PDA

View Full Version : All About Photoshop

allen lucas
07.08.07, 07:14 PM
tanong ko lng cno po sa inyo ang gumagamit ng Photoshop cs2? pinag aaralan ko kase ngayong yun, nakakaaliw kse yung mga features nya ang daming nagagawa sa photoshop d lng cya simpleng pang retouch ng pictures pero pwdeng din cyang pang gawa ng poster, sa ngayon ang inaaral ko eh kung pano mag resize ng picture to make it 2x2 at yung multiple printing ng apat na 2x2 picture sa isang papel, medyo sumasakit na kase ulo ko sa pagresize d ko makuha yung tamang sukat ng 2x2 pic help nyo naman ako.

pakita ko sa inyo yung poster ko na ginawa ng schoollmate ko last recital ko sa school he use photoshop, ito ang susunod kong pag aaralan.

nargalzius
07.08.09, 06:18 PM
First you need to set the resolution of the document for printing (which is different from the actual dimensions of the image file)

300dpi yung usual na ginagamit for print quality.

The quickest way is to open a new file and select the paper size and set the said DPI to 300.

Then put your pics on that canvas and resize, crop/mask [the picture layers, not the actual document] to your need. (in your case, fit 4 of them in it)

bingo
07.08.10, 04:39 PM
pwede po bang palakihin ang 2X2 picture into a bigger size na di pixelated ang kalalabasan? paano po gawin yun?

alastoy
07.08.10, 05:29 PM
ctrl T lang tapos drag into size na gusto mo while holding shift key.

jose
07.08.10, 05:41 PM
...sa ngayon ang inaaral ko eh kung pano mag resize ng picture to make it 2x2 at yung multiple printing ng apat na 2x2 picture sa isang papel, medyo sumasakit na kase ulo ko sa pagresize d ko makuha yung tamang sukat ng 2x2 pic help nyo naman ako.

sorry allen hindi cs2 ang gamit ko, pero kung parehas lang ng interface ang cs2 sa lumang photoshop, this is how i crop an image sa preferred size ko. kapag na-click mo na yung crop tool, sa menu bar sa taas, may makikita kang boxes ng width, height at resolution. before cropping the image, set mo muna yung width and height sa 2in, then yung resolution sa 300 (preferrably) or kaparehas nung original resolution. then proceed with the cropping. you'll find that the box you'll create is a fixed square, so drag mo lang kung aling portions ang iiwan mo, then enter. you now have the exact size na 2x2 picture. yung pag-layout for printing, gawin mo lang yung sinabi ni webmaster nargz.

hope this helps :)

pwede po bang palakihin ang 2X2 picture into a bigger size na di pixelated ang kalalabasan? paano po gawin yun?

depende sa size na gusto mo bingo. you should understand that there is a maximum scale that an image could be enlarged, at depende pa rin sa resolution ng image. yung mga scanned pictures sobrang limited ang scale of enlargement pero yung digital, yan medyo ok lalo na kung 5mp or above. kaya ako kapag kumukuha ng picture, lalo na kung tao, laging 3 or 5mp kasi hindi ko alam kung kakailanganin ko syang i-enlarge someday. yun nga lang, makain sya sa storage, hehe...

have you tried 'Image>Image Size...' sa menu bar? if you haven't tried it yet, you'll see a settings box. sa section ng 'document size', indicate mo lang yung size na gusto mo, in inches, and yung resolution (at least 150 pixels/inch, 300 is better). kung yung original resolution is higher than 150, you should be able to enlarge the picture nang hindi pixelated.

hope this helps :)

titopao
07.08.10, 06:58 PM
Hello all,

The "Image size" function is still the same for both pre-CS2 and CS2---actually, most of the menu functions in Photoshop are still there (including Image Size and Canvas Size)...nothing much has changed on this point :) New enhancements come at each new edition of Photoshop, but most of the essential functions are still there, so if you know the old version of Photoshop, it'll be easy to learn the new version.

