PDA

View Full Version : If I Could touch You

jromar
03.08.09, 02:13 AM
When I saw the tenor part of this song,ahhhh,parang parusa yata ito ahhh,pero we tried to sing it according to the arrangement,yung first part medyo nagbe-blend pa pero pagdating ng last two chorus hiwa-hiwalay na.Can you gave us suggestion kung paano kakantahin ng tama yun tenor part,nakamaintain sa FA and FA#,ok lang yung minsanang G or G#.Salamat po.

Palan Reyes
03.08.31, 05:21 PM
The tenor part of If I could Touch You was originally sung not in its present key, but a semitone lower. Hence the present arrangement is higher. Also, I suggest the high notes would best be sung either by sotto voce or falsetto so that you do not drown the other voices unnecessarily.
Remember, if you're not the melody, tone down.

weckidhazel
08.08.25, 10:51 AM
hello po. pwede po bang makahingi ng musical sheet for piano ng "if i could touch you"?

cherubim
08.12.05, 10:19 PM
actually po, i as a keyboardist is in constant search din ng mga piyesa..sobrang hirap kumuha sa net...

to tell the truth po, meron ako BP vol 2 ata yan...kaso parang hindi ako comfortable na ibigay lang sau soft copy...it doen't feel right po and fair, after kong makabili nan...

hope u understand...hirap lang talaga makakuha ng piyesa..:)

medtech
08.12.07, 04:21 AM
ganda ng solo part nito yakang yaka!!!!

cherubim
08.12.07, 01:30 PM
actually po, i as a keyboardist is in constant search din ng mga piyesa..sobrang hirap kumuha sa net...

to tell the truth po, meron ako BP vol 2 ata yan...kaso parang hindi ako comfortable na ibigay lang sau soft copy...it doen't feel right po and fair, after kong makabili nan...

hope u understand...hirap lang talaga makakuha ng piyesa..:)

ok, so parang maxadong harsh..sensya na po if I hurt somebody...cge if I have time, gawan natin ng paraan...just pm me na lang...

my deepest and sincerest apologies...:)

just keep posting! :)

poknat20
08.12.09, 11:33 AM
Comment lang guys..

Well, not sharing BP vol 2 may be good because we should respect the intellectual property rights of the copyright holder. But for those piece that you can share, specially those which are hard to find, I don't think you should feel bad about it. I think "Sharing" is one of the essence why this board was created, not only in terms of pieces but also experiences, learnings, mistakes, knowledge, etc. When you reach your 30th post, you'll find that there are people who share what they can unconditionally.

In giving comes receiving... :)

God Bless.:)

poknat20
08.12.09, 11:36 AM
hello po. pwede po bang makahingi ng musical sheet for piano ng "if i could touch you"?

weckidhazel,

Hazel, you are posting in the wrong thread. we have a request thread but you can't access the pieces there until you reach your 30th post. :)
So, keep on posting! and reading! :)

lenconstantino
08.12.10, 10:24 AM
I love this song and we always sing it for seven last words during Lent. .:)

J O J I T
08.12.11, 01:49 PM
Hi Jromar,

Tama si Palan falsetto nyo nalang kung hindi abot pero try nyo din babaan ang tone (semitone lower eka nga ni Palan.) tapos tignan nyo kung kaya na ng Tenors nyo. :)

Hi Weckidhazel,

Mas maganda kung makakabili kayo ng Best of BP Vol 2 songbook para lahat ng songs sa Best of BP mapractice nyo na :)

kevinsteph19
12.07.30, 02:37 AM
sana makanta na ng choir nmin toh..hehehe ganda kc tlga