PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Movies to Watch...

Pages : [1] 2

jeffoy
04.09.29, 08:36 PM
Kung mga lumang film daming magaganda...

1. Dead Poets Society
2. Dying Young
3. Mrs. Doubtfire
4. Cutting Edge
5. Reality Bites
6. Forrest Gump
7. Mr. Opus (nga ba yun?)
8. Back 2 d Future 1 2 3
9. Star Wars
10. Jesus Christ Superstar

Grabe ang dami!!!! :)

Tagalog..

1. American Adobo
2. Magnifico
3. Tanging Yaman
4. Jose Rizal
5. Shake, Rattle and Roll series

apple10
04.09.29, 11:23 PM
the passion of the christ
life is beautiful
she's all that
ever after
city of angels... nicolas cage :D
ghost
titanic
hihihihi

herald
04.09.30, 09:29 AM
Back 2 d Future 1 2 3

I love these films.. ang galing ng pagkakagawa (directing and other tech aspect).. the 3 parts where shoot simultaneously, so para talagang bumalik sa past kapag pinanood mo yung part 2 and 3.. maraming camera kasi ginamit dito.. basta galing!!! (A for the technical ... B+ for the movie)

hashpipe
04.09.30, 10:09 AM
Artsy-fartsy and indie films naman diyan. Hehe. Bigay ko list ko later. :)

Piatos
04.09.30, 12:09 PM
Hmmm...

Sense & Sensibility (Emma Thompson, Kate Winslet, Alan Rickman) - I can watch this over and over again, and never get tired of it. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, I believe this is Ang Lee's first venture in directing an english-speaking film.

LOTR Trilogy - Simply amazing. And Legolas is a dream! ;)

The Family Man (Nicolas Cage, Tea Leoni) - Interesting answer to the question, "What if?"

Requiem for a Dream (Ellen Burstyn, Jared Leto, Jennifer Connelly, Marlon Wayans) - Few films are more disturbing than this. The acting, more notably Ellen Burstyn's, was magnificent.

Marami pang iba, hindi ko lang maisip ngayon.

Piatos
04.09.30, 12:13 PM
Fahrenheit 9/11 is obviously a biased film and might have been manipulated so that we could see Bush as the third antichrist or something. I mean, of course Michael Moore wouldn't let you see Bush in a good light. That is impossible as seeing a new born baby walking.

Since you're talking about a Michael Moore documentary, I'd like to recommend Bowling for Columbine. This film was based on the shooting at Columbine High School in Colorado.

It's more entertaining, more significant (I think) and more balanced. It also won the oscar for Best Documentary 2 or 3 years ago.

herald
04.09.30, 12:17 PM
LOTR Trilogy - Simply amazing.

Lord of the Rings is superb... I bought the 3 books din.... though maraming di nabanggit sa movie specially sa Return of the King (ROTK)... di na pinakita yung war na nangyari sa Shire (conquered by Saruman and Wormtounge).. and the continuity problem napakarami nito lalo na sa ROTK... pero I
still like this trilogy

ROTK got the most number of awards sa Oscars (pareho ng Ben-hur and Titanic with 11 awards)

Alexander
04.09.30, 03:47 PM
I simply like TIME TRAVEL Movies
Back to the Future Trilogy
The Time Machine
Time Cop
Time Line
Philadelphia Experiment

Doomsday Movies
The Day After Tomorrow
Asteroid
Deep Impact
Twister
Armageddon
Independence Day (Sci fi konte)
The Core
Syempre....yung Terminator Movies
The Seventh Sign
Nostradamus...The Man who saw tomorrow
Fifth Element

Hmmm...parang meron pa akong nakalimutan...

nash
04.09.30, 06:58 PM
hmmm... have you seen the count of monte cristo guys? I've seen it a couple of times and I still like watching it! also I have'nt seen 9 mornings... its a tagalog movie starring, donita and piolo... I'm curious coz my friends mentioned that after watching the movie.. they were inspired to attend the simbang gabi.. diligently... well, I always fail to complete the simbang gabi so.. I'm curios.. it might inspire me also! hehehe!

hashpipe
04.09.30, 11:33 PM
Requiem for a Dream (Ellen Burstyn, Jared Leto, Jennifer Connelly, Marlon Wayans) - Few films are more disturbing than this. The acting, more notably Ellen Burstyn's, was magnificent.

Magkakasundo tayo dito, Pia. I even bought the director's cut DVD of this. Galeng! Mind-blowing! :)

Since you're talking about a Michael Moore documentary, I'd like to recommend Bowling for Columbine. This film was based on the shooting at Columbine High School in Colorado.

Yup. Seen this as well. Idol ko si Michael Moore. Tapang. :)

Jon2
04.10.01, 03:15 AM
Kung mga lumang film daming magaganda...

7. Mr. Opus (nga ba yun?)

i think the title's Mr Holland's Opus...heheheh

O yeah, I have seen this asian film (last year ata yun) sa cinemax and the title's: The O club (strangers who became friends dahil pareho sila ng blood type)

Hey hashpipe, what's the name of the cartoonist who's responsible for the movie: spirited away?

aRJedi
04.10.01, 04:31 AM
Hayao Miyazaki (sp?) Jon2

Romantic Comedies:

When Harry Met Sally syempre
You've Got Mail
Sleepless in Seattle
Serendipity
Down to You
Wedding Singer

herald
04.10.01, 09:30 AM
hmmm... have you seen the count of monte cristo guys? I've seen it a couple of times and I still like watching it! also I have'nt seen 9 mornings... its a tagalog movie starring, donita and piolo...

Count of Monte Cristo (starring JC of the passion of the Christ)
... it is a good movie, I like it too

9 Mornings.. 2nd prize sa 1998 ABS-CBN script writing contest (Next to Jologs ata yun???)
medyo na dis-appoint lang ako dun sa mga Idinagdag ng Director/Writer (JJR) dun sa screenplay.. i think it is just an extra scene for the supporting roles... wala namang naging redeeming value.. pag inalis mo ito... ok na ok yung story...

Watched it and im sure ma-i-inspire ka sa Movie!!!!
(4/5)

The Writer, Antonio Sison.. is a columnist sa Catholic Inspirational Magazine "KERYGMA".. read his column there and you will know the movies na ok na ok panoorin( including the rare and hard to find titles ni-re-review nya)

Piatos
04.10.01, 10:28 AM
hmmm... have you seen the count of monte cristo guys? I've seen it a couple of times and I still like watching it!

I like this movie as well. :)

I'd like to add some movies to my initial list:

Evolution (David Duchovny, Orlando Jones, Julianne Moore) - This movie is hilarious.