If the image resolution of the 2x2 image is something along the lines of 72 to 96 dpi (dots per inches), I would go against resizing that picture into something bigger. Although Photoshop will be able to make it less pixellated as possible, the enlarged image will look a little blurry. A remedy is to add the "Unsharp Mask" filter to sharpen (yes, it sharpens instead of "unsharpens" a picture) to the image, but it will create "noise"...or that "pixellated" look, so either way you still lose :(

Best advise: when you do your image scans, make sure that the scanning resolution will be something like 250-300 dpi. 120-150 dpi is the standard print density for newspapers, and 200-300 dpi is the standard print density for colored/magazine prints. (In case you were wondering...standard photographs have a print density of as low as 600 dpi and as large as 2880 dpi.) If you scan the 2x2 photo this large, you can have it enlarged as big as, say, 6x6 while still producing a decent print with a less pixellated look. Warning: The image file you'll save will be big, but it'll be worth it as you can have the image enlarged w/o losing the quality. (For best results, you can also print the large scan in its original size, and you'll get something that looks like the real thing ;) )

Bonnie
07.08.12, 11:23 PM
Hehehehe, mga artist din pala sina Titopao at jose, dito ako mahina, di kasi ako masyado sa software na ito..... pero sabi ng friend ko, laking pakinabang ng photoshop, pinagkakakitaan nya nga ito....

titopao
07.08.13, 02:53 AM
Er...actually, pinagkakitaan ko talaga dati ang Photoshop. I used to work as a graphic designer in one of my summer jobs :)

bingo
07.08.13, 11:06 AM
thanks titopao and jose...

allen lucas
07.08.14, 11:50 AM
thanks po sa mga sagot nyo, malaking tulong sa akin ito. ang daming possible way para magamit ang photoshop nagsisimula pa lng ako pero enjoy ako sa pag gamit ng photoshop.

bee2kun
07.08.22, 12:29 PM
Hi Allen,

Photoshop is the best application for an artist ever develop ;D.... and because of photoshop I have been invited to work in many different countries like Australia and Kuwait as a Graphic Designer and Web Designer. Presently I am feeding and educating my family here abroad because of photoshop....

Just to :yes: inspire you to keep up and learn more about photoshop. It is not just another application but a career!

Jun Mayol

visit my personal site:
www.kissyaradio.com

Bonnie
07.08.22, 11:10 PM
Nice insight jun, actually maraming mga tutorial video nito akong nakikita ngayon, ma try ko nga, ako kasi more on database programming ang forte ko, pero the way you talk about photoshop, parang gusto ko na ring pag-aralan ang photoshop, anong ibang software pwede mong i match sa photoshop for database application? Msql or mysql? compared to php,ano advantage ng photoshop dito?

bee2kun
07.08.25, 04:45 PM
Photoshop, Illustrator & Quark Xpress and as a plus Dreamweaver & Flash

Take the 3 applications... master it. I can guarantee you of 190,000 Pesos per month abroad. If you cant get that pay I will give you my job - - - :rage: - - -

I hope I am not misunderstood... I am not braggin myself.... I just want to share my secret in getting a decent life!

I pity those poor parent... selling the Kalabaw their last treasures just for the daughter finish Nurse. It is a very expensive education now a days because of the concept that a nurse can go abroad and earn the dollars to send to nanay and tatay.... blah blah blahh..

They are practically correct but what they don't know there are 1001 ways of getting abroad and 888 of them doesn't that expensive bachelor education. As an example. Me becaue I was blessed with a rich parents they educated me as an engineer so as to manage our big real estate and construction company. So it was...... It was going so well until I was invited by my brother in Sydney Australia. Everything was changed!

During my visit I observe that my brother was working only as a warehouseman and a forklift operator. But the thing is he is riding the latest Pajero like mine, his house is more modern like mine, He even eats more decent foods like mine.... something wrong here... I work 12 to 14 hours a day as a manager of our family corporation with its nerve breaking headache of decision making.... while my brother only works 8 hrs a day without those mental stress! ....then gently my brother told me... i have telling you this over and over before... but you just ignored me, now you know, bring the family in and learn to love yourself.

I search for a job immediately and landed in a Photography Studio cleaning pimples and blackheads in portraits.... 10 yrs later I am now in Kuwait with my family coming back to the Philippines only for vacation.

