flour. Good luck on your puto making adventure! ^_^

Soprano812
07.11.22, 12:29 AM
Ah ok tnx a lot! i will try to do it this weekend!

BP_fan23
07.11.22, 06:58 AM
well wanna share this:

homemade sizzling sisig pizza (yummy) hehehe

okay heres the recipe:

1 to 2 cans Purefoods sisig
pizza crust
onions
mushroom (button or Shitake (i use it depending on the size of the pizza crust
bell pepper and
motzzarella or eden Cherese lang sarap na

ahh garlic rin

jeng
07.11.22, 12:27 PM
Try nyo po itong simple recipe ng Mashed Potato..

1. Boil 2 to 3 potatoes, with the skin on, in salted water for about 18 minutes, until they are easily pierced with a fork, then strain and peel them.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter in a sautť pan over medium-low heat, and cook until the butter is light brown.
3. Then whisk in 2 tablespoons of cream, 2 tablespoons of milk, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and a little salt, grated nutmeg, and ground white pepper.
5. Mash the potatoes with a fork and stir the hot liquid into the mash.

Enjoy! =)

ernanibaetiong
08.10.24, 08:43 AM
May ganito palang thread hehe :P

Filipino Tacos

Many seem to forget na sweet ang filipino taste so here's my deviation from the usual recipe for the meat filling:

Use ground pork instead of beef, mas mura na masa masarap pa kasi beef tends to be lean, the more fat the more flavor! Aja! haha :P

Tip: buy ground pork sa palengke kasi yung ground pork sa supermarket has so much water inside it kahit na-thaw na. so what you'll have instead is pork stew hehe

Let onions sweat in a pan with some oil and then add some garlic and immediately put the groud pork so the garlic doesn't burn and turn bitter. cook in low heat. when the meat turns white that's the time to put soy sauce-just enough to give it a dark color. and the twist? add brown sugar to make it sweet hmmmm ahehe

tapos the usual suspects na like cabbage, white onions, tomato, cheese at ang walang kamatayang hot sauce-the best kung jalapeño.

At para mas masaya imben na sa taco shells, sa Jack and Jill Taquitos or Granny Goose Chips mo ibudbud.

Pag may nagtanong kung bakit iba lasa sa ibang tacos, secret na lang natin yun hehe, enjoy!!!

yenzephyr
08.10.24, 01:44 PM
favorite sunday breakfast ko

yung yang chow fried rice with a twist. nilalagyan ko ng cream of mushroom (knorr), yum yum! minsan, pag wala, nilalagyan ko ng nido oriental (knorr din).

BatusaiX
09.05.29, 06:38 AM
Hi BP Onliners, do you have your own diet recipes and meals? Paki-share naman po. Thanks! :)

czyre
09.05.29, 03:46 PM
I saw this on the newspaper 10 years ago... But I never tried it (Sarap kaya kumain). Anyway, this is the 3-day-diet where you can lose as much as 10 pounds in three days if followed correctly. Good luck! :)

3 DAY DIET (http://www.everydiet.org/diet/3-day-diet)

Madami pang "diet meals" na makikita diyan.

ernanibaetiong
09.05.29, 04:51 PM
(Sarap kaya kumain)

Hahaha honga honga hahaha LOL

Pero di ba, kung masarap lang sana talaga yung mga recipe for those on a diet noh, eh di wala na sanang usapan hehehe LOL

Sana may magpost nga ng masarap na recipe :)

nlim
09.05.29, 09:29 PM
Tama daw na kumain muna ng fruit bago meal para daw di humalo sa acid ng dina digest na meal pagkkain.
2 servings of fruit and five servings of vegie a day
Fiber makes you feel full so that you will satisfy your hunger immediately.
grilling minimize the use of fats.
Pero sa totoo lang ang sarap ng pork chop, dinuguan, menudo, sinigang na hlos nalulusaw ang taba at maasim ang sabaw no?

lawyerkuno
09.05.31, 04:32 PM
Hi BP Onliners. kahit gustuhin ko man po na magsuggest kung paano ang mgadiet at kung ano ang mga dapat kainin eh wla namang effective sa taong walang disiplina. Kaya kainin niyo nalang po ang mga prutas na on season para mura na marami ka pang mabibili. Good luck po sa mga may balak magdiet.

BatusaiX
09.06.12, 02:38 AM
You're right. Dapat may disiplina at self-control sa pagda-diet. Salamat Cyre sa website na na-share mo. Daming recipes! Enough na para makapag-diet. Thanks uli! :)

czyre
09.06.12, 05:42 AM
Why? Are you on a diet?! You're not fat naman ah... Hehe...

