PDA

View Full Version : Out of Curiosity...

sjclc
07.09.21, 07:38 PM
Can I ask two questions? One is the true question, the other is just a thought that came into my mind.

1) Why did you join Bukas Palad? I'm familiar with all the students inviting people to the wedding, but what exactly happened? I'm sure not all of the current BP members were from that chorale that sang at the wedding... So... why?

2) Where did the "oooh... mamaye do bap..." line came from? What does it mean? Is it some ethnic language or something?

bingo
07.09.23, 08:46 AM
hi sjclc... you may find the answer to your second question here>>> mamayedo (http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=624)

scroll mo lang yung thread para makita mo yung post ni moderator arjedi

Alexander
07.09.24, 06:10 AM
1) Why did you join Bukas Palad? I'm familiar with all the students inviting people to the wedding, but what exactly happened? I'm sure not all of the current BP members were from that chorale that sang at the wedding... So... why?

Can you be bit clear in asking? What has being a Bukas Palad member got to do with being invited to a wedding?

If you have read the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. Being a member of BP is by invitation (from Bukas Palad members).

Punzi
07.09.26, 08:04 AM
Although I heard they held open auditions recently... pero narinig ko lang yon...

regards to all :)

Alexander
07.09.27, 05:28 AM
Punzi,

Talaga..... Im sure una natin itong malalaman dito sa BP site.... at pag nagkagayon.... siguradong dudumugin ang event... LOL

sjclc
07.10.04, 06:07 PM
Forget that part. Revision (same thought): What is your purpose in joining BP? Simple as that. Bukas Palad was not this big during the early times. There were many new members that came with time. TO those, please answer the question.

Bok
07.10.06, 11:40 AM
i joined bp in 2001. during that time, bp already had a significant following (that included me. hehe! :)) i was invited to audition. so why did i join? well, primarily, to be able to spread God's word through music. i know it sounds so vague and general, but for music ministers and church choir members, (like most members of our online community), there is that desire to serve the Lord through song. i have been blessed and fortunate to have been given the chance to do the work of bp for the past 6 years and the experience has thus far provided me with much consolation, fulfillment and hope. :)