Just an opinion --- if dont like it or in conflict with your nationalistic opinion dont bother reading it! -- writer just exercise his freedom of speech

allen lucas
07.08.26, 09:21 PM
bee2kun salamat sa inspiring story mo sa photoshop, actually umaatend ako ng 1week lesson sa photoshop para lng maging familiar sa basic functions nya. so far enjoy ako sa ginagawa ko minsan nga nakakalimutan ko ng magpraktis ng talagang course ko and that is music. goodluck sa work mo abroad.

bingo
07.08.27, 08:00 AM
thanks sa mga tips bee2kun... pinag-aaralan ko nga ngayon yung photoshop...

jose
07.08.27, 11:38 AM
gee...thanks jun for the inspiration... (actually na-inspire ako dun sa 190K or your job, hehe...just kidding)

but i agree with what you said. today there are hundreds of ways to earn a decent lifestyle if only people would be masipag enough to try new things, learn new things, and learn to manage finances.

photoshop, it seems, is one application that does not only create wonders on images but also on its users. and since it is becoming the "microsoft windows" of the image industry, knowledge of this software won't be a waste.

SaTrIaNi
07.08.28, 10:24 PM
the best talaga ang photoshop, lahat ng mga pinagawa nating tarps at poster ng mga choir natin ay pinadaan sa photoshop, kaya nga ang simpleng slogan nating "want to sing for the Lord?" sa mga membership drives natin eh lalo pang napapaganda ng graphics gamit ang photoshop :)

bee2kun
07.08.29, 04:33 PM
But dont limit yourself to Adobe Photoshop it is only good for bitmap images (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitmap) There is also what we call vector images (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_graphics)

Below is a sample except for those pics at the side, this is entirely from Adobe Illustrator (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Illustrator): In order to get that eye capturing designs you must work between different applications.

The mode of the design was taken from the CD design it self, at which I have previuosly design also. Look closely at the CD (front & back) it seems like true odject... it was made from scratch in Illustrator. It needs to be manually art worked because the poster was made long before the CD came out from production.

need immediate assistance visit me 24/7 at KissYa Radio (http://www.kissyaradio.com/dj.html)

http://kissyaradio.com/images/VoicesPoster.jpg

Bonnie
07.08.30, 08:26 PM
Ok ah, hehehe me mga cd production na rin pala kayo.... galing... nice one jun.

allen lucas
07.09.09, 10:14 PM
tanong ko lang pano po gumawa ng photo tiled sa photoshop, yung bang sa isang main picture pag tiningnan nyo ng malapitan may mga maliliit pang picture na kasama. sana matulungan nyo ako , gusto ko kaseng gumawa ng photo tiled. bee2kun i hope you can help me.

mark_chua
07.09.10, 12:08 AM
Actually I want to learn more ng Photoshop. San po kaya pwde mga crash courses nun? also with the illustrator. Thanks.

jose
07.09.10, 10:16 AM
tanong ko lang pano po gumawa ng photo tiled sa photoshop, yung bang sa isang main picture pag tiningnan nyo ng malapitan may mga maliliit pang picture na kasama. sana matulungan nyo ako , gusto ko kaseng gumawa ng photo tiled. bee2kun i hope you can help me.

hello allen. kung tama ang pagkaintindi ko, 'photo mosaic' yung gusto mong gawin. medyo matrabahong gawin yan nang mano-mano dahil sa detalye. sa aking pagkakaalam, may ibang software na talagang panggawa ng photo mosaic, hindi ko lang alam kung pwede rin gawin yun sa photoshop. pero dun sa photo mosaic software na sinasabi ko, ilo-load mo lang lahat ng images na gagamitin, tapos ilo-load mo yung main image na gusto mong punuin ng maliliit na images, tapos ipo-process nung software yung image at presto, meron ka nang photo mosaic. yun lang hindi ko alam yung name ng software. baka meron ditong makakapag-recommend sa yo nun. may nagkwento lang kasi sa akin kung paano sya ginagawa.

bee2kun
07.09.10, 12:33 PM

I am not sure what you want to do.... but I think this is it. It is a bit complex job but I will try to simplify it, here it goes.

Open the main picture you want to place with another picture or pictures. Then again open the desired picture to be place and using select all (ctrl a for pc user) copy the image (ctrl c).