J O J I T
09.06.12, 10:13 PM
Check mo nalang ito..sana makatulong.. :)

http://www.the-gi-diet.org/lowgifoods/

BatusaiX
09.06.12, 10:15 PM
Hi cyre, 'di mo lang alam na dati kasi akong mataba, He He He! LOL Eh kailangan ko lang i-maintain. Kaya kailangan ko ng ibang recipes.. para marami akong matutunan on how to prepare low calorie meals, etc. Kakasawa na rin kasi kung parating bread, oat meals, na lang lagi ang kinakain. ;)

Why? Are you on a diet?! You're not fat naman ah... Hehe...

czyre
09.06.12, 10:21 PM
Ampf... Dinaig ang babae kung mag-diet!LOL Noon din mataba ako (er... hanggang ngayon hehe...) Pero nag-lose ako ng weight non sa oatmeal + fruits for breakfast and lots of tea. Kaya lang pasaway ako eh, tsalap kumain kaya balewala rin. Hehe...

BatusaiX
09.06.12, 10:53 PM
Thanks Kuya Jojit! Daming recipes... ang sasarap! I must try these recipes at home. So yummy! :nice:

Check mo nalang ito..sana makatulong.. :)

http://www.the-gi-diet.org/lowgifoods/

titopao
09.06.13, 10:47 AM
Actually...you don't have to be overweight to start watching the food you eat. You should always be mindful of what's your plate ;)

Remember, ang diabetes at hypertension ay hindi one-off na sakit na nakukuha n'yo lang isang araw, ito ay nagiging bunga ng isang lifetime at lifestyle 8)

nlim
09.06.13, 06:53 PM
czyre,
ang lagay eh mataba ka pa nyan? o luma na ang avatar mo?
Mula nang mauso ang mga fastfoods at computers, internet, video games at cable TV- nagbago na ang lifestyle ng mga tao.
Nagsimula rin ito noong mauso ang refrigirator noong panahon namin (tanda na no?)
Noong araw dahil walang ref- obligadong mamalengke araw araw at ang karne once a week lang- sariwang isda at gulay ang nabibili at pag mahirap ka sardinas -which is rich in omeaga 3
Ngayon lahat pwedeng stock sa ref at lahat ng pagkain maraming preservative, sodium, sugar at fats at tumamad na ang taong maglipat ng channel kahit sa TV dahil lahat remote control. Ang tubig dati pinipingga ngayun lahat may linya na ng tubig - wala nang exercise gaano ang mga tao- kaunting lakad na lang nag tatricycle pa kaya di na halus pawisan. Ang mga bata paguwi sa halip na may physical activity computer at games. Ang mga assignment sa school sa internet na nakikita at di na sa libraries. Ang mga playgrounds sa mga school ginawa nang covered court. Dapat yata mauso ang biskleta.At physical activities ang ibang assignment ng mga bata.Ang minamaliit na sardinas ngayon pagkain na ng may kaya. Ang pagkain ngayon ng masa ay noodles na maraming halung wax at diet cola na masama naman ang findings.Ang dati mong napipitas at di pinapansin noong araw like mapulang bigas- ngayon organic na ang tawag at mahal na.Tao nga naman.:)

czyre
09.06.13, 07:43 PM
@nlim, ahehe... kaya nga di ko isinasama katawan ko sa mga avatars ko eh kasi sa buong katawan ko mukha ko lang ang payat LOL joke...

nlim
09.06.13, 08:12 PM
czyre, hindi naman siguro ganuon sabi nga ni allen may charm ka pa he he he. nagulat lang ako sa sinabi mo na mataba ka kaya nabanggit ko yon per di ako naniniwala.:)

czyre
09.06.14, 05:53 AM
Wahahaha... Di niyo pa kasi nakita picture ko noong kamukha ko pa si Fyona (wife ni Shrek) LOL Pero salamat! :P Yaan mo, mag-iipon muna akong lakas ng loob para ipakita sa inyo yung before-after picture ko LOL

nlim
09.06.14, 06:08 AM
nakita ko na kagabi yung sa photo album thread he he he; pinost ng kasama mo sa choir. he he he- wala kang lusot pati yung nakatulis ang nguso mo kita ng buong ethrenet world- wala naman prolema yun bakit nga ba.:)

czyre
09.06.14, 06:14 AM
LOL payat na ako sa lagay na yun!LOL Meron akong pic na tinatago na as in taba-taba promise! Mahaba nguso kasi sa picture kasi gutom na ako niyan, 3 kasal dire-diretso, walang breakfast at lunch, isang pirasong pandesal lang at tubig, o ha!

Na-try ko pa nga mag-diet pills, binentahan ako ng officemate ko pero grabe!!! Palpitations saka headache ang nakuha ko saka di ako makatulog kaya tinigil ko rin agad. Baka ikamatay ko pa.

still
09.06.28, 08:41 PM
czyre na mabenta... wag ka na... lamon lang ng lamon!!! nyahahahaha!!!!