PDA

View Full Version : NEWBIES Question

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Pauloboy96
03.03.09, 04:32 PM
Tanong galing sa CDOC

Maayong Hapon!

May nakuha kaming catalogue galing sa JesCom here in XU. I'm interested of buying some songbooks. (Tinapay ng Buhay and Hangad a capella). The 1 M Question:Paano ?

Nag-organize kami dito sa XU ng SongWriting Festival ("TingogMaya"). It was a success. The 1M Question: Can we sing some songs for the Masses?

Salamat!

Paulo

nargalzius
03.03.09, 07:52 PM
May nakuha kaming catalogue galing sa JesCom here in XU. I'm interested of buying some songbooks. (Tinapay ng Buhay and Hangad a capella). The 1 M Question:Paano ?
Nag-organize kami dito sa XU ng SongWriting Festival ("TingogMaya"). It was a success. The 1M Question: Can we sing some songs for the Masses?

For the first question, aside from what's already posted in the website (in the album section and main page about merchandise availability) I really don't know any other "means," maybe another member could answer this. Ali? Norman?

For the second, just to clarify: your asking if you could sing BP songs in the mass you're planning? If so, the answer is (of course) YES. The essence BPs as a ministry (or any ministry for that matter) is to spread ANYTHING that has to do with God through ANY way possible. It so happens that ours mainly focuses on music and we would be honored if our songs are used in any religious activity. Especially the Catholic Mass. In fact the most recent album out, Tinapay ng Buhay, was recorded precisely for that purpose.

So feel free to use the songs [especially] in TNB for the masses your planning for that festival of yours.

Pauloboy96
03.03.09, 09:58 PM
Thanks sa answers.

Isa pa pong tanong....

How do you recruit members? Do you have auditions? Or you just invite close friends? Or Open to all?

Syempre, Ignatian Spirituality ang Spirituality ng group... How many times do you go to Retreats as a community?

From Cagayan de Oro City, Mindanao: Paulo

DiViDe^
03.03.21, 02:50 PM
hi! i'm glen...

i guess i don't have to tell you i'm a newbie...
i've heard a lot about bukas palad... it's quite nice...
i want to teach some new songs to the childrens choir which i'm handling for the past 1 month... i love music... specially this kind of music...

i would like to request some sheet music for the mass if you have one... thanks a lot!...

hope you understand me...

Palan Reyes
03.03.21, 07:07 PM
Hello Glen!

There are several song books available at the Jesuit Music Ministry inside the Ateneo de Manila which can help you enrich your liturgy. For instance, you can choose among the songbooks which contain the mass songs of Fr. Hontiveros, Himig Hesuita 2 song book, Best of Bukas Palad song book, Tinapay ng Buhay song book volume 1 etc.

For children's choir, you may wish to start with singing selected songs in unison. Only when you feel secure about their musicality that you can embark on singing in many voices.

Derek
03.03.24, 10:17 PM
Hello,

For your question about member recruitment please refer to the thread "Paano Ba Maging Member ng Bukas Palad?" in the "Ask Bukas Palad" forum.

As for retreat and collections, we usually have a recollection every year facilitated bt Fr. Manoling (when he is available). As much as possible we try to have venues to enrich our spiritual life despite our busy schedule. We also have a Spiritual Commitee, that takes care of these matters.

God Bless
Jason

leesiu
03.04.11, 11:50 PM
I'm trying to locate Pia Reyes. Does she have an email address? I'm a friend (long lost) residing now in Chicago. Edwin

SaTrIaNi
03.06.30, 07:40 PM
Mayroon pa po bang available na BP old albums?
Saan po kaya maaaring mabili iyon?:)

bajo
03.06.30, 11:04 PM
Hi SaTrIaNi,

Yung mga old BP albums ay mabibili sa JMM SA Ateneo. kumpleto dun ng tapes, cds at songbuks.

SaTrIaNi
03.06.30, 11:16 PM
Salamat po kuya bibili na lang po ako doon sa JMM :D

Alexander
03.07.01, 12:08 AM
I'm trying to locate Pia Reyes. Does she have an email address? I'm a friend (long lost) residing now in Chicago. Edwin

Hi Edwin,

I suggest you e-mail through info@bukaspalad.com and have it attentioned to Pia Reyes and they will forward it to her. I know she will reply to you. :)

meloi
03.07.02, 08:04 PM
i need a cd/cassette with the song "sinong makapaghihiwalay"...it's an old song...kinakanta din po sa mass...
k'se po it's my bestfriend's and his wife-to-be's theme song...and i want to give it as a gift for their wedding on december...
do you know where can i find one?...
please...friends...help me!
thanks a lot!
luv u! :-*

Alexander
03.07.02, 11:16 PM
I don't remember hearing it from a CD or cassette, kasi bata pa lang ako kinakanta na namin yan e. Alam mo ba ng "Artist" kung sino? Tanong mo kaya sa JMM (426-1023) baka meron sila.

Try mo rin sa mga Religious Shops like "St. Pauls"

Sana nakatulong ako :)

meloi
03.07.03, 06:26 PM
kuya alex...
thanks! try kong hanapin sa mga sinabi mo... sorry po pero di 'ko po alam yung artist eh...
'nyway...thanks so much!
God loves you!
luv u!

archer2422
03.07.03, 10:34 PM
If you're familiar with the Papuri Collection, I'm sure its in one of their albums. I used to have a minus-1, unfortunately lost already.

piarey
03.07.06, 04:22 PM
Hello. This is my first time to join the messageboard. I look forward to hearing from Edwin. June Ann, if you read this...thanks for your email. Will get in touch with you soon. Busy kasi with work e. :)

choirmember
03.07.07, 03:10 PM
hi there is also my first time also to visit the website and massageboard well guys, is there an upcming concert or album? for this month?

TONET
03.07.07, 04:34 PM
I'm afraid we don't have a concert this month. If you will check out our schedule in the main page, you won't see too many activities.

That is because we are currently recording a new album entitled LET YOUR PRAISES BE HEARD. We intend to launch this in NOV.

Hope you watch out for that.

TONET

joel_grospe
03.07.07, 04:46 PM
Ang galing sana may album na kasama para may bagong inspirasyon kami saka songbook para may bagong kanta aaralin. sana sa nov. may pera ko para nood ko kayo. Goodluck I hope na maganda yan. ;) ;) ;)

Jinkee_27
03.07.16, 06:12 PM
hi everyone!

im glad meron palang website ang bukas palad..by the way im jinkee,a former dj here in davao..i started being a jock in a christian fm station where i got to play all of our songs..pero pinaka-favorite ko yung "IF I COULD TOUCH YOU", na ginawa kong national anthem, kasi lagi ko syang first song..even wen i transferred in a commercial fm station, baon ko pa rin yung cd nyo (yung THE BEST OF BUKAS PALAD)..u guys have great songs, promise! as in no.1 fan nyo ako d2 sa davao..keep it up :)

norman
03.07.16, 06:37 PM
Naku, salamat Jinkee_27! Sana bigyan mo rin ng airplay yung album naming lalabas sa November!