Go to the main image or picture the paste the just copied picture (ctrl v). You can resize, rotate, slant etc., the paste picture by ctrl t then drag the image at the edge.... You can now clean up the edges of the placed picture by using the eraser tool. Erase the parts you dont like.

Flattened the image. Hope I answered what you want to do.

bee2kun
07.09.10, 12:46 PM
Actually I want to learn more ng Photoshop. San po kaya pwde mga crash courses nun? also with the illustrator. Thanks.

Take one at a time... these are very complex applications.

I suggest to sit on the photoshop.... try cleaning portrait pictures, taking out its pimples, blackheads, etc... learn to crop the picture and adjust the brightness contrast etc.

Remember... graphic designing is like a Pilot... the more number of flights, the more you will learn and the more you learn the more you will be paid.

If you intend to use it for a hobby.... no need to go to school just sit down and learn to use the tools and its function. If you want it as a profession.... then thats the time you make the decision to enroll.

Me, I took so much time trying to finished my Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering... never in those times I thought I would end up be working as a Graphic/Web Designer....

allen lucas
07.09.11, 07:11 PM
bee2kun and jose salamat sa sagot nyo, malaking tulong yung sakin.

may nakita akong mosaic creator pero trial version lng sana makatulong sa inyo ito po yung link http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tg=dl-20&qt=mosaic%20creator&tag=srch

mark_chua regarding your question sa microcadd nag oofer sila ng crash course sa photoshop tuturuan ka nila dun how to make effects sa photoshop, dun ako nag enrol kaya medyo alam ko na ang pasikot sikot ng photoshop, sa mga malls meron silang branch ang main skul nila ay sa cubao sa tapat ng farmers plaza katabi ng STI cubao

bouie
07.09.12, 02:09 AM
Ang alam ko yung sa parang "tiled" version ng pic, may main pic ka then you resize the other pics then make it transparent over the main pic. You can also cool or warm it up a little para hindi awkward tignan. Nakalimutan ko na yung ginawa nung friend ko for that eh. Sige po tanong ko rin ^_^

Ahia, if you have the time there are many tutorials sa net din if you want to learn at your own pace for free ;)

allen lucas
07.09.13, 08:28 PM
share naman kayo ng mga nagawa nyo sa photoshop, next wik mag lalagay ako ng mga nagawa ko sa photoshop more on effects sa mga text.

sjclc
07.09.13, 08:54 PM
I don;t use our photoshop to edit pictures, but rather, I use it to make images... this is one of the signatures I made with it in a gaming forum I joined...

http://images.aerogaming.net/files/414/eowsig4.png

This was the result of some "almost random" clicks while trying to make a nice pink drawing.

mark_chua
07.09.13, 08:54 PM
yun avatar (my picture on the left side part) ko po nagawa ko sya gamit ang photoshop. I learned it through the internet. Black and white then yung cap ko lang ang green.

allen lucas
07.09.15, 12:19 PM
ang galing nga mark_chua d ko napansin yung avatar mo. madali lng ba gawin yan? pashare naman ng link kung saan mo nakuha yung tutorial kung pano mo nagawa yan.

next week iupload ko yung mga nagawa ko na text effects using photoshop, icoconvert ko muna sa .jpg

sjclc
07.09.15, 03:31 PM
LOL. I just got this interest in making cd covers, here's one I made on an imaginary album "Paskong Hindi Malilimutan"

http://images.aerogaming.net/files/414/first_album_cover.png

bee2kun
07.09.16, 02:13 PM
In Making a Design.... don't overkill it with effects... On the other hand keep keen on color combination and deliver the intended message of your artwork as quick as the viewer could glance into it.