The Usual Suspects (Kevin Spacey, Gabriel Byrne, Stephen Baldwin, Benicio del Toro, Kevin Pollack) - I love, love, LOVE this movie. The plot twists, editing... everything just came together in this great movie. Kevin Spacey was AMAZING!Hinanap ko talaga ang DVD nito nung nasa US kme 2 years ago.

Hihintayin Kita sa Langit (Richard Gomez, Dawn Zulueta) - Probably the only pinoy film that touched me. Kudos to Reyna Films.

herald
04.10.01, 10:50 AM
Evolution - This movie is hilarious.
I agree with ate? Piatos
Hihintayin Kita sa Langit (Richard Gomez, Dawn Zulueta) -

reyna Films is great, they make quality movies

hashpipe
04.10.01, 12:48 PM
Sabihin ko na rin sa inyo yung mga favorites ko. Eto, number one on my list. ;D

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/froliclybane/sunday.jpg

1) Sunday (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/sunday/) by Jonathan Nossiter - Sundance Film Festival 1997: Grand Prize Best Film winner. It's about this chubby, boring middle-aged man and a boring middle-aged woman spending their boring life on God's green earth. One Sunday morning, their paths crossed and were faced with the chance to break their own dull, monotonous lives. To quote the actor in the movie (David Suchet), there needs to happen "something bad...sacrilegious, but also tremendous."

I'm such a sucker for good cinematography, and this one did a great job! The camera angles can tell a story and can add more emotion to the scene and this film did just that. It might not be your usual mainstream film that gets to be remembered for its high-priced artists, flashy CG effect and over-the-top plot. This one is just simple, ordinary film about an ordinary day...except that it is not. For them, everyday WAS a Sunday, until... ;)

*hanggang ngayon, wala akong copy nito. I just saw this on cable when I was still in HS. Saw it over at WOWOW channel. I checked the net for its availability and I found out na walang ibang format 'to kundi VHS lang. To add more misery, limited copies lang ang ginawa since it wasn't really distributed widely at selected "art theaters" lang ito pinalabas (kapag may international film fest mostly). One copy umaabot ng $80. Grabe. Karamihan nito, 2nd hand na pinagbebenta. Huhuhu :'(

norman
04.10.01, 12:58 PM
THE USUAL SUSPECTS is also among my fave suspense thrillers.
Twisted and cunning. If you enjoyed that, you will probably enjoy these equally maniacal, mind-bending films:

1. MEMENTO (2000; Starring Guy Pearce; Oscar nomination for best screenplay)

2. THE GRIFTERS (1990; starring John Cusack, Anjelica Houston, Annette Bening; Oscar nominations for best director, screenplay, actress, and supporting actress)

3. MULHOLLAND DRIVE (2001; starring Naomi Watts, directed by David Lynch)

4. 21 GRAMS (2003; starring Sean Penn, Naomi Watts, Benicio del Torro; Oscar nominations for best actress and best supporting actor)

5. THE FIGHT CLUB (1999; starring Brad Pitt, Edward Norton; directed by Seven's David Fincher)

6. BLUE VELVET (1986; starring Kyle McLachlan, Dennis Hopper, Isabella Rosselini; Oscar nomintation for David Lynch as best director; chosen among the top 10 films of the 80s)

7. IRRIVERSIBLE (2003; starring Monica Bellucci; French film directed by Gaspar Noe)

8. THE CONVERSATION (1974; starring Gene Hackman; Oscar nominations for best picture, screenplay, and sound)

9. GOSFORD PARK (2001; starring Maggie Smith, Ryan Phillippe, Helen Mirren, Kristin Scott Thomas; Oscar nominations for best picture, screenplay, supporting actressses)

10. THE DEEP END (2001; starring Tilda Swinton, Goran Visnjic)

Naku marami pang ibang suspense thrillers dyan. But these are some that make you think just a bit more.

NikNoK
04.10.01, 01:19 PM
uy... daming movie suggestions ah.. and kumpleto sa detalye.. galing naman! salamat po ng marami!

Nakaka-miss ang posts ng mga BP.. thank you for posting Kuya Norman and Ate Pia! :D

Alexander
04.10.01, 01:33 PM
Nakaka-miss ang posts ng mga BP.. thank you for posting Kuya Norman and Ate Pia! :D

Oo nga...hehehe naghahanap ba Nik ;D

john516
04.10.01, 02:45 PM
since na-mention na yung ibang favorites ko ( they're a lot ) idadagdag ko na lang ito:

Yeopgijeogin Geunyeo (2001)
Genre: Comedy / Romance

Plot Summary: Based on a series of true stories posted by Ho-sik Kim on the Internet describing his relationship with his girlfriend...

Also Known As:
Bizarre Girl (2001)
My Sassy Girl (2001) (International: English title)
Yupgi Girl (2002) (Hong Kong: English title)

Trivia: Even though the female lead is in almost every scene, her name is never revealed.

I've only watched the director's cut(full version?) with english subtitles. which i prefer coz i hate dubs. i really enjoyed watching this. really fun and baka mapaiyak pa kayo hehehe. One of the very very few "romance" movie that i liked.
"...It renders its audiences not only exhilaration, laughter, but also melancholy, sadness and tear. As a hint to the film's altitude, DreamWork studio has already bought the right of this movie, a hollywood remake is in plan(assumably)." -remake? Wag! >:(

And i like the soundtrack too.

"Wanna die!?" -Sassy Girl ;D

NikNoK
04.10.01, 03:16 PM
Oo nga...hehehe naghahanap ba Nik ;D

offtopic:

Heheheh.. medyo long time no posts kasi eh.. nakakamiss talagang makita yung mga post from them the past few months.. i guess they're bc with the concert.. yahoo!!! kaya cguro medyo ala-goldmine ang mga post ng ating mga friends nowadays.. good thing medyo may impact ng konti sa kanila tong thread... hahah! :P

hashpipe
04.10.01, 04:34 PM
Mukhang parehas kami ng taste ni Sir Norman when it comes to films. I already saw some of the titles he mentioned...which leads me to my next reviews; Following and Memento by Christopher Nolan:

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/coverv/15/187115.jpg Following (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/following/) by Christopher Nolan - Debut film of the director. Dubbed as "Memento-in-the-making" for its non-linear storytelling. It's a mental jigsaw puzzle, connect-the-dots type of film wherein you get to see different scenes in different time frames. It's amazing how techniques like this move the film a notch higher, appreciating it even more. You'll be on the edge of your seat, would be anticipating anxiously for the "whole" picture. It will surprise you in the end. If this was told in a linear way, you'll see a very plain and average story.