Alexander
03.07.17, 11:18 AM
Hello Jinkee_27 and welcome sa board. Saang station b yan. malay mo mo mapunta ako sa Davao, pakikinggan kita esp. when you play BP songs. anong araw?anong Frequency at anong oras?

Oo nga sana mai-play mo rin yung darating na bagong album ng BUKASPALAD....

Enjoy and hppy posting ;D

bhoyet
03.07.17, 12:02 PM
Hi Jinkee welcome... ;D

Madalas rin akong mapunta sa Davao eh. This coming August baka balik ulit kami don ano bang station nyo? Try to play yung bagong Album ng BP ha...

Happy posting... ;)

SaTrIaNi
03.07.18, 11:37 PM
hello po ate jinkee welcome po sa board sama sama tayong ipangalap ang mabuting balita ng diyos sa pamamagitan ng mga awitin ng BP :D

Jinkee_27
03.07.21, 05:33 PM
hello mga bp frens!

ang masamang balita ay wala na ako sa radio..dati pa yon eh..di ko ba nabanggit? sowee ha :'( ..i worked for catholic media network (gnfm-89.9 davao)..but whenever we have mini concerts for the youth, we promote all your songs..eh halos yata lahat ng album nyo e..aabutin ako ng madaling araw kung iisa-isahin ko yung mga kanta nyo.. :) anyway, dont u have any plans of staging a concert in davao..hindi mahirap ibenta tickets nyo..kasi kilala naman kau d2 eh, esp. your songs..

ano pa ba mga latest activity nyo?

nagtatanong lang po,
Jinkee :)

julelden
04.10.04, 10:08 AM
dear palan or norman,

i am jul elden d. nuique, a former member of the ateneno high school glee club, t1, we went through 2 musicfests at meralco theater; i finished high school on march of 1994. i'm hoping that you remember me because i need your help quite badly.

just recently, our choirmaster for the past year left us to look for greener pastures, i.e. more money. there is no one in our choir who is confident enough to act as the new choirmaster, and we are hard up on funds to attract a new one.

i would like to take over that role, but i feel that i am ill-equipped to fill it in. all i have is time, since i am self-employed, and the willingness to invest that time and my energy to improve our group. i don't know exactly the kind of help that i need or that you can provide me. i read about the workshops that you offer, but i don't think we can meet the requirements that you set.

we would be very grateful for whatever help you can extend us.

sincerely yours,

jul elden d. nuique

Alexander
04.10.04, 10:50 AM
jul...please e-mail info@bukaspalad.com so your problem can be answered by Norman and Palan directly. Thanks

Nanette
04.12.11, 02:53 PM
Hello everyone....

I'm Nanette from toronto, I'm having problem searching PASKO KO NA! guitar chords... Is there any chance that i could find or got copy on it? please we really need it so bad here in toronto.

aRJedi
04.12.11, 05:23 PM
You've got mail nanette. At welcome sa board.

chamchamsd7
05.02.12, 11:21 AM
Hi! ! ! I'm really asking for hep. Maliit lang ang problema ko. Gusto ko sana ilagay ang aking pix sa aking profile. Please help me kasi hindi ko alam kung paano. Salamat in advance.

Boeingman
05.02.13, 09:35 AM
first you must have a scanner then save it to My Pictures (folder) then Copy paste na lang

herald
05.02.14, 02:22 PM
Hi Nanette, welcome to the family!

Alexander
05.02.14, 06:36 PM
Hi! ! ! I'm really asking for hep. Maliit lang ang problema ko. Gusto ko sana ilagay ang aking pix sa aking profile. Please help me kasi hindi ko alam kung paano. Salamat in advance.

read here (http://bukaspalad.com/board/index.php?board=10;action=display;threadid=307)

jefflyceum
05.03.30, 05:44 PM
to Bukas Palad Members,

Peace be with You!!!

I am Jeffrey Vans Opina. I am a going-to-be sophomore student of Lyceum of the Philippines. I bought a tape casette of your album Best of Bukas Palad - Volume 1. I've been listening to the songs in the album and i find it pleasing in the ear.

I would like to ask how to grasp the voices being expressed in musical pieces, like those in your album song book. I do not have intentions to forge your group, but, I would like to help our group at school.

Thanks....

Alexander
05.04.01, 10:10 AM
to Bukas Palad Members,

I would like to ask how to grasp the voices being expressed in musical pieces, like those in your album song book. I do not have intentions to forge your group, but, I would like to help our group at school.

Thanks....

Care to explain further, kase if you're asking for music sheets or scores, these songs are available also in the Best of BP Vol 1 Songbook - Moderator

jefflyceum
05.04.01, 03:24 PM
Care to explain further, kase if you're asking for music sheets or scores, these songs are available also in the Best of BP Vol 1 Songbook - Moderator

kuya,

salamat po sa advice.

jeff

Niyelskie
06.02.17, 12:33 AM
Hi. I'm Niyel(Daniek Mier), want to ask about posting replies on a forum about song chords. D ako makapagreply dun sa forum na un eh. Thanks;)

NikNoK
06.02.17, 12:58 PM
[LEFT]Hello Niyelskie,

Welcome to the board!

It will help if you read the guidelines of every section especially the general guidelines in the Announcement section. Regarding your query, kindly read this post.

Please take time to review the guidelines and feel free to post
your requests on its proper Section.

Thanks for understanding.

Alexander
06.02.18, 12:28 AM
There are also limitations for newbies. There are threads and forums na pwede ka mag post or mag reply.

Promotion System

All registered users will have some limitations upon joining the board. Among these limitations are:

A bunch of private messaging features are disabled/missing (message tracking, etc.)
Inability to create a poll (but you can still view and vote)
Inability to post requests/replys in the "Request - *****" sections (but you can still view them)
Inability to use signatures
Inability to attach files to posts (but can download)
Inability to use profile pictures
Inability to use email a friend
Inability to delete own posts within a given grace period
Excluded from the automated birthday greeting system

If a user however reaches 30 posts, they will be promoted as a regular user and these limitations will be lifted.

One of the purposes of this system is to minimize/avoid the trouble in "organizing" misappropriated posts. More importantly, it can also serve as an incentive to be active in the forums - and entice users to contribute to healthy discussions.