The best way to ride the boat is to look on what the pros are doing.... You can find lots of it anywhere, billboards, labels and posters in the groceries & malls, print ads. etc... Feel the mode and apply it. When you are already riding the boat then thats the time to be more creative and innovative in your designs.

http://www.kissyaradio.com/bukaspalad/coverbishop.jpg

http://www.kissyaradio.com/bukaspalad/stacruzan.jpg

allen lucas
07.09.17, 01:34 PM
bee2kun ang ganda ng mga gawa mo hanga ako sa mga layout mo, tama yung sinabi mo dapat d sobra sa effects yung mga lay outs yung mga dapat lng na effects ang ang ilagay, simula nga nung mag aral ako ng crash course sa photoshop naging observant ako sa mga billboards dito sa pinas lalo na pag napupunta ako sa edsa. ito po yung mga gnawa namen sa skul nung first lesson namen sa photoshop. alam ko marami pa akong pagdadaanan para mainprove yung mga ko usualy kase ang mahirap isipin ay yung concept ng gagawin mo pero once na makaisip ka na ng concept madali ng mag lay out.

sa mga gawa ko personal favorite ko yung gold nugget text, ang galing kase ng effect nya parang buhay talaga yung mga text

allen lucas
07.09.17, 01:35 PM
ito pa yung isa sa mga gawa ko

bee2kun
07.09.17, 02:12 PM
Use the tool to emphasize the message the be delivered.

Example:

Message is to Prevent Pain! ...so use the Photoshop free transform & clone tool to make the image more painful from the original picture. Then add the product, lighting, shadow,.....etc

Look at the artwork no extra fats.... just the message of pain and then comes the product to stop it!. Always remember to concentrate on the message or purpose of the project you are doing.

If you need more assistance, be of help, just don't forget to offer your learned skills to serve Him...

http://www.kissyaradio.com/bukaspalad/portfolio18.jpg

recoletomusic
07.10.19, 10:05 PM
I am a graphic designer pero mas sanay akong gamitin ang Macromedia Fireworks pero it is made for web graphics so RGB Mode lang ang colors unlike photoshop na both RGB and CMYK. I also have Photoshop pero ginagamit ko lang syang converter from RGB to CMYK. hehehe

recoletomusic
07.10.19, 10:14 PM
Tips lang po sa graphic designing:

-Always remember that COLOR AND CONTRAST ARE IMPORTANT. Kung dark ang background, use light-colored text, at kung light ang background, use dark-colored text. Pero pwede ring dark on dark at light on light if you will use shadows, glows and/or outlines...

-ALWAYS KEEP YOURSELF ON THE THEME. Minsan kasi hindi related yung colors sa paggagamitan nung image.

-I think this is important for graphic designers. TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH. Minsan sobra-sobra na ang elements sa image. Basta naipapakita na nung graphics yung message na dapat nyang idepict, enough na yun. Wag punuin ng unnecessary elements ang dinedesign.

Sana po makatulong sa inyo... =)

louie
07.12.29, 12:01 PM
wow! grabe! salamat sa mga tips mga graphic artists!
at least advance na ako ng kunti..hehehehe:)

sjclc
08.01.25, 09:02 PM
My signature is done using photoshop. Hm, sana po marami sa atin ang maencourage gumamit ng graphic signatures. Napaka-unti lang po ng gumagamit nito eh.

bouie
08.03.28, 06:31 PM
Photoshop Express (https://www.photoshop.com/express/landing.html)! Although it's not complete, it's still a good web-based photo editor. ^_^v

allen lucas
08.03.28, 06:38 PM
tanong ko lng may suggestion ba kayo para maging accurate yung color na nasa monitor ng pc at yung print out nya? kse pag gumagawa ako sa photoshop ang laki ng difference ng color sa monitor at yung sa final print out ko.

mahce
08.03.29, 03:39 AM
photoshop - di ba ito ang ginagamit sa mga photo printing centers?

gabborns
08.03.29, 11:48 AM

-Always remember that COLOR AND CONTRAST ARE IMPORTANT. Kung dark ang background, use light-colored text, at kung light ang background, use dark-colored text. Pero pwede ring dark on dark at light on light if you will use shadows, glows and/or outlines...

-ALWAYS KEEP YOURSELF ON THE THEME. Minsan kasi hindi related yung colors sa paggagamitan nung image.

-I think this is important for graphic designers. TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH. Minsan sobra-sobra na ang elements sa image. Basta naipapakita na nung graphics yung message na dapat nyang idepict, enough na yun. Wag punuin ng unnecessary elements ang dinedesign.

"In the silence of the heart, the Lord speaks, for in the middle of the hEARt is an ear--an ear where God talks to you with all of His love."

allen lucas
08.03.29, 11:02 PM
photoshop - di ba ito ang ginagamit sa mga photo printing centers?

yup ito yung gamit sa mga photo printing shop sometimes sa mga tarpaulin lay out pero some graphic artist use adobe illustrator para sa tarpaulin layout tapos yung photoshop for image editing lang, iba kse ang resolution pag sa illustrator ka gumawa ng tarpaulin compare sa photoshop napansin ko yun personally.

aside sa photo editng photoshop is also used in layouting a website.

Wilard
08.03.31, 02:15 PM
Anyone tried using GIMP? It is a free software for photo/image editing..kaya lang hangang basa lang ako ng docs di ko pa nagamit. Pero siyempre iba parin ang photoshop dahil dami features na built-in.

recoletomusic
08.04.11, 01:01 AM

"In the silence of the heart, the Lord speaks, for in the middle of the hEARt is an ear--an ear where God talks to you with all of His love."

post ko yata to.. hehe.. :)

tanong ko lng may suggestion ba kayo para maging accurate yung color na nasa monitor ng pc at yung print out nya? kse pag gumagawa ako sa photoshop ang laki ng difference ng color sa monitor at yung sa final print out ko.

It is because of the color mode. RGB (Red, Green and Blue) ang mode ng monitor while CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) usually ang mode ng printed materials. Before printing in Photoshop make sure that the resolution is set to 300dpi and change the mode to CMYK.

Setting the Resolution:

Image menu > Image Size...

Changing the mode from RGB to CMYK:

Image menu > Mode > CMYK Color

allen lucas
08.04.11, 10:18 PM
thanks recoletomusic for the info.

recoletomusic
08.04.12, 12:01 AM
Additional note: Don't be confused sa paglaki ng on-screen size ng image pag tinaasan mo ang resolution; it's just on the screen, not anymore when printed. :)

allen lucas
08.04.12, 01:05 AM
Additional note: Don't be confused sa paglaki ng on-screen size ng image pag tinaasan mo ang resolution; it's just on the screen, not anymore when printed. :)

thanks for the inputs.

God bless

dark_villegas
08.04.12, 11:12 AM
Gusto ko rin sanang matuto nito, me mga tutorial po bang available sa market nito?

allen lucas
08.04.12, 06:42 PM
Gusto ko rin sanang matuto nito, me mga tutorial po bang available sa market nito?

check ka sa youtube may mga online tutorials dun, pwede din maghanap ka sa search engine ng mga tutorials pero i would suggest na dapat alam mo yung basic functions ng photoshop para alam mo kung saan ka pupunta dun sa mga cinasabi sa online tutorials at videos.

unbreakable
08.04.12, 07:30 PM

my friend a DVD tutorial ng photoshop though pirated nga lang... i have no idea whether may original na ibinibenta sa market. sabi ng friend ko, there are some tutorials there na even siya ngayon lang niya natuklasan. and it did really help me a lot.

allen lucas
08.04.12, 07:46 PM
unbreakable, ano po yun video tutorials o may mga steps lng po para sa especific na effects?

recoletomusic
08.04.13, 01:01 AM
Mas maganda kung ikaw mismo ang mag-eexplore sa application. Then paghalu-haluin mo lahat ng na-explore mo to create a praiseworthy work. :)

Well, tutorials really do help pa rin. :)

bouie
08.04.14, 02:13 AM
Tutorials! I wuv them! Hihihi ;P

You might want to check out episodes of Pixel Perfect (http://revision3.com/pixelperfect/) for Photoshop and Illustrator tutorials. ^_^

unbreakable
08.04.14, 07:45 AM
unbreakable, ano po yun video tutorials o may mga steps lng po para sa especific na effects?

video tutorials for specific effects... tapos pede mo paghaluhaluin...

jonjefff
08.04.14, 02:51 PM
There are many great links on Photoshop tutorials, I will post them soon.

CaptainBarbel
08.04.16, 10:25 PM
will wait for that post bro, gusto ko din matuto nang photo editing, hindi kasi ako magaling manyut. kaya dayain nalang sa photoshop, CS2 nga pala yung gamit ko.

thenonhacker
08.04.22, 09:21 PM
Check this out!

http://www.psdtuts.com/

allen lucas
08.04.22, 11:49 PM
share ko lng http://www.photoshoproadmap.com/Photoshop-blog/2008/04/01/100-wonderful-photo-effects-photoshop-tutorials/

allen lucas
08.05.22, 01:54 AM
share ko lang yung photoshop book na nakita ko 30days lang cya free to download, free yung buong libro Photoshop Anthology Click Here (http://photoshop.aws.sitepoint.com/)

thenonhacker
08.05.23, 08:08 AM
Nice find dude! Done getting this eBook.

allen lucas
08.05.23, 09:16 AM
Nice find dude! Done getting this eBook.

nabuksan mo yung ebook? sa akin kase nacorrupt nung natapos ko madownload yung file, sayang nga eh d ko nakuha.

thenonhacker
08.05.23, 09:48 AM
nabuksan mo yung ebook? sa akin kase nacorrupt nung natapos ko madownload yung file, sayang nga eh d ko nakuha.

ok naman sya. Try mo lang i-download ulit.

allen lucas
08.05.23, 09:57 AM
Sige try ko idonwload ulit mamaya yung file.

sjclc
08.05.31, 01:37 PM
Ako medyo kapa kapa lang... I never understood the tutorials found on the web. Too many complicated words. Ika nga, mas madali pag sariling sikap. I recently made my signature using Photoshop CS2.

allen lucas
08.05.31, 11:23 PM
medyo mahirap pag aralan yung mga tutorials sa net tungkol sa photoshop pag d mo kabisado ang pasikot sikot ng photoshop, ako nagsimula lang din ako sa pag kapa kapa ng functions sa photoshop kaya pag may tutorials ako na nakita medyo nakakasunod ako. konting tsaga lang sjclc medyo nakakalito talaga ang photoshop sa una.

thenonhacker
08.06.01, 01:30 AM
Ako naman I learned Photoshop by reading the Help File that came with Photoshop 6, and also I browse some simple tutorials.

Sometimes I try out interesting tutorials that generates cool effects. Then I also experiment with the features of Photoshop, especially the drawing tools and filters.

Most of the time now I use Photoshop for Post-Processing photos.

sjclc
08.07.11, 07:17 PM
For some strange reason, its harder to edit photos than to make images.

thenonhacker
08.07.11, 09:09 PM
For some strange reason, its harder to edit photos than to make images.

I agree, especially kung marami kang nakuhang photos.
It makes sense to try doing things as correct as possible
right from the camera, para tipid sa oras dahil minimal
na editing ang kailangan (like cropping or rotation).

jeffoy
08.07.16, 01:16 PM
kung kakarerin mo ang adobe photoshop pagkakakitaan mo to.. meron isang site akong lagi kong pinupuntahan madami kang matututunan hindi lang sa photoshop pati na rin sa lahat lahat (dreamweaver, flash, corel, html, css, illustrator etc.) eto po...

http://www.tutorialized.com

eto mga nagawa ko using adobe photoshop.. ang Out of Bounds o OOB

http://jammerdyep.multiply.com/photos/album/24/Out_of_Bounds_Photos

bingo
08.07.16, 05:37 PM
thanks sa link jeffoy... matagal ko nang gustong pag aralan ang photoshop

allen lucas
08.07.17, 01:05 AM
share ko yung site na pinagkukunan ko ng mga effect http://www.photoshoproadmap.com/Photoshop-blog/2008/04/01/100-wonderful-photo-effects-photoshop-tutorials/

jeff galing nung mga OOB effect mo, natry ko na din yan medyo matrabaho ng konti kse gagamit ka nga extract command, matry nga din itong effect na ito matagal na din akong d nagpapraktis ng photoshop ko eh.

jeffoy
08.09.02, 11:48 AM
tribute ko sa eraserheads...

http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo71/jammerdyep/eheads.jpg

tnx to Spoonmachine and len for the pix..

manoiskee
08.09.09, 08:03 PM
Photoshop CS3 Shortcuts Cheatsheet (http://www.creativetechs.com/iq/photoshop_cs3_shortcuts_cheatsheet.html)

yenzephyr
08.09.10, 02:17 PM
i have a Photoshop Bible...

if you want a copy, you can pm me...