PDA

View Full Version : Wanted : Choral Trainor / Instructor / Choir Master

tech911
08.02.27, 07:47 AM
Hi All,

We have a school choir in Pasig (college students). Majority of them are new to choir singing.

Anybody here we could hire to conduct "Vocal Techniques" workshop/seminar? or could you refer somebody?

Thanks.

Jake

theusII
08.02.27, 08:36 AM
Hello jake,

How many are they? and when do you intend to have the workshop?Will it focus solely on vocal technique such as breathing, passaggio and other technical issues or it will involve learning a repertoire?

God bless us all!

Rolan

Jake,

May I add, do you already have a conductor? If so, perhaps he may have a different views regarding technique or he already has a preferred sound for your choir.

Anyway, I studied vocal technique technique at the UP College of Music under Prof. Carmencita Gonzales.

God bless you all!

Rolan

tech911
08.02.28, 08:21 PM
- around 25 members.
- will focus solely on vocal technique such as breathing, passaggio and other technical issues
- we have a conductor already but he admitted he is not good in vocal techniques
- generally, we want the choir to have "quality sound" or "a-choir-like-sound"

Thanks
Jake

P.S. You may want to email me at networks911@gmail.com

tristan_ramirez
08.03.02, 08:28 PM
Hi TheusII! Nagtuturo ka po ba ng voicing techniques? If so, pwede po ba ang children's choir as well and if ever, how much would be the fee po?

Thanks!

theusII
08.03.03, 12:34 PM
Hello tristan,

Yeah the technique is equally applicable to children and adult; however, there are some limitations in terms of techniques because the children muscle coordination and the capacity of the vocal cord for full singing is not yet fully developed.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks

Rolan

samaritan2001
08.03.03, 12:55 PM
It is hard to find voice trainor now adays because youngsters of today has lack of interest in Music. Sayang... Marami pa sanang tulad ni Ryan Cayabyad

theusII
08.03.04, 10:19 AM
In my opinion, at first, children will resist the rigorous nature of music;however, we as the teacher could make the process fun for them. In short, make learning fun and interesting to them, that is where the cognitive science and pedagogy plays an important role as teachers device. Being to orthodox with the music procedure often result in a very dull result because it kills interest. The main element of learning is fun, although hardships and challenges are part of the learning process, we could at least lessen it and provide an fun filled ambiance for learning.

Best of luck to all of us.

Rolan

dquiambao
09.10.29, 08:41 AM
:)Hi, Im a choir member of Koro de San Miguel of Immaculate Concepcion - Karangalan...Currently we are in need of someone who could help us or teach us temporarily and voluntarily since our music director has left for Japan for Official Business and wont be returning until December 19 pa po..

Sobrang nangangailangan po kami dahil wala pong naiwan na sa group na pwedeng mag-guide when it comes to the musical part.

Temporary lang naman po and if you have this passion in music and would want to extend it us, would greatly appreciate it. Plus, we have upcoming services na kailangan naming paghandaan and we couldnt move dahil we currently sharing the director of the other choir...ang hirap lang po kasi talaga...

If you are just around Pasig, or somewhere near the area... please let me know :) thanks a lot po !

Migs
12.02.09, 09:40 PM
The Music Ministry of The Our Lady of the Most Blessed Sacrament Parish, located at Kalayaan Village, Brgy.201, Pasay City, is planning to create 2 new choirs and our current Children's Choir is needing a new instructor or trainer.

We are currently looking for:
1. Choir Masters/Instructors for Youth Choir
2. Choir Masters/Instructors for Children's Choir
3. Keyboardist

Our Parish is currently concentrating on recruiting choir members from our community muna, pero kung meron pong may gustong mag-audition, welcome pa rin naman po kayo.

Deadline for applications is on April 30, 2012.
(Ayaw ko po sana maglagay ng deadline pero ang aim ko is makasama po kayo sa Basic Formation for Music na gaganapin po sa aming Vicariate.)

For more info, please PM me

Looking forward to serve GOD with you guys, Thanks and Godbless!