Please do not attempt to post-pad. Post-padding is when someone posts worthless posts anywhere else just to get their post count up. If you are suspected of such, you better be careful as the consequences could go as far as banning you from the forums.

c0rix
06.05.23, 11:14 AM
mga sirs.... and ma'am (if there's any)

tanong ko lang po....

kelan po ako pwede mag-request ng files (midi, scores.... etc...)??

tsaka ask ko lang din po... kung bkit prang limited ang access ko d2 s

messageboard. mejo mtgal tgal n rin po ako d2, di nga lang gnun kdalas mgpost ng reply sa mga posts (kasi minsan nasabi n ng iba ung balak ko sana ishare)..

anyways... magpapatulong po sna ko ulit...

pano po kung tinatamad na ang isang member ng choir... particularly ung musician ng grupo... ano po bang pwedeng gwin dun. kc di p pwede n wla sya kc wla p syang kpalit....

nargalzius
06.05.23, 11:46 AM
Ang kasagutan ay matatagpuan dito (see the section/header called "PROMOTION SYSTEM")

In any case, 1 post nalang ok ka na magrequest sa ibang sections ;)

Mahirap ang sagot sa tanong about a member losing "drive." Kelangan mo muna malaman ano ang dahilan at na nawalan siya ng gana. Dahil ba ito sa bagay na ginagawa sa choir na hindi niya nagustuhan, o dahil lang ba na nagsasawa na siya.

The latter, unfortunately is a perfectly acceptable reason of quitting - some people simply feel the need to move on with their lives. But if it's the former, where it's something within the group that's concerning him/her, then maybe there's a chance to change that aspect (assuming his concern is valid) or at least find a middle-ground.

benj
06.12.23, 04:21 PM
paano po mag-reply sa requests sa music section kung wala pa privilege pero meron nung nirerequest?:)

*sorry po, di ko alam kung saan ippost, or kun tama po forum pinag-post-an ko..:)

Alexander
06.12.25, 12:53 PM
You called it privilege.... you have to earn it before you can access... please the rules and regulation on the promotion system. You need to have 30 post to be able to gain access on some threads.

xpophr85
07.01.04, 05:38 PM
I could not post a new thread. This was the message that appeared:

"xpophr85, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

my username is xpophr85. thank you.

Alexander
07.01.05, 05:16 AM
Read here.... http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=3

Look for the PROMOTION SYSTEM... you may have limited functionality in your account since you only have two post at the moment

jurorestate
07.07.20, 09:18 PM
Patulong naman po kung saan po makakahanap ng mabibilihan ng mga album ng Bukas Palad. Thanks.

bingo
07.07.21, 02:07 AM
pwede po kayong bumili dito >>> http://www.jesuits.ph/New%20Web/store.html

Alexander
07.07.21, 03:56 PM
Saan ka ba located. If you're in Metro Manila, best is to go to Ateneo/JESCOM or any TANGING YAMAN Shop.

Meron din sa mga St Pauls store.

jurorestate
07.07.22, 02:33 PM
Thank you po sa mga nagreply!!
Titingnan ko po sa tnging Yaman stall po!!
Thank you po ulit!!:)

domontes
07.09.01, 11:29 AM
im a noob here. ask ko lang po pano download scores sa music section?
insufficient previlege daw po eh. What should I do to solve this? Thanks!:)

titopao
07.09.01, 11:32 AM
Hi!

You must meet a certain number of posts on your account.

See also this: http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=3 You'll find most of the information you need to know

:)

domontes
07.09.01, 11:37 AM
thank you very much !!!

sajangnim
07.09.12, 04:09 PM
If a user however reaches 30 posts, they will be promoted as a regular user and these limitations will be lifted.

i think kailangan pa ng 30+ posts bago maging regular. sa mga topic section, yung me green pin icon sa left, pwedeng mag-post don. sensha na medyo magulo ang tagalog ko.

pj_mariano_RN
07.09.12, 08:22 PM
> hello, im patrick, just want to ask what i should do if i can't access the request thread.. im clicking "new thread" yet d ako makapagrequest... is this because i am a newbie? ???

sjclc
07.09.12, 08:37 PM
Once again, you have posted in the wrong section.. Try reading the Posting Guidelines in the requests section. There's a part in it that says you need to have at least 30 posts (regular) to request, to make sure that you are already familiar with the system. Until you remain newbie, you cant post any requests. By the way, your Bayan, Umawit request was already fulfilled.

bingo
07.09.12, 09:34 PM
tama po si sjclc...

Alexander
07.09.13, 11:45 AM
You guessed it right, that's because of your "status" in the boards. Please read the Guidelines for further info.

To avoid confusion, I am locking this thread.

THREAD LOCKED

jose
07.09.13, 02:56 PM
sa ating webmaster at mga mods, napapansin ko lang na dumarami yung questions ng mga newbies na paulit-ulit lalo na sa Ask Bukas Palad Forum kasi medyo nako-confuse yata nila yung forum na yun as section for queries to bponline. hindi naman natin masisisi kung marami ang hindi nagbabasa ng thread ng rules and guidelines.

suggestion ko lang kung pwede kayang gumawa ng thread na "Newbie's Questions" (mas maganda siguro kung separate forum para kitang kita agad sa homepage pa lang) para lahat ng newbies e dun na magpost ng questions nila. kahit na ba paulit-ulit yung tanong at paulit-ulit nating sagutin e ok lang, at least hindi kung saan-saan sections nagkalat yung questions. kung sisipagin naman silang magbasa ng buong thread na "Newbie's Questions", baka hindi na rin sila magtatanong. parang magse-serve na rin as forum for rules and guidelines, pwede na rin i-consolidate dun yung guidelines.

mukhang kelangan na kasi dumadami na tayo.

suggestion lang naman po...

centrunion
07.09.14, 05:38 AM
Paano po ako makapag download ng mga na-ost na mga piyesa at iba pang media? Ito po ang error message
[br]

centrunion, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

royal haggardness
07.09.14, 05:59 AM
Hi centrunion!

You will not be able to download anything because of your current status. You have to have at least 30 posts before your status will change and that's the only time you will be able to download from here.

I would suggest that you first read the board rules so that you may be able to understand how this works. :)

Here's the link: http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=3

jessabenir
07.09.14, 09:51 AM
Salamat sa sagot

donald
07.09.15, 10:37 PM
im trying to download the zip files attached to the messages or threads but it says i dont have the right to do so.. y is dat mga repaips? what do i need to do? gusto ko sana idownload yung mga zip files (scores or chords or midis) related to the album SOMETHING MORE. sana po maidownload ko na rin mga moderators. salamat po.

donald
07.09.15, 10:47 PM
donald, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

===== this is the message i got when i tried to download the zip files attached to the threads. ano po ba dapat kong gawin para madownload po yung mga zip files? Gusto ko sanang idownload yung mga scores sa SOMETHING MRE album eh. been looking for that.. wala pa ring available sa market. pwede ko rin po ba malaman yung password sa briefcase? iba na po kasi ang password dun. maraming maraming salamat po.

silveryellow
07.09.15, 11:26 PM
hi donald!

