PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Before A Seminar

bhoyet
03.07.02, 05:28 PM
We'll be having a Software Launching this coming Friday, I was the one who will be leading the prayer.. :-\ is there any suggestion? maraming tao doon eh medyo hiya ba ko kung basta prayer lang. thanks. ;D

J O J I T
03.07.03, 07:36 AM
bless us o Lord nalang ;D

bhoyet
03.07.03, 08:41 AM
Pwedeeeee..... ::)

bajo
03.07.03, 10:58 AM
Tama yan sa Kainan. hehehe

bless us o Lord nalang ;D

bajo
03.07.03, 10:59 AM
Ikaw nga Bhoyet ang dapat magaling sa Prayers. Di ba galing ka sa loob ... seminaryo? hehehe

bhoyet
03.07.03, 12:28 PM
oo nga eh kaya lang may kaba mabuti kung kakanta ako kahit maraming tao ok lang.

Koenji
03.07.03, 12:33 PM
We'll be having a Software Launching this coming Friday, I was the one who will be leading the prayer.. :-\ is there any suggestion? maraming tao doon eh medyo hiya ba ko kung basta prayer lang. thanks. ;D

Hi Bhoyet :smiley5:

Here's my suggestions: Compose a prayer that you think will be applicable to the spiritual intent of the occasion. Start by inviting the people to put themselves into a prayerful disposition. You can do this by saying "Brothers and Sisters, let us put ourselves in the disposition for prayer" ...then pause.. then say "Let us pray...".
I think the prayer should touch 3 areas: The event, the software(s) being launch, and the people who are there and those who are going to use the software(s) after launched. If possible you may end it by reciting 1 "Glory to the Father'. Ideally length would be 20 - 30 sec.

Good luck ;)

bhoyet
03.07.03, 12:37 PM
thanks koenji ;) i will try it.... :saint: