PDA

View Full Version : Help Identify Song/Video

bosconian
04.02.13, 11:01 AM
Hi can anybody help me here? I'd sure like to identify this song and buy the record :) i've looked all over but no dice...

I can't even remember the lyrics but i used to see its music video in rpn 9 - it was mostly shot at the philippine post office and the story revolves around a young couple- of making their relationship work despite the physical distance i surmise- of writing letters, of remembering their courtship... that's basically what i remember... and oh maganda yung handwriting ni "elisa' ;D

soul guardian
04.02.13, 11:04 AM
I believe you're referring to the Pananatili music video. Tama ba mga ka-bponliners? :)

aRJedi
04.02.13, 11:05 AM
"Pananatili" by Hangad. You should check out the group's website. Under sya sa "links" section ng "Other" menu tab sa taas.

Alexander
04.02.13, 12:10 PM
Hi Bosconian, welcome to the Board. If your in Metro Manila, JMM has 2 kiosks sa SM. You can go to SM North Edsa sa lower ground or SM Megamall sa 5th level malapit sa bookwagon. You can fin the JMM MTV's there, kasama yung "Pananatili" na kanta ng Hangad.

Hello Jan,welcome back, sana dalasan mo na mag post :D

bosconian
04.02.13, 01:12 PM
Wow! so i see, thanks peeps :P i'll buy hangad's album as soon as i can...

i just love the lyrics in it you see, deep vernacular tagalog. And the cadence, like the old kundimans... thank you very much for the help!