Welcome aboard!

Please check this page for your questions :)

http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=3

Also, don't forget to drop by The Meet Market!

Happy posting :)

donald
07.09.22, 10:54 PM
Maraming Salamat silveryellow :-)

ghetg
07.09.26, 02:25 PM
ask ko lang po sana kung bakit di ko po ma down load ung mga score na gusto ko?:( nu po ba dapat kong gawin??? pasensya na po medyo t-t-nga 2x lang:) thanksssss

let2m26
07.09.26, 04:07 PM
welcome sa board but before anything else try mo muna basahin ang mga rules and regulations dito http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=3 andyan lahat and pasyal ka na lang muna sa meet market thread http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=378

at maiintindihan mo lahat... enjoy the board :)

ghetg
07.09.27, 03:59 PM
thanks alot

paul22
07.09.27, 10:07 PM
Good day to all,

just want to ask if my membership is activated na. Hindi ko po kasi ma-access yung mga midi files na naka post.

Thanks

unbreakable
07.09.27, 10:41 PM
Welcome aboard pow...

questions are answered through this link....

thanks!!! enjoy...

kenzoblue
07.09.28, 10:12 AM
haloo! welcome po..

riki_son02
07.09.29, 05:56 PM
a blessed day to the BPM community,
i would to ask sana kung bakit 'di ko makuha yung mga attachmentssa mga forums?
i'm already a member but then i donot have the authority to do so. what will i do? is there something wrong with my account? i've alredy verified it on my email.
:(
to those hu are kind hearted could u pls help me. since im a new member
i would like also to request the "kapuri puri ka" music score. could u pls send it to my email..plz... riki_son02@yahoo.com.ph
tnhks n advance!

riki_son02
07.09.29, 06:13 PM
could you please help me. im expiriencing the same massage as xpophr85. ive already red the link youve given above... it states on the promotional system that i cannot post any attachment but i can download...but then why do i cannot download. when i click on the link like the one when im looking for the music score of the "kapuripuri ka" in the post of one of the BPM commnunity, "kapuripuri ka (N. Que).zip"
the same massage are being displayed when i follow the link.
is my way of downloading wrong? plz help or or in just giving me a hint would help alot! tnx in advance..:)

titopao
07.09.30, 05:55 AM
You'll need to meet a certain number of posts on your account. The best way to meet this number of posts is to try posting elsewhere...try participating in the general discussion topics first. Believe me, you can get to download the attachments in a couple of days if you're...ahem...diligent enough ;-)

titopao
07.09.30, 05:56 AM
As Kuya Alex says, please read the thread about the board guidelines. Basically, the idea is you'll be able to download the attachments once you meet a certain number of posts. (Hint: you also have made only two posts to date ;-) )

BobcatX
07.10.01, 05:14 PM
Actually, I am also having the same problems

Kuya G.
07.10.01, 05:59 PM
Hi BobcatX! As per unbreakable's reply this was answered already! PM lang kayo kapag need nyo ng assistance! God bless!:)

Welcome aboard pow...

questions are answered through this link....

thanks!!! enjoy...

BobcatX
07.10.01, 07:03 PM
Oh ok po. I will check the link. Thanks po.

isiahmarion26
07.10.04, 10:48 AM
pano po ba maglagay ng avatar?:)

pano po ba maglagay ng avatar?:)

sorry po.. nadoble yung thread.. sorry po... burahin niyo na lang po

titopao
07.10.04, 11:27 AM
Click "User CP" on top of the page, then click on "Edit Avatar" on the left side of your control panel page :)

shuttleSmasher
07.10.04, 01:08 PM
a ok. so that's why i was unable to download a file. thanks for the info. =)

isiahmarion26
07.10.06, 03:51 PM
thanks for your reply..:) may avatar na ako... hehe:)

isiahmarion26
07.10.08, 11:04 AM
kuya magkano po ba ang mga songbook na sinasabi niyo?:)

allen lucas
07.10.08, 12:02 PM
nasa around Php300 ang bawat songbook na available sa JMM aside sa ateneo branch ng JMM meron din silang branch sa may gateway mall.

anton
07.10.12, 06:05 PM
Hi, Im a new member and I tried to post a new topic in the "Request For Chords and Lyrics" section, wondering if someone could help me get a copy of sheet music for the song "Lead Me Lord" for me to try out on my flute but unfortunately I was not allowed to post. How do I go about this? Thanks in advance for any help.

Bonnie
07.10.12, 07:45 PM
Is it possible to disable posting new thread sa newbie, kasi i noticed na kung saan saan nag po post ang mga newbie, kung baga, since hindi pa sila masyadong pamilyar sa forum, mas maganda siguro kung i limit muna sa pag reply ng thread ang mga newbie instead of creating a new thread until such time na maging regular sila at maging pamilyar sa takbo ng forum, kadalasan kasi, puro pagtatanong lang ang laman kung pano sila makakapag access sa files or makakapag request.... Suggestion lang po...

I notice kasi yong Board guidelines e nasa loob ng Announcement Sub-forum thread, pwede rin po sigurong ilabas yon para sa pag open palang ng forum e kita agad ng mga baguhan at ng mabigyan nila ng pansin kaagad ang mga ito..., or kaya naman i edit yong title from Announcement at gawing Announcement & Board Guidelines para mas madaling mapansin ng mga baguhan. Again, suggestion lang po.

Bonnie
07.10.12, 08:07 PM
Narito ang kasagutan sa iyong katanungan, paki bisita na lang po.

anton
07.10.14, 03:58 PM
Salamat, Bonnie.

Alexander
07.10.15, 07:45 PM
Para po sa mga concerned na old timers na gustong tumulong sa NEWBIES, pinagpupulot ko po ang mga tanong na nakita ko sa ibang forums at threads na kadalasang nae-encounter ng mga NEWBIES na mga problema o mga nais nilang itanong....Salamat sa inyong concern.

Paki bigay nyo sa akin kung meron pa kayong nakita sa ibang thread at ilalagay ko dito

Sa mga NEWBIES naman, paki basa po muna ninyo kung naitanong na po ang nais ninyong itanong. Kadalasang tanong ay hindi makapag post sa REQUEST forums o kaya di maka pag download ng mga PIYESA.... narito po ang mga kasagutan sa thread na ito

Unang una, basahin po ninyo ang RULES and REGULATION dito.... http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=3

Tapos ang mga individual na GUIDELINES

General Discussion.... http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=262
Ask Bukas Palad ... http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=263
General Music Discussion ... http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=208
Choir and the Church ... http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=780
Liturgical Song Discussion ... http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=1767
Request: Chords and Lyrics ... http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=68
Request: Other Media ... http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=694

At dun sa mga laging itinatanong.... narito naman yun sa FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS o FAQ ... http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/faq.php

Kuya G.
07.10.17, 12:46 PM
Salamat kuya alex mas ok ito para mas madali sa mga newbies kung may ask sila. :)

michaela
07.10.17, 09:19 PM
Good for the community about addressing this issue! Like any community, virtual or physical, BP board can only be successful if we abide to a common set of rules. I understood that following the proper guidelines of forum etiquette just makes it easier for those of whom helping others.
Before testing the limits of any rules, consult a administrators (via PM) for advice to avoid any conflict

Hopefully new people will read it and take it to heart. It's like going to someone's house...figure out what the rules are before you throw your business out to them.

Generally, I think a good BP onliner is:

- Someone who is helpful
- Someone who wishes to uphold the integrity of the forums, and demonstrates this
- Someone who generally tries to diffuse difficult situations, rather than take a side and add to it

Remember people: Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule: Buddha

jake_morales
07.10.17, 11:57 PM
Hi to all,

Newbie ako. Gusto kong mag-share ng mga midi pero di ako makapag-attach ng document.
Laging error message. Ayoko kasi ng hingi ng hingi lang ako ng pyesa at ng kung anu-ano pa dito ng hindi man lang nagco-contribute.

Napansin ko kasi, yung iba, ginagawang one-stop shop ang board. Kung makahingi, akala mo nililimas na ang content ng board. Yung iba, nagmamadali pa! Have some manners naman, nagrerequest lang kayo.

Sa totoo lang, nahihiya ako sa mga pinaggagawa nila. Bato-bato sa langit, ang tamaan ay wag magagalit.

michaela
07.10.18, 02:27 AM
I don't see anything wrong if others used this as a one-stop shop of requesting songs or etc. as long they've done in a nice way.:)

I agree with you somehow, I've seen posts or threads here that really need help and atbp.I think it should be common sense as to how a post should be titled, as well as where it should go. It’s too bad there's no way to make things auto arrange. Some of the users here don't know much about searching. A FAQ or section would help them out.:yes:

Searching is very good and one should try that first if they can. Sometimes we all forget and need help and ask away, but a lot of the basic questions have been answered many times and a quick search will a lot of times find the answer quickly for the person needing the help.:)

I feel that the problem some people have with searching, is that they are either one extreme or the other, or they just don't know "how" to search. When I said searching not only the search buttons on the upper right side of the BP board, you could also use the search engines (i.e google,yahoo and etc.)

On the one hand, some people are super too detailed with their search criteria. If one is extremely specific, the similarities of finding a post or thread to match what you're looking for. Like someone i.e. who puts, "How do I get my musical score of yadah song to work on my youth choir ?" in the search field. Chances are you are not going to get any results.

On the other hand, other folks are extremely general with their search criteria. This leads to dozens upon dozens of hits on threads and posts that won't have anything to do with what they are looking for. These people will just put i.e. "liturgical or bp songs" in the search field and end up with many results.

Still others will "search" by visually glancing over threads from like the last 3 or 4 days. If nobody had the same issue as them in the last week, then they are not going to find anything to help and they will just create a new thread.

To get good results, you have to have a happy medium of criteria to search. Not too detailed, but not too vague. Also, don't limit your results to the last week or even month. Search all available posts and threads. Someone may have asked your same questions a few years ago.

There has been a lot of time taken to divide the BP messageboard into the different category they have based on content we have seen over the months or years. So if you have the time to make a thread or post, you have the time to read. Please use your best judgment to determine what you're going to post and don't post all the time such as Anything Goes without thinking what you're saying. The majority of people here seems to use the culture anyway.It will make it easier to help more people if everyone follows the guidelines of this board.

Alexander
07.10.18, 10:31 AM
Hi to all,

Newbie ako. Gusto kong mag-share ng mga midi pero di ako makapag-attach ng document.
Laging error message. Ayoko kasi ng hingi ng hingi lang ako ng pyesa at ng kung anu-ano pa dito ng hindi man lang nagco-contribute.

Napansin ko kasi, yung iba, ginagawang one-stop shop ang board. Kung makahingi, akala mo nililimas na ang content ng board. Yung iba, nagmamadali pa! Have some manners naman, nagrerequest lang kayo.

Sa totoo lang, nahihiya ako sa mga pinaggagawa nila. Bato-bato sa langit, ang tamaan ay wag magagalit.

Jake,

Your gesture to contribute is very good, you can do that once you become a "Regular" member of the board, so be active and join in the discussions.

About dun sa nanghihingi, iba-iba naman ang dahilan, meron talagang iba na desperate dahil wala silang resource or instrumentalists (those requesting MIDIs), pero yung iba, we don't know their reason, so I suggest, konting pang-unawa na lang sa kanila.

Nandito naman tayo para tumulong diba.... happy posting

Kuya G.
07.10.18, 05:51 PM
Jake,

Your gesture to contribute is very good, you can do that once you become a "Regular" member of the board, so be active and join in the discussions.

About dun sa nanghihingi, iba-iba naman ang dahilan, meron talagang iba na desperate dahil wala silang resource or instrumentalists (those requesting MIDIs), pero yung iba, we don't know their reason, so I suggest, konting pang-unawa na lang sa kanila.

Nandito naman tayo para tumulong diba.... happy posting

Salamat kuya Alex!
-------------

Jake, thanks din sa tulong mo in advance! Talagang ganito sa board, we are ready to help those in need in our capacity! More patience lang po! Thanks!:)

Bonnie
07.10.23, 12:04 PM
Hi to all,

Hehehehe, ganon talaga siguro pag baguhan, pero di naman siguro lahaat, habang tumatagal na bumibisita sa board e we learn to help and share what we have, habang lumalalim ang samahan, nakakamiss na hindi bumisita sa board... happy posting pareng jake....

J O J I T
07.10.23, 12:32 PM
hay naku. ok lang mga yan mga kapatid. di maiiwasan yan. importante alam nyo kung ano ang mabuti para sa kapwa. minsan kasi sa sobrang excited nung iba na makakuha ng piyesa para sa group nila, di na nila napapansin na medyo aggresive dating nila.

basta tama si kuya g, tulungan lang. pero kung makulit yung humihingi ng tulong, turuan nyo maging patient. hehehe

Kuya G.
07.10.23, 03:35 PM
Amen to that bro. JOJIT!:)

unbreakable
07.10.24, 07:42 AM
Calling MODS... i think pede na pong iclose and thread na to since fulfilled na???

simpatico
07.10.24, 12:21 PM
madami ako.. email mo ako then I'll send you kung meron ako... galing din kasi ito kay Kuya Gilbert sabi niya i-share ko din daw 'to..

Alexander
07.10.25, 06:08 AM
I'll merge this to NEWBIES QUESTIONS

pogzie
07.10.25, 02:03 PM
good afternoon. Pwede po bang makahingi ng copy ng carols of the bells, simbang gabi arrangement? Or any possible music for satb. para po sa sana sa mini-competittion dito sa workarea namin. Di ko po kasi maaccess yung attachment files.
email ko po. pogzie@gmail.com

Ana Maria Licup
07.10.25, 02:29 PM
Where can I edit my username? I can't find it in the user control panel.
Please help.

Kuya G.
07.10.25, 04:01 PM
Hi Ana! You can post your questions here NEWBIES QUESTIONS (http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=2059):)

Mods pwede na po itong imerge sa thread ng NEWBIES QUESTIONS! Thanks!

chopinsky
07.10.25, 11:25 PM
now i know kung bakit hindi ako makapag download ng scores & post with attachments.. thanks anyway... soon i could also share some music files on the board and help the other members.... :)

Alexander
07.10.26, 06:26 AM
good afternoon. Pwede po bang makahingi ng copy ng carols of the bells, simbang gabi arrangement? Or any possible music for satb. para po sa sana sa mini-competittion dito sa workarea namin. Di ko po kasi maaccess yung attachment files.
email ko po. pogzie@gmail.com

pogzie,

Paki-basa naman sa ibaba ang mga experience ng mga newbies at ang mga tugon sa kanilang tanong kung bakit nila di ma-access amg files.

Tsaka paki basa din ang RULES and GUIDELINES na naka link dito
http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showpost.php?p=31428&postcount=36

Kuya G.
07.10.26, 10:00 AM
now i know kung bakit hindi ako makapag download ng scores & post with attachments.. thanks anyway... soon i could also share some music files on the board and help the other members.... :)

Hi chopinsky! Aasahan namin ang iyong tulong! Maraming salamat ngayon pa lang!:)

J O J I T
07.10.26, 02:36 PM
tulungan lang po dito. don't worry walang hindi tumutulong dito. :)

let2m26
07.10.27, 12:55 AM

huwawww thanks in advance kuya giiiiiii kuya bonnieeee nadagdagan na naman kayo bwahahaha just enjoy the board chopinsky and welcome na rin sa iyo kapag may mga tanong dito lang kami...

deersay
07.11.01, 01:10 PM
i was able to load an avatar din thanks for the information

Ana Maria Licup
07.11.01, 10:04 PM
Ok noted Kuya G.

I also want to ask how newbies like me would know the number of posts that we have posted or if we have reached the required 30 posts to be a regular member.

Alexander
07.11.02, 05:26 AM
Ok noted Kuya G.

I also want to ask how newbies like me would know the number of posts that we have posted or if we have reached the required 30 posts to be a regular member.

Simple trick is, you click on your name, anywhere you have a post.... then, view public profile, makikita mo dun ang number of posts.

value
i was able to load an avatar din thanks for the information

here's titopao's response to your query. Fortunately, that has been asked before so I don't need to re-invent the answer....
Tip... Try using the search or advance search button on the upper righthand corner of the page... you'll find it useful to search existing discussion. Happy posting

Click "User CP" on top of the page, then click on "Edit Avatar" on the left side of your control panel page :)

deersay
07.11.02, 09:39 AM
help help... i have already posted 30 and i am no longer a newbie (clap clap) regular na po... but i am still unable to download musical score...

Ana Maria Licup
07.11.02, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the tip, Alexander. I tried it and it worked.

unbreakable
07.11.02, 12:26 PM
help help... i have already posted 30 and i am no longer a newbie (clap clap) regular na po... but i am still unable to download musical score...

ganyan din ang nangyari when i turned regular... try relogging in. pag di nagwork mag log out ka then wait for about 30mins to 1 hour then mag log in ka ulit... tapos try to download a music here on the board...

jhayzee
07.11.03, 11:48 AM
thanks guys for the advices... i really appreciate it...

mykhel_DCV
07.11.04, 08:03 PM
sa wakas registered na ako... 1st time ko dito... hindi ko alam kung ano aking gagawin...

Ana Maria Licup
07.11.04, 11:36 PM
Puede po bang magfollow-up sa edit username? Thanks.

Alexander
07.11.05, 04:30 PM
Puede po bang magfollow-up sa edit username? Thanks.

better, PM the webmaster. Thanks

Soul-Music
07.11.06, 07:16 AM
sa wakas registered na ako... 1st time ko dito... hindi ko alam kung ano aking gagawin...

Well, you should head to "the meet market" and introduce yourself. btw, welcome, bago rin ako.

Anyway, I think it would be a good idea, plus we get to meet other choristers. :)

Soul-Music
07.11.11, 12:26 AM
I was trying to make a new thread to make a request, but it seems I'm still not allowed to do so. I have reached the quota needed though, what seems to be the problem? Do i need the admin's blessing/permission?

Please do state 'if' I am the problem so i could correct it.

thank you for your quick response.

Edit:
Wrong section, please kindly move it, thanks. And apologies.

mykhel_DCV
07.11.11, 09:19 PM
sana po makapagdownload ako ng mga musics with notes... tulungan nyo po ako... maraming salamat po!

Alexander
07.11.12, 05:32 AM
Paki-basa naman sa ibaba ang mga experience ng mga newbies at ang mga tugon sa kanilang tanong kung bakit nila di ma-access ang files.

Tsaka paki basa din ang RULES and GUIDELINES na naka link dito
http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showpost.php?p=31428&postcount=36

As a newbie, the link above would help you understand why you cannot download. But careful not to do post padding or spam post just to reach the required status

mykhel_DCV
07.11.13, 10:22 PM
kuya meron po kayong notes and chords ng SO THE LOVE OF GOD? salamat po. :)

Alexander
07.11.14, 08:45 AM
mykhel,

You are NOT a newbie anymore so you can post your request on the REQUEST: Chords and Lyrics Forum. Make sure you read the guidelines first

dvinoya
07.11.14, 02:05 PM
i'm trying to research a copy of the lyrics & chords of isang munting panalangin but i cant open the zip file though i've already registered as newbie,is there anything else i need to do?

Alna_lou
07.11.14, 03:09 PM
u have to reach at least 30 posts...
keep posting...
gud day!

anya
07.11.14, 04:15 PM
Since I’m feeling happy this afternoon, I’ll share everyone a links:How to ask questions the smart way (http://www.catb.org/%7Eesr/faqs/smart-questions.html#rtfm)or Bukas Palad ;D (http://funnylogo.info/engines/CocoCola/Red/Bukas%20Palad.aspx). Magmasid po muna lagi tayo bago mag-post. To prevent double, triple threads, whenever we post use the search buttons of the community we’re visiting to look for existing posts, threads or topics that we want to start. The key always Lurk( meaning mag-basa po tayo at makiramdam) before we post. Happy posting and reading.

Alexander
07.11.15, 04:06 AM
Nice one Anya.... okey din yung FUNNY LOGO a :D

adonis_cs
07.11.15, 03:50 PM
guys..magsend naman kayo ng satb arrangement ng mga misa sa email ko..adonis_cs@yahoo.com...newbie pa kasi ako..pls consider..

Tito2130
07.11.16, 06:46 PM
Why can't I get to the attachments? what are the requirements

Tito2130
07.11.16, 06:48 PM
Excuse me lang po, why can't I access attachments? Gusto kong tingnan ang I Will Sing Forever, pero ayaw. Bakit po?

Soprano812
07.11.17, 02:56 AM
Hello po sa lahat...Bago lang po ako dito, at di ko pa po masyadong alam ang mga pwede kong gawin... ask ko po sana if i can have a copy of sa ugoy ng duyan music? Im residing in sweden now and i'am planning to organized a filipino choir here pero balak ko pong simulan sa mga bata or teenagers...sana po matulungan nyo ko.. Tnx po :)

reagan
07.11.17, 07:32 PM
Hi Soprano812! You can request at the Request Forum: Other Media here:

http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Also, you have to be a Regular to download attachments.
Welcome pala sa board! Enjoy posting. Tsaka marami kang maging kaibigan dito.

See you around! :)

unbreakable
07.11.17, 08:33 PM
you should at least be a Regular member or you must have 30 posts...

per_2_cris
07.11.18, 12:23 AM
hi to all, gusto ko rin sanang maka pag share ng scores kaya lang bago palang ako dito so nangangapa pa ko dto sa board, malaking tulong ito(BP online..) para sakin kc nag ha-handle ako ng choir sa church namin.

Soprano812
07.11.19, 05:05 AM
Tnx po Reagan... ano ano po ba ang ipopost para maging regular? pasensya na po sa tanong hehe... tnx po talaga!

Follow up question po...Paano po ba magpost? tnx again

Moderator Alexander: Posting messages is just replying to the threads as you did

reagan
07.11.19, 07:32 PM
Tnx po Reagan... ano ano po ba ang ipopost para maging regular? pasensya na po sa tanong hehe... tnx po talaga!

Ah.... you have to be active in the board, which i do recommend. You will indeed have fun and learn a lot of things about music ministry. As you read along the posts, you will find many forums you can participate in and share your thoughts and insights. I suggest you read the Guidelines threads (yung may mga Read Here First. :)) so that you will have a general idea on what to do and also to familiarize yourself on the rules.

Mga at least 30 posts yung required para maging Regular ka. :)

Cheers!

musiktenor
07.11.21, 04:05 AM
di ko lang sure kung pwede dito mag share ng mga songs from OCP. mga kantang di karaniwang makikita sa atin. I do have alot of music that i really want to share. kaso nga lang di ko rin alam kung paano. at the same time, paano din ako makakahingi ng mga music mula sa bukas palad. wala kasi akong mabilan dito. i left all my books sa Pilipinas. sana someone can help

Alexander
07.11.21, 04:14 AM
musiktenor,

You have to be on REGULAR status to be able to access the request forums (download and upload). If you need more info, please read on along this thread and you'll find similar questions that has been answered already on this thread.

Welcome

musiktenor
07.11.21, 06:09 AM
now i know. salamat alex. medyo matagal din kasi ako nawala sa circulasyon. busy sa work at sa church. pero ill try to be active dito sa BP online.

-gerald-
07.11.21, 11:20 AM
question/comment: i undertand that there are a lot of things going in the web and this is for security reasons as well..i like the process but its TOO technical..what if the person who wants to join the community does not have enough means to meet the requirements?do you have a more simple guidelines to follow? coz i noticed that for every thread, theres an instruction.so you need to read the ENTIRE contents of the site first so you wont get lost?

michaela
07.11.21, 03:32 PM
Anything in particular you're not sure about? Maybe other bp onliners can explain something a little better...:) You just have to browse not to the point of reading the whole board; you just have to be yourself. Don’t try to pretend you’re something you’re not. You should pick some topic that interests you – if the topic doesn’t interest you, then you’ll likely have difficulty making a post that interests others. Lastly, you should read a little bit of the posts – in able for you to understand the discussions going around here.:)

This online community is structured such that they provide specific choir / music discussion for all of us that part of catholic / church / school / community - based- choir or inspired by the songs of Bukas Palad. I'm sharing the Netiquette Guidelines: http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html:)

kahit saan tayo pumunta online community mapa-multiply,livejournal,blogger,pinoy -exchange, femalenetwork, naruto may mga rules pero hindi naman talaga technical, nagiging mahirap lang siya kung hindi ka sanay sa cyber world or Internet.:)
So if you have the time to make a thread or post, you have the time to read. Please use your best judgment to determine what you're going to post and don't post all the time such as Anything Goes without thinking what you're saying. The majority of people here seems to use the culture anyway.It will make it easier to help more people if everyone follows the guidelines of this board.

God Bless :)

-gerald-
07.11.21, 10:29 PM
thank you for the information..its not me..some of my friends have some apprehensions regarding this particular online community..i hope you wont take it against me..i didnt mean any harm or any harsh judgements..i appreciate it..thank you very much..

Anything in particular you're not sure about? Maybe other bp onliners can explain something a little better...:) You just have to browse not to the point of reading the whole board; you just have to be yourself. Don’t try to pretend you’re something you’re not. You should pick some topic that interests you – if the topic doesn’t interest you, then you’ll likely have difficulty making a post that interests others. Lastly, you should read a little bit of the posts – in able for you to understand the discussions going around here.:)

This online community is structured such that they provide specific choir / music discussion for all of us that part of catholic / church / school / community - based- choir or inspired by the songs of Bukas Palad. I'm sharing the Netiquette Guidelines: http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html:)

kahit saan tayo pumunta online community mapa-multiply,livejournal,blogger,pinoy -exchange, femalenetwork, naruto may mga rules pero hindi naman talaga technical, nagiging mahirap lang siya kung hindi ka sanay sa cyber world or Internet.:)

God Bless :)

Alexander
07.11.22, 06:58 AM
question/comment: i undertand that there are a lot of things going in the web and this is for security reasons as well..i like the process but its TOO technical..what if the person who wants to join the community does not have enough means to meet the requirements?do you have a more simple guidelines to follow? coz i noticed that for every thread, theres an instruction.so you need to read the ENTIRE contents of the site first so you wont get lost?

-gerald-,

First of all, welcome sa board. Can you be more specific when you mean "what if the person who wants to join the community does not have enough means to meet the requirements?do you have a more simple guidelines to follow?"

What particular problems are you (or your friends) encountering? We can only address a specific problem as they come. It would be very difficult if we do not identify a problem.

Each FORUM also has specific GUIDELINES as they differ in the nature of discussion but the bottomline is, they will always fall under the same RULES and REGULATION that can be found here .... http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=3

If what you meant by "means to meet the requirements" as difficulty in accessing the internet either by resource (money) or equipment (computer and ISP) we may not be able to help you with that. If you also meant it as accessing the downloads, you basically need to follow the PROMOTION system to be able to access that (info on the rules), plain and simple word for that is PRIVILEGE. Regular members get to enjoy this because they are ACTIVE in the discussion and abide by the RULES. Mind you if there are NO RULES, there will be CHAOS, are you still with me?

On the GUIDELINES, I endeavored to post a summary here... http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showpost.php?p=31428&postcount=43

I think every word there were made pretty straight forward and as the webmaster mentioned before It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure them out.

I hope I was able to help you. Just in case you have other question, please feel free to post it on this thread.

-gerald-
07.11.22, 05:07 PM
thank you so much for the information..it helped..no worries..i was able to explain to them how it works and all the information you provided were all helpful..i guess its up to them to understand the process..i myself dont have any problems whatsoever and i am looking forward to being a regular member and share some insights..

Malou
07.11.26, 02:28 PM
I am a new member. Bakit po hindi ko maopen yung musical sheet ng Payapang Daigdig.

Thanks
Malou

jose
07.11.27, 10:56 AM
hello malou. welcome sa community.

kung ang ibig mong itanong ay kung bakit hindi mo ma-download ang musical sheet ng Payapang Daigdig, ito ay sa kadahilanang newbie pa lang ang status mo. kelangan maging regular muna ang status mo para magkaroon ka ng privileges katulad ng pag-download. so have fun posting but beware din of post padding ha. the best thing na magagawa mo muna is to visit the guidelines post ni webmaster:

tapos pakilala ka sa meet market thread:
http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=378&page=127

so pano, see you around. :)

ana_hingpit
07.11.27, 02:17 PM
halo..paano po ba mag iconvert to pdf yong jpeg format

reagan
07.11.27, 03:37 PM
hi ana,

i use adobe distiller to convert various documents to pdf...

Bonnie
07.11.27, 05:07 PM
Hi Ana!

Baka makatulong itong post ni ereynes sa question mo, if ever na wala kang makuhang Adobe Professional. (http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showpost.php?p=30754&postcount=15)

halo..paano po ba mag iconvert to pdf yong jpeg format

bhongkee
07.12.02, 11:19 AM
hello po..newbie po ako..pano po ba magrequest ng scores?kailangan ko lang talaga ngayong december para sa programa..kailangan ko ang pambansang awit na satb sana meron po kayo..thanks po..

Alexander
07.12.02, 05:43 PM
bhongkee,

I would suggest that you read on this thread and will answer all your questions. Your question was one of the MOST popular, and was already answered in this thread. I suggest you read along. :)

bhongkee
07.12.09, 09:45 PM
thanks po kuya..

alpie
07.12.10, 03:47 PM
elow everybody penge naman po ako ng mga piyesa pls.

Alexander
07.12.11, 06:32 AM
elow everybody penge naman po ako ng mga piyesa pls.

alpie,

I think you have to wait a little bit before you can make requests. Check out this thread for NEWBIES, and there are lots of questions there that has been answered to help new members.

http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=2059

Isa pa, please read our RULES and REGULATIONS carefully found here http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=3 so you'll be aware.

Welcome sa board!

alpie
07.12.12, 12:21 AM
salamat po... Ano po ba mga dapat kong gawin?

alpie,

I think you have to wait a little bit before you can make requests. Check out this thread for NEWBIES, and there are lots of questions there that has been answered to help new members.

http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=2059

Isa pa, please read our RULES and REGULATIONS carefully found here http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=3 so you'll be aware.

Welcome sa board!

ano po ba mga dapat kong gawin? paki turuan naman po ako please,..

Alexander
07.12.12, 05:53 AM
Join in our discussions, but be sure you read the rules (links I earlier gave) pati na rin mga guidelines sa bawat forum. With that in mind you can't go wrong. After a while, you won't notice na isa ka ng REGULAR member. Just do post padding or yung mga walang saysay na post because the moderators will notice that.

Enjoy and happy posting.

jsonpaul
07.12.13, 04:36 AM
hello there, i wonder how long will it take for me to download the attachements??? sayang naman kase ung pamasko songs... i just discovered this site..

Alexander
07.12.13, 05:34 AM
If you're after this Christmas songs http://www.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Category:Christmas

You don't have to wait to go there because its public domain. You can choose and download immediately. But the rest of the threads there, would really depend on you, some members here tend to be a NEWBIE forever, kasi di sila active sa discussion.

For more info... read the PROMOTION SYSTEM in our Rules found here ... http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=3

royal haggardness
07.12.13, 09:19 AM
Hello to all newbies!

Don't worry, lahat ng tao dito sobra helpful and accommodating. And just the same, if you need a hand, i'm just a post or pm away. Keep on posting!

jsonpaul
07.12.13, 01:47 PM
salamats po kuya alexander.... well i guess ill be active coz lots of discussions here were interest...

ana_hingpit
07.12.13, 03:09 PM

itatanong lang po..i converted jpeg to pdf file using cutepdf writer but
napakalaki ng size umabot hanggang 10MB hindi ko tuloy ma attach..

nai zip ko na but kunti lang ang nabawas sa size..
bakit yung sa inyo ay maliit lang ang size may 227kb 34kb 500kb..
pls help me....thanks:)

kumintang
07.12.13, 06:21 PM

itatanong lang po..i converted jpeg to pdf file using cutepdf writer but
napakalaki ng size umabot hanggang 10MB hindi ko tuloy ma attach..

nai zip ko na but kunti lang ang nabawas sa size..
bakit yung sa inyo ay maliit lang ang size may 227kb 34kb 500kb..
pls help me....thanks:)

Try using Microsoft Paint to reduce the size (pixel) of the jpeg graphic file. Open the graphic file using Microsoft Paint, click "Image" and select "Stretch and Skew". You can reduce the size (pixel) of the image half its original size by writing 50%. Save the file as jpeg at hindi na malaki ang magiging file size nito after you convert it to PDF file.:)

anawimchoir
07.12.14, 10:03 PM
Hello po sir/ma'am. Bago lang po ako dito medyo nahihirapan pa ko mag navigate sa mga forum. Sinubukan ko po mag open ng attachment pero nag e-error po. Pano po ba yun? Thank you po:)

coroangelicus15
07.12.14, 10:16 PM
Help me naman po mga people dito...

Bakit di po ako makapagpost ng bagong threads sa forums? tapos po ang nakalagay sa posting rules ko po ay...