Alexander
12.02.10, 12:30 PM
Migs, bakit di ka na lang mag search dito

http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=1368

Migs
12.02.10, 11:03 PM
Yes Kuya Alex, nagsearch na din po ako doon sa Accompanists' Database, naisip ko lang po na i-post kasi baka may mga Non-members din po na interesado at saka medyo malalayo din po 'yung mga locations ng mga nasa database.. Nagbabakasakali lang po.. ^_^

Thanks po for the link Kuya Alex

camilocarlomendiola
12.05.17, 06:24 AM
Hi!, I'm Camilo.. Please contact me at [mobile phone number removed by Alexander, please contact by PM]. God Bless!

The Music Ministry of The Our Lady of the Most Blessed Sacrament Parish, located at Kalayaan Village, Brgy.201, Pasay City, is planning to create 2 new choirs and our current Children's Choir is needing a new instructor or trainer.

We are currently looking for:
1. Choir Masters/Instructors for Youth Choir
2. Choir Masters/Instructors for Children's Choir
3. Keyboardist

Our Parish is currently concentrating on recruiting choir members from our community muna, pero kung meron pong may gustong mag-audition, welcome pa rin naman po kayo.

Deadline for applications is on April 30, 2012.
(Ayaw ko po sana maglagay ng deadline pero ang aim ko is makasama po kayo sa Basic Formation for Music na gaganapin po sa aming Vicariate.)

For more info, please PM me

Looking forward to serve GOD with you guys, Thanks and Godbless!

Hi, are you still in need of a trainor? Pls feel free to contact me [Mobile number removed by Alexander, feel free to send a PM instead]
Hi All,

We have a school choir in Pasig (college students). Majority of them are new to choir singing.

Anybody here we could hire to conduct "Vocal Techniques" workshop/seminar? or could you refer somebody?

Thanks.

Jake

Hi! If you still need help, please feel free to contact me [mobile phone removed by Alexander - Feel free to contact via Private Message]

ilujian_20
12.05.23, 11:03 AM
ako pwede niyo ring i-contact pero 'wag niyo asahang magaling ako. doon kay jake na naghahanap ng maglilead sa kanila, pwede ako.hahaha.parang 'di kapanipaniwala peri totoo.:)just message me. sa pasukan nasa pasig na ako. sa santolan.:)

westvent22
12.06.13, 08:34 PM
I'm a Choral Conductor,,, pm or e-mail me if you need more details

emman_dgreat
12.07.19, 01:09 PM
meron po bang pwede from san pedro laguna?:)

abrytau
13.02.07, 01:13 PM
My wife (my assistant choirmaster) and I are currently looking for a NEW choir to train and handle for FREE (church/school/community pref SATB)
Below are our qualifications and skills:

- with local and international experience. PCDA member
- conductor/pianist/organist/arranger/composer/voice teacher
- proficient in recording and notation software
- willing to travel within Metro Manila or Cavite
- huge collection of scores and songbooks (we have our own photocopier)
- willing to bring amplifier, mixer, boom mics, keyboards

Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks :)

barrioj1
13.04.09, 12:37 AM
Hi sirs and mams, Our choir is located on the parish of Our Lady of Fatima here in Marilao, meyacauayan bulacan area. Just 25 minutes away from monumento in caloocan via NLEX. Anyway, we currently have an accompanist but hes not into professional conducting and training. Maybe you could lend us some of your free time perhaps. Thank you Godbless sirs and mams :)

titopao
13.04.11, 12:29 PM
@barrioj: Sa Meralco Village? :P

emman_dgreat
13.06.01, 08:53 PM
our choir really is in need of a choir master. :( i hope meron pong willing magturo samin. taga san pedro laguna po kme. pki pm nalang po pag mayroong interesado. thanks

crs2pr
14.03.04, 11:49 PM
My wife (my assistant choirmaster) and I are currently looking for a NEW choir to train and handle for FREE (church/school/community pref SATB)
Below are our qualifications and skills:

- with local and international experience. PCDA member
- conductor/pianist/organist/arranger/composer/voice teacher
- proficient in recording and notation software
- willing to travel within Metro Manila or Cavite
- huge collection of scores and songbooks (we have our own photocopier)
- willing to bring amplifier, mixer, boom mics, keyboards

Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks :)

How about in bulacan po?

xyfher
14.09.10, 03:14 PM
cnu po mga taga pangasinan dyan na pwedeng mging trainor nmen.naghahanap po kse kme.