It tells about a writer who, from time to time, follows people (mild stalking). He has rules though, that when he already finds out where that person he is following lives or work, he has to stop his dark obsession. But one day, he broke his own rule and everything got complicated. Trouble starts. :)

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/coverv/51/192951.jpg Memento (http://www.otnemem.com/) by Christopher Nolan - Non-linear storytelling at its best. Though more "organized" than Following, Memento puts you exactly in the shoes of the Leonard Shelby (Guy Pierce), a guy who seeks revenge for the death of his wife. One problem though, he has a rare memory loss. He can't make new memories. What he can permanently remember though is the things that happened BEFORE the death of his wife (which where he was also attacked and got his memory loss).

The story is told in backwards (colored) divided with snippets of the past told in linear (black and white), until they connect at the very last part of the film. This technique allows you to be like Leonard Shelby, as he too seeks to know what just happened moments after his wife's death. And it is this kind of clever filmmaking that I treat Christopher Nolan as one of my director heroes. He doesn't just put a style just for the sake of "style" or being "cutting-edge." It has a purpose, and a very valid one. :)

len_lenmr
04.10.04, 10:32 PM
hello! share ko lang, something light na movie - "raising helen". it's a feel good & light film. that being a mother does not only means na galing sa yo ang bata, it is also in your heart. and that in raising kids, its not the one way thing that only kids could learn from their parents, it is also the parents or the elders to learn from the children. its a film that would make you relax and let you leave the movie house smiling. :)

herald
04.10.05, 05:57 PM
I love "Land Before Time Series"...

especially the first One, Theme song nito "If we Hold on Together"

Jon2
04.10.06, 03:26 AM
tagalog movies:

i think i saw dawn zulueta's name sa posts...

anyway, i was able to catch this movie sa cable (but forgot the title), she's with matt mendoza and gary estrada.

it's about dawn losing gary and ending up with an old man who has matt for a son then old man died, matt fell in love with dawn...gary wants to go back with dawn but dawns wants revenge to gary...matt learns the whole truth...dawn fell in love with matt...

basta, ang galing ng pinaggawa...heheheh..

also, pagdating ng panahon by sharon and robin.

and bituing walang ningning (now this is one superb movie), di ko nga ito pinapansin before but when i "saw" the movie, ang ganda!!! humility and all

http://www.sharoncuneta.com/megastar/movie/bituin.jpg

english naman:

anybody heard of true lies? 8)

Alexander: True Lies..Yap..."Espionage" movie starring Gov Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis, a James Cameron Movie...GALENG

jeffoy
04.10.06, 01:20 PM
siguro di ko pagsasawaang panuorin na movie ay yung Mr. Holland Opus, Jerry Maguire at Back 2 d Future 1, 2, 3 (esp. 1) :)

Alexander: Hahaha Jeffoy pareho tayo pati mga anak ko, gasgas na ang VCD collections ko at kabisado pa ang mga script...tanungin mo ng ng isang line e, alam kung saang PART at kung anong EPISODE at kung sino ang nagsalita.....

Your not thinking fourth dimensionally....
I guess its getting heavy doc.....
Great Scott......
The famous lines of Marty Mc Fly and Doc Emmett Brown....

herald
04.10.06, 01:27 PM
True Lies... ito ata yung last na talagang pumatok dito sa pilipinas eh, kase yung ibang movie nya di na ganoon ka impressive...

Speaking Of Gov. Arnold... May Terminator 4 na gagawin.. pero di pa sya ma convince to do the Movie kahit na cameo role.. I think mas priority nya pagiging governor eh...

bhoyet
04.10.07, 10:19 AM
National Treasure ni Nicolas Cage sa November pa ang showing....Check the trailer http://nationaltreasure.movies.go.com/main.html

herald
04.10.07, 10:25 AM
Les Miserable...

Around the world in 80 days (yung original film, hindi kay jacky chan)

lovely arriola
04.10.07, 10:37 AM
hi! try nyo tears of the sun.godbless!!

lovely arriola
04.10.07, 10:40 AM
the sound of music try nyo rin maganda sya.. :)

herald
04.10.07, 10:45 AM
Tears of the Sun?.. yung kay Bruce Willis ba iyan???

... di ko nagustuhan yung last part ng movie... biglang bumagsak

NikNoK
04.10.07, 12:45 PM
tok, tok, tok!!! makikikatok po!!! baka ma-out of place yung tagalog review ko.. umuulan ng mga english movies eh..heheh!

Recently, pinanood ng family ko sa vcd yung Feng-Shui ni Kris Aquino. Kaso, tulog ako nung isinalang nila eh.. last part na lang ang naabutan ko..

In fairness, nagustuhan ko yung last part ha! May thrill talaga... Mukhang maganda ang takbo ng istorya.. Ang concept ng movie ay parang "The Ring".

So kahit, last part lang ang napanood ko.. my rating is 4/5.

len_lenmr
04.10.07, 01:18 PM
i suggest, sa mga manonood ng feng shui, mas maganda sa big screen para mas feel ang suspense. its a good film, chito roo ba naman.

tapos, panoorin nyo sya last full show, he!he!he! makatulog sana kayo ng mahimbing, ng di nyo naririnig: "may uwi si nanay..." ;D

kidding aside, it is one kind of film that we can match sa mga international horror films. ;)

hashpipe: Kaano-ano mo si Chito Roo? Hahaha!

herald
04.10.07, 02:06 PM
well, sabi nga nila.. ito yung tagalog film na horror/suspense na masasabing nating maganda ang pagkakagawa... gugulatin ka talaga (sabi nila).. and si Kris dito di nakakainis ang acting.. he he he!!! (pero di ko pa rin napapanood, ayaw ko na manood ng horror eh)

NikNoK
04.10.07, 02:21 PM
oh... kaya naman pala ganoon ang episode one time dun sa abs-cbn show na "pirated" hosted by Bong Navarro.. Napanood niyo ba yung episode na yun na guest si Luz Fernandez? bali dinamitan ng costume na nakakatakot si Luz F... as in nakakatakot.. with her voice na nakakatakot din.. Tapos naka abang siya dun sa exit door ng sinehan, then biglang lalapit dun sa mga nanood (usually mga couple) ng feng-shui, tapos... itatapat yung "lucky mirror" sa kanila tapos ipagbebenta sa murang halaga.. tapos yung mga tao naman biglang magtatakip ng mata and tumatakbo.. as in.. pati yung mga lalaki.. natakot and kumaripas ng takbo nung itinapat sa kanila yung mirror at pilit na ipinagbebenta sa kanila... hahah! ngayon ko lang na-realize kung bakit ayaw nila tumingin dun.. at hindi lang yon.. pumasok din si Tita Luz dun sa loob ng sinehan.. at biglang lilitaw doon sa mga nanonood para ipagbili yung mirror niya.. so natatakot talaga yung mga tao! Hahahah!

By the way, ano na nga uli ang tawag dun sa "lucky mirror" na iyon? may term dun eh, nakalimutan ko lang..

len_lenmr
04.10.07, 02:37 PM
BAGUA - yun ang tawag dun sa chinese mirror. had a funny experience on it too. medyo morbid. nung bata ako, binigyan ako ni mama ng sisngsing na bagua yung ibabaw. namatay yung pinagkunana nya nun. after a week, sa bahay lang namin, nalaglag ko sya ng di sinsadya, tapos di na sya nakita. sabi ni mama, kinuha na daw ng may-ari. :o

hashpipe, close kami ni chito roo, as in super close! hihingan kita ng bagua sa kanya. he!he!he! ;D

herald
04.10.07, 02:41 PM
ano yang bagua na yan!!!.. bakit nakakatakot yan.. di maka relate ang lolo nyo...

NikNoK
04.10.07, 03:03 PM
Ahhhh.. BAGUA pala ang tawag dun.. Thanks for the info, Len. Meron kami niyan sa bahay eh.. pero di ko alam na yun pala ang tawag dun.

Herald.. at bakit ayaw mong manood ng horror aber? Natatakot ka no? har har har! ;D Hindi namin sasabihin sa iyo ang sikreto ng Bagua.. hahah! Dapat panoorin mo.. sapat na ang review... and katulad nga ng sinabi ni Len, dapat sa big screen hah? Sama mo si Chie... pero wag kang papahalata na natatakot ka ha? para hindi dyahe.. joke! Tapos wait niyo si Tita Luz sa exit door ng cinema.. bwahahaha!!!

herald
04.10.07, 03:26 PM
parang nagsawa lang ako sa mga horror movies.. kse nung 90's hilig ko sa horror.. wala ata akong pinalalagpas... saka tatakutin ka lang naman ng mga ganung movie eh...eh matatakutin ako ngayon..

jeffoy
04.10.08, 03:36 PM
Naku kung horror movies yan talaga ang mga favorite ko nun.. kaso ngayon sa dami ng lumalabas na mga horror movies nawalan 2loy ako ng ganang manuod hehehe!

Ano po ang mga favorite nyong Horror Movies?

Ilan sa mga favorite ko:

1.Exorcist
2.Mga movie ni Christopher Lee
dami kong gusto dati nawala na sa isip ko.

Tagalog:
shake Rattle and Roll series

NikNoK
04.10.08, 03:57 PM
Horror and suspense movies ba?
Eto tinablan ako ng takot di2...
"Hi, Im Chuckie.. wanna play with me?"
CHILDS PLAY...

herald
04.10.08, 04:15 PM
Shake rattle and Roll
Witchcraft
Jason
Friday the 13th

dami eh...ngayon wala na kong napanood na horror...

Jon2
04.10.09, 10:00 PM
:-[ di ko pa napapanuod yung feng sui... maganda daw e... sino gusto sumama? hehehehe...

speaking of horror movies, there are only two movies na naalala kong pinanood ko na talagang nagustuhan ko. di kasi ako fan ng mga horror movies:

freddie's dead (nightmare on elm street)
jeepers creepers

ewan ko kung papasang "movie" ito pero those who know the final fantasy games, the best movie clips ng ff8...hehehe...my last night here with you...maybe yes, maybe no...heheheh

hashpipe
04.10.09, 11:48 PM
Hey, natapos ko yung FF8 sa PS kaya nakita ko lahat ng cinematics niya. Ano dun yung "last night here with you"?

prinze
04.10.10, 12:15 AM
napanood ko ang final destination 1 and 2 knina.
ganda. panoorin niyo.
ganda ng pagkakagawa

herald
04.10.10, 01:44 AM
13 Going 30....
Noah's Ark
Samson and Delilah

Napanood ko kanina lahat...

Jon2
04.10.10, 01:33 PM
My last night here for you
Same old songs, just once more
My last night here with you?
Maybe yes, maybe no
I kind of liked it your your way
How you shyly placed your eyes on me
Oh, did you ever know?
That I had mine on you

this song is played during the whole "ragnarok" scene when rinoa and squall travel back to earth...
http://www.ffinsider.net/ff8/gifs/11.gif http://www.ffinsider.net/ff8/gifs/19.gif

i was expecting this to be the ff movie but they ended up with a "dr. aki" movie, kahit na disappointed..heheheh...e ok pa rin since the movie was good, galing ng graphics...

hashpipe
04.10.10, 03:33 PM
Ang alam ko Eyes on Me title ng song na 'yun. Yeah, I know that scene. Maganda nga. Yung bigla na lang naging grassy yung dark, bleak environment. :)

jeffoy
04.10.11, 11:18 AM
napanood ko ang final destination 1 and 2 knina.
ganda. panoorin niyo.
ganda ng pagkakagawa

Yup!! Ganda nga nito.. kelangan nga lang sana panuorin mo yung part1 para mas maganda kse medyo continuation ang part2 e.. ;)

Ang alam ko Eyes on Me title ng song na 'yun. Yeah, I know that scene. Maganda nga. Yung bigla na lang naging grassy yung dark, bleak environment. :)

Opo eyes On Me title nun, ganda ng song na to.. meron ako copy ng song.. :)

Jon2
04.10.12, 04:48 PM
e ala naman akong sinabing title nung song a? heheheh..i was just talking about the movie clips of the game...

i thought you were asking for the "my last night here with you" part of the song...

anyway, maganda nga yung final destination...sa local tv ko napanood... yung kapatid ko e binibida kas yun so i went to see it..and, yeah, ang ganda nga...yun nga lang yung part 2 e di ko na napanood....

last weekend e puro cartoons ang napanood ko: mulan and pokemon

hashpipe
04.10.12, 06:06 PM
Wala naman akong sinasabi na mali ang title ng scene ah?! Hehe! Sinabi ko lang naman na Eyes On Me ang title ng song. Haha! ;D

jeffoy
04.10.12, 11:50 PM
Aba ako nag-agree lang kay Hashpipe hehehe!

anya
04.10.13, 11:49 AM
Fahrenheit 9/11
Documentary
Michael Moores latest documentary brings to audiences the other side of 9/11: what George W. Bush and his men were doing on that infamous day; the gruesome scenes not beamed by the US media and the painful, angry reactions from locals and foreigners alike; and the alleged tie-ups between the Bushes and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that make out the subsequent invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq to be largely business ventures.
Fahrenheit 9/11 is a thought-provoking film; however, it isn't for everyone. Some will walk out in disgust, others will stay for the entirety of the movie, and it seems more than reasonable that others will laud it as the best thing since sliced bread. All are valid responses to such a electrically charged movie.

The most memorable part of this movie was the all-encompassing grief of Lila Lipscomb. Moore successfully captured her bereavement in an almost horrifyingly poignant way. I took the movie for what it was. I subtracted the political viewpoints and distilled from the film the rapidly eroding hope for a nation submerged in inner turmoil and dissent.

Moore also showcases with startling precision the plight of the African-American community. Oftentimes, America looks at this race of peoples with disdain or insidious contempt. He shows that its not only the blacks that out in the trenches fighting for a country that thinks ill of them, but poor whites are out there as well.

The woman in Iraq pleading in front of cameras asking God why would he allow America to do such horrible things to her country is more than powerful. It makes one question why some have such unwavering fealty to the Republican party - and Bush - in spite of such overwhelming adversity.

My only complaint about the film was that it gratitiously violent. Understandably, war isn't pretty; however, I felt that showing burnt and dead children was a bit too much. I feel Moore could have made the point without showing disembodied infants.

Overall, I was pleased with the film but felt that that Bowling for Columbine was exceedingly better. Finally, I only saw this film because the media made a big fuss of it. Believe me, you'll be amazed on how resourceful Micheal Moore can be. Which makes me wonder, where does he get his source? High ranking democrats? Who knows, just watch the movie and hope that you understand it. =)

anya
04.10.13, 12:01 PM
Well my ate, her best friend shey,& me watch Fahrenheit 9/11 last sunday@sm-bacoor :(. Then Ms. whayne of B.p. onlyn email me about the cruel thing happen to bianca@9/11 her youngest sister,who happen dsame age ko, so i decide to share these movie to all of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anya
04.10.13, 12:19 PM
Well the last Saturday we watch the movie Shark tale, with my friend jane, so share ko lang po Im sure most of u have already seen the movie., so for those who didnt watch it go to ur nearest cinema & watch it godbless and namashte !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Shark Tale" is a fine kettle of fish that should be irresistible to anyone who loves movies, while also offering some interesting subtext giving the feature an extra little bite. The film stars -- albeit only vocally -- Will Smith, Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, Renee Zellweger, Robert De Niro and Martin Scorsese (the latter in a rare acting gig), all of whom do a fine job.
For "Shark Tale," De Niro and Scorsese were actually in the recording studio at the same time, allowing them to ad-lib many of their lines. The same was true of Smith and Black. Actors actually meeting each other, let alone performing together, is a rarity during the long process of making an animated film, which makes this project a true piece of animated film history.
The result is a delightful, delicious and fresh pop culture comedy.
"Shark Tale," directed by Vicky Jenson ("Shrek"), Bibo Bergeron ("The Road to El Dorado") and Rob Letterman (in his directing debut), contains two main storylines.
One subplot revolves around Oscar (Smith), a small, fast-talking fish with large dreams of making it to the big time at the top of the reef. In the meantime he must be content being a tongue cleaner at the local Whale Wash. His co-worker, Angel (Zellweger) is secretly in love with him, but can't get him to stop harping on his dreams long enough to see what is right in front of him: an honest job and a girl who loves him.
As with any film, casting is key, but with an animated film it becomes even more vital since the actors have only their voices to establish their character's personalities. With "Shark Tale," the casting is perfect and the choices are all the more delightful since the main players are all new to the world of animation.
Overall, the animation is not of the same quality as that in "Finding Nemo," and the film may not go down as a classic, but it's a highly entertaining swim among a lot of very endearing characters and provides plenty of laughter.
"Shark Tale" manages to work both as a charming story on its own while also being a great send-up of the classic mob film genre -- making it a great catch for the entire family. Believe me super enjoyable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

herald
04.10.13, 01:35 PM
I agree with you anya, shark tale is a good movie... my only comment is yung animation nga.. it seems na yung mga Characters eh wala sa water.. you will only notice na nasa tubig pala sila kapag may bubble nang lumalabas.. he he he!!!... yun ang missing eh yung details ng water...and.... bitinin ko muna.. baka maikwento ko eh..

jeffoy
04.10.13, 08:47 PM
Yeah it is really a good movie, pinapanuod ko sa daughter ko yun, ganda sya and im agree w/ u anya and herald yung life under the sea ang missing, pero ok naman sya... :) Natatawa ako sa napansin ko dun sa mga character, talagang makikilala mo kung sino talaga ang voice behind the character like Oscar (will smith) egoy na egoy ang dating, angel (renee z.) her eyes and lips, pero mas natawa ako k Don Lino (robert de niro) makikilala mo agad na sya kse may nunal sya sa cheek nya :)

When it comes to the new genre of digitally animated films, Shark Tale falls around the middle (still an enviable place to be, considering the high quality of most of the entrees). It's not as good as Shrek, the Toy Story movies, or Finding Nemo, but it's better than Ice Age and Shrek 2. I would place it on about the same level as Monsters Inc.. The key thing to note is that Shark Tale represents solid family entertainment, and will find a special place in the hearts of those who adore the Godfather movies and the TV series "The Sopranos." :wiggle2:

john516
04.10.13, 09:00 PM
for those na gustong panoorin ang Bowling for Columbine, it will be (re)shown on October 24 sa AXN channel, 11pm.

Alexander
04.10.14, 04:49 PM
Naalala ko tuloy ng mamatay si Christopher Reeve

Superman series
Somewhere in Time (Time travel ulit :D)

allen lucas
04.10.14, 04:57 PM
guys try to watch the movie "immortal beloved" its about the life of beethoven and "amadeous" about the life of mozart dun nyo makikita kng ano ang naging buhay ng 2 of the big names in classical music, naghahanap nga ako ngyn ng vcd ng "immortal beloved" and of course the movie "the passion of christ" d ko makalimutan itong mivoe na ito lalo na nung pinapalo c christ nung wip at nung maraming blade grabe halos mapatayo ako sa upuan

bhoyet
04.10.14, 06:01 PM
baka hindi lang naemphasize yung tubig pero kayang gawin ng MAYA yun...

my only comment is yung animation nga.. it seems na yung mga Characters eh wala sa water.. you will only notice na nasa tubig pala sila kapag may bubble nang lumalabas.. he he he!!!... yun ang missing eh yung details ng water...

herald
04.10.14, 06:06 PM
yap.. that is the point.. di nila in-emphasize yung tubig... unlike sa Finding Nemo

bhoyet
04.10.14, 06:10 PM
although same software lang ang ginamit... ;)

yap.. that is the point.. di nila in-emphasize yung tubig... unlike sa Finding Nemo

herald
04.10.15, 09:29 AM
yap... siguro intentional yun, kse baka too costly if they do that, para kasing city under the sea tapos character mga fish (parang Pable ang dating, he he!!)ganun lang... unlike sa Finding Nemo... pero na disappoint pa rin ako sa animation ng Shark's Tale...yun lang po

Lance
04.10.15, 01:02 PM
Gusto ko po yung finding nemo..pero yung shark's tale di pa po namin napapanood. Sabihin ko ke Itay.

Gusto ko din po yung Haunted Mansion :D

nash
04.10.20, 12:38 PM
hmm.. I was able to buy 9 morning VCD when I was in Cebu, and was able to watch it last nyt! my classmate recommended it for me few years ago.. been trying to rent it in our local video shop but no more copies, we wer discussing before about simbang gabi and trying to complete it... its really hard to complete it since I'm a night person, she said I should watch it so I'll be inspired to complete the 9 mornings! well, I think the movie was nicely done! well.. I just hope I have 3 million and 12 hectare of land to look forward to after completing the 9 mornings.. hehehe! but... I hope this year I will be able to complete it! Its so good to be in love w/ the LOrd our GOd!

Ojen_G
04.10.21, 02:47 PM
Shakespear in Love

anya
04.10.21, 04:51 PM
Share ko lang why I love dis movie: I first saw "Anastasia" when it came out in theaters when I was 14 years old. I found it to be an amazing and charming movie. The songs were great, my favorite was "Paris Holds the Key (To Your Heart)", and the animation was good. My favorite part was the ball room scene. 1 of my favorite movie of all time
so if u don't have the copy of this movie go to ur nearest stores & get a copy of cd & dvd. The only surviving child of the Russian Royal Family hooks up with two con men while the undead Rasputin seeks her death.

Anastasia, the daughter of the last Russian czar, is at a party, when Rasputin, an evil monk, declares a curse on the Romanov family. Anastasia and her grandmother escape with the help of a young kitchen boy Dimitri, but Anastasia falls, hits her head, and loses her memory. Ten years later, Anya (Anastasia) leaves the orphanage where she grew up, and goes to St. Petersburg with her puppy fried Pooka. There she meets a grown-up Dimitri, and his friend, Vladimir, who are holding auditions, for an "Anastasia" to fool the empress, and get a lot of money. They choose Anya, and take her to Paris. Rasputin, who has died, uses minions to try and kill Anya, failing twice. During the course of all these events, Dimitri and Anya fall in love.
And the next thing happen ..... I think u need to watch it if u don't know yet the story. You won't regret having a copy of this movie !!!!! that's how become anya is my username love ko kc he...he...he.... ::)

The music was not only memorable, but it had a range of style, including haunting melodies and catchy beats. And the singers weren't concerned with sounding like pop singers, taking the audience out of the movie, which I appreciated.

Plus the soundtrack of anastasia super-beautiful :o

Many people didn't like the movie "Anastasia" because they felt it was too inaccurate. But it didn't bother me because it's just a family movie and not a history report.

Everyone should see this movie cause it is a great film with good songs. I give this movie 10/10 stars.

NikNoK
04.11.12, 11:27 AM
TOP MOVIES IN THE US..
1. RAY
2. SAW

Showing na raw sa US eh.. di ko alam kung meron na rin d2 sa Pinas... have you heard of the 2 movies? maganda raw?

herald
04.11.12, 01:24 PM
anong klaseng movie iyan, action etc..????
ang haba naman ng mga title hirap tandaan??

The Incredibles... nood kyo!!!!

aRJedi
04.11.14, 08:37 AM
Ray is a biopic on the late pianist/singer Ray Charles. Galing daw ni Jamie Foxx sa role at may buzz na sigurado na syang nominated for Best Actor come March.

Saw(as in "lagari", by the way, hindi "nakita") is a Se7en-ish type thriller daw. More disturbing than nakakatakot.

The Incredibles ang Da Best. Pixar ba naman eh. Galing!

Jon2
04.11.14, 01:16 PM
hmm, i'll go try catching the incredibles this week..
sino gusto sumama? hehehe...

anyway, i am able to catch "so close" kanina lang sa cable... galing talaga!!!

nga pala, i'm waiting for the fantastic 4 movie.

flame on!

herald
04.11.16, 04:45 PM
The incredibles.. galing,kakatuwa

herald
04.11.26, 10:49 AM
showing na po ang "Alexander"

True to life story ni Kuya alex... he he he.. joke lang po....

I'll watch it this week end...

NikNoK
04.11.26, 02:09 PM
I just saw the movie "SAW" (lagari)....
psycho-Suspense movie....
I enjoyed it!

rating: 4/5 :D

bajo
04.11.26, 02:59 PM
National Treasure ... ok lang.

tagal naman ng Da Vinci Code

herald
04.11.30, 12:40 PM
much better movie naman ang National Treasure kesa sa Alexander...

Flop nga daw sa U.S. ang Alexander.. to date 21 Million pa lang ang gross

len_lenmr
04.11.30, 01:33 PM
hello! sa kin lang po, i don't suggest you guys to watch Alexander. mag-basa na lang kayo ng history book. mas, maa-appreciate mo pa sa book. feeling ko nasayang pera namin. :(

anya
04.12.02, 12:21 PM
The Polar Express, wen i saw the movie grabehhh,..and i must say,,it was worth the wait.I`ve heared so many good things about this movie and i must admit it was really good.It wasn`t a type of movie that you would remember for the rest of your life...but its a movie that one way or the other might give you a nostalgic feeling.The movie offers a good sense of inspiration.naiyak ako infairnes... go watch it ppol,,, and have a marry xmas!!!! + book rin polar express since its publication in 1985, Chris Van Allsburg's The Polar Express has touched the hearts of millions of readers, young and old. Whether viewed on the big screen or the printed page, The Polar Express is a heartwarming story about the power of belief that resonates across generations and cultures. I invite you to settle in and take a ride on the Polar Expressit's a journey you won't soon forget. :)

john516
04.12.02, 06:31 PM
Tom Hanks will play Dr Langdon on the movie version of The Da Vinci Code. The film is slated for release on May 19, 2006. Under the direction of Ron Howard.

Tagal naman.... ;D

NikNoK
04.12.05, 12:48 PM
FINALLY, A LIFE-AFFIRMING FAMILY MOVIE:
COMING TO A THEATER NEAR YOU DECEMBER 3RD

"I AM DAVID"

I Am David is the type of movie that you wish Hollywood would make all the time. The movie celebrates those things that are most dear and precious to us all - life, family and freedom. Jim Caviezel of The Passion of the Christ stars in this cinematic parable, which has been winning awards at film festivals and now has the critics standing up and taking notice

More than a Movie
I Am David is a great movie - even the critics agree. But it so much more. It is a cinematic parable - a journey from oppression to freedom, from darkness to light, from distrust to love - a cinematic experience that allows us to reflect on the journey we are all making.

To amplify this movie experience or simply to learn more about this great movie please visit www.davidfaith.com. By visiting, you will find a FREE companion Bible Study Guide for I Am David.

herald
04.12.06, 11:45 AM
Jack Frost... a 1999 movie, last night pinalabas ito sa TV... i love this movie... one thing kse nakarelate ako sa movie.. same wish ko na sana makasama ko uli father ko (he died 1995)... sobra iyak ko sa ending talaga nang magpapa-alam na si Jack sa anak nya...

very light ang movie, comedy kasi ang 90% ng movie... pero ang values ang ganda.. I love it...

NikNoK
04.12.06, 12:15 PM
haha.. i was about to post it also here eh.. naunahan mo ako, Herald.

"Jack Frost", truly a good movie! Napuyat din ako d2 kagabi eh.. pero I really enjoyed watching it... a lot of important values to learn.. very touchy.

"If you hold someone in your heart, you'll never lose it" - Jack

herald
04.12.06, 01:31 PM
napuyat ka rin pala kagabi...niknok

sa sinehan nga, iyak ako ng iyak eh.. kakatawa nga eh, ako lang ata umiiyak este hagulgol pala....

nash
04.12.17, 06:18 PM
mga bro and sis, I was able to watch alexander on DVD.. bading ba si alexander..?? coz.. in the movie.. he was portrayed to have deeper love to his best friend.. more like lovers... not that sure though.. parang bading sya... well anyway.. I'll watch it again.. share ur opinions guys!

bajo
04.12.17, 06:22 PM
bading sya!

herald
04.12.20, 11:55 AM
bading sya!!!, (that time open or very much welcome ang homosexual relationship.)

akoto
05.01.06, 12:08 PM
:) panood kona blade trinity well not bad.... ;D

herald
05.01.06, 02:36 PM
Tagalog naman: Panaghoy sa Suba is good and not bad for a debu directorial job for cesar Montano

Punzi
05.01.07, 08:37 AM
bading sya!!!, (that time open or very much welcome ang homosexual relationship.)

A bit of history...

(And this will sound sooooo sexist but this was true at the time....)

During the time of the ancient greeks women are non-entities. As you would know they were not considered Greek citizens and men kept them around simply because they are the ones that produce children. As a matter of fact, they are almost as not human...

So for the ancient Greeks perfect love was not between a man and a woman because women are non-entities. Perfect love for them was between a man and another man.

Ergo, you're right. Homosexual relationships are not only accepted, but are even encouraged as the ideal at the time.

regards to all :)

NikNoK
05.01.09, 12:08 PM
Isa sa mga exciting part sa work ko @ call center, I had the chance to hear Americans requesting movie times and listings via phone aside from giving them the telephone numbers of movie houses.... and thats more or less giving me an idea kung ano ang blockbuster ngayon sa US.

Just with my previous shift last night til morning... i received a lot of calls requesting movie times for the movie "WHITE NOISE"... Di pa yata showing sa Pinas eh at ngayon ko lang narinig.. naintriga tuloy ako.. parang gusto ko ring panoorin.. maganda nga kaya?

Jon2
05.01.09, 07:16 PM
yung kasama namin sa choir e sabi panuorin ko daw yung the italian job... so i did, punta ng video store... nung nakita ng ate ko yung vcd, she said: " napanuod ko na yan... like 3 times na..." hmm, siguradong maganda dahil itong ate ko e medyo maarte pagdating sa movies... heheheh...

when i saw the movie last night, actually, kaninang madaling araw pala... WOW! nakakabilib... group of thieves who had their "item" stolen from them by a friend...lost a leader...vengeance... etc..etc.. basta ang galing!

nakakaliw yung ninakaw nila yung gold bars sa italy... if mission impossible was shown same date as this, i'll go for this movie... heheheh...sayang nga lang at namiss ko ito sa moviehouse.

mas nakakaaliw yung pagbawi nila sa old friend nila yung natitirang gold na kinuha sa kanila... minicars ang gamit (i want this)... fast, small and tough.

what's the best part of this group? they're not even using guns! yeah, baby!

teka nga at mapanuod uli...

john516
05.01.09, 08:08 PM
...i received a lot of calls requesting movie times for the movie "WHITE NOISE"...

it's a movie about how the dead communicates through electronic noise.
parang style SAW ang style nila ng marketing.

official site: http://www.whitenoisemovie.com/
try this for fun: http://www.messagesfromthedead.co.uk/

Boeingman
05.01.11, 07:55 AM
try to watch Mano Po 3, even a filipino movie but it depicts Chinese culture i wonder how chinese people before are told to follow their parents footsteps and the famous chinse word " Kai Shiao" hmmm..... you'll see.... :D

akoto
05.01.11, 12:44 PM
:) HMMM isaw na the trailer of the WHITE NOISE looks so interesting.... ;)

NikNoK
05.01.19, 02:49 PM
"MEET THE FOCKERS"
-currently the number 1 Blockbuster for the week in US, earning approximately $42,000,000.00,

-abangan sa Pinas! :D

hashpipe
05.01.20, 03:12 AM
I heard 'di raw maganda...I mean, it might be funny, but the comedy is kinda insulting na raw.

NikNoK
05.01.28, 05:19 PM
I just went to Robinson's-Cainta and had the chance to watch "MEET THE FOCKERS".

Naintindihan ko na yung mga insulting-comedy stuff na sinasabi nila... In my own point of view, it was there to highlight a very important message: CIRCLE OF TRUST.

Na-appreciate ko yung movie.. bukod sa nakakatuwa yung mga comedy scenes eh, nakaka-inspire yung moral lesson about being true to yourself, expressing who you really are and emphasizing the importance of TRUST.

CIRCLE OF TRUST... are you in or are you out? 8)

MEET THE FOCKERS.. good movie! :D 4 stars!!!

Jon2
05.02.07, 11:11 AM
constantine ;)

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/constantine/constantine_bigposter.jpg

NikNoK
05.02.07, 01:10 PM
ELEKTRA... just watched it! ok din 2.. daming makapigil hiningang eksena. 4 stars! ;)

john516
05.02.07, 04:23 PM
I can't disassociate John Constantine from Neo. His character is so much matrix-like. But I read that that's primarily the reason why they chose Keanu in the first place. I definitely will watch this though and see if it's good.

Boeingman
05.02.08, 04:59 PM
hmmm ill recomend meet the fackers hehe comedy ang dating noh? gets nyop ba? ;D

herald
05.02.10, 09:21 AM
dami ko na palang di napapanood na movie ah!!!

"Shall we dance" maganda kaya???

I just watched "ELF".. ok din na movie na Christmas ang season (Grabe!!, valentines day na, Christmas movie pa rin ang napapanood ko)

apiOng-YPG
05.02.13, 10:16 PM
"Shall we Dance"

I thought it was corny...so i've decided just to see it on DVD (pirated...hehehe). But my friend got invites for the premiere @ megemall, so we've watched it!

Overall it was good, its not corny esp for those who've been in marriage for a long time. Medyo maganda ang humor ng movie. As always, Richard Gere performs well for his part.

Anyways, my friend really enjoyed the movie that she still bought a DVD copy of it.

herald
05.02.14, 11:43 AM
phantom of the opera....
Fight of the phoenix (remake pala ito)
Dreamboy kaya??? (Ha ha ha)

Boeingman
05.02.14, 01:18 PM
for valentines' Day, i will recfomend the Movie starred by Piolo Passcual and Bea Alonzo entitled dreamboy??? ewan kayong baHALA....

NikNoK
05.02.14, 04:50 PM
" H I T C H "
coming soon...

aRJedi
05.02.17, 02:48 AM
Anong mga palabas dyan from March 3-14? Yun ung days na nandyan ako sa'tin eh. Tagalog, English, doesn't matter.

SaTrIaNi
05.02.17, 09:06 AM
maganda po ba ang constantine? yung phantom of the opera? reviews? reviews? :D

herald
05.02.17, 09:26 AM
constantine daw parang matrix ang dating pero di ko pa napanood.

Punzi
05.02.17, 07:35 PM
OO nga. Maganda ba ang Phantom of the Opera?

aRJedi
05.02.18, 12:08 AM
Maganda ang Phantom of the Opera kahit na di ko pa napapanood yung stage version. Enchanting si Emmy Rossum. Ganda pa ng boses. Ang Constantine, baka yung marketing lang dyan ang pinu-push na para syang Matrix kasi sa pagkaka-alam ko HINDI sya Matrix-esque.

herald
05.02.21, 11:23 AM
shall we dance.. ok ... funny...

Phantom.. next ko panoorin

Aviator din... (11 Oscar nominations)

jeffoy
05.02.21, 04:04 PM
Shall We Dance - cute na movie, simple lang pero maganda :)

kung classic film, i recommend you watch HISTORY OF THE WORLD Part 1, riot to sa katatawa, kahit paulit-ulit di ko pagsasawaan..have u seen this movie? sayang nga lang wala na ko makitaan ng movie na to.. Di ko na napanuod ang Part 2 nito...

kung cno man may vcd, dvd, vhs or beta ng movie nito pahiram naman o kaya bilhin ko na lang :) hehehe

mike1314
05.02.21, 09:55 PM
"The Mission". Story ito ng missionary priests who became martrys at iyong mga na-convert nilang isang tribo, starring Robert de Niro. Matagal na itong movie na ito pero, very touching at nakakaiyak. I think 4 times ko ng mapanuod ito at gusto ko ulit panoorin kaya lang wala na sa akin iyong vcd. :( Basta maganda ito grabe!!!

vannie
05.02.24, 10:38 AM
Alam po ba ninyo yung movie tungkol sa buhay ni Ray Charles (Ray Cralse nga ba?). Yung jazz singer na bulag na sumakabilang buhay na. Mukhang maganda ang kwento ng buhay niya.

Yung Phantom of the Opera. Maganda rin "daw" siya (di ko pa kasi napapanood). Gusto ko kasi yung sountract eh. All I ask of you. Favorite ko. Hehehe

Kung sa mga napanoood ko na, favorite ko ay yung Remember the Titans. Movie tungkol sa era na kung saan me racial discrimination sa mga blacks. Doon sa movie mapapakita na black and white can live harmoniously.

len_lenmr
05.03.01, 09:45 PM
phantom of the opera - maganda sya. naalala ko moulin roiuge. try to watch it. :)

herald
05.03.02, 01:13 PM
Million Dollar Baby - Best picture sa 77th Academy
Ray

Aviator - recommended not to watch.... naging eccentric din ata ako after I watched it.. he he...

NikNoK
05.03.02, 01:18 PM
Just watched the movie "CONSTANTINE".
Ok naman yung suspense element ng movie.. Maganda ang ipinakitang performance ni Keanu Reeves.
Not a bad movie, though hindi ako masyadong na-impressed. Siguro dahil sa may mga ilang scenes na hindi maliwanag ang details, or hindi ko lang talaga naintindihan.

Next movie na gusto kong panoorin.. pinagpipilian ko pa..
Either PHANTOM OF THE OPERA or HITCH..

bajo
05.03.02, 03:56 PM
ako man naguluhan

Just watched the movie "CONSTANTINE".
Ok naman yung suspense element ng movie.. Maganda ang ipinakitang performance ni Keanu Reeves.
Not a bad movie, though hindi ako masyadong na-impressed. Siguro dahil sa may mga ilang scenes na hindi maliwanag ang details, or hindi ko lang talaga naintindihan.

Next movie na gusto kong panoorin.. pinagpipilian ko pa..
Either PHANTOM OF THE OPERA or HITCH..

nargalzius
05.03.02, 06:24 PM
I personally haven't watched Constantine, but there seems to be a 50/50 love/hate opinion about it.

I am led to believe that this difference of opinion is largely due to the fact that if you don't know anything about "Constantine" (e.g. the comic book character), then you'll like the movie because there's nothing you're expecting.

But I hear from friends who LOVE Constantine's character, that the movie was a dismal portrayal of the original character.

Trivia: did you know that the creator of Constantine (Alan Moore) based the character on STING?

More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellblazer

As you see the character even crossed to sotries by Gaiman. In the comic book world, using an EXISITING character from another story is already good enough... being picked up by a person such as Neil Gaiman just elevates that to a whole new level hehehehe.

Anways, in that light - I think everyone will see why a lot of "fanatics" hated the movie. If Keanu indeed played an "ok" part, then they ought to read the Hellblazer series and see how much MORE there is to the Character... so i've heard hehehe.

nargalzius
05.03.02, 06:32 PM
kung classic film, i recommend you watch HISTORY OF THE WORLD Part 1, riot to sa katatawa, kahit paulit-ulit di ko pagsasawaan..have u seen this movie? sayang nga lang wala na ko makitaan ng movie na to.. Di ko na napanuod ang Part 2 nito...

Meron kme DVD niyan! HINANAP pa talaga ng utol ko yan sa US hehehehe.
Wala ata talagang part2 yon, patawa lang yung "preview" na andoon (and pati yung title obviously nagpapatawa din sila)

Pero ok nga yang movie na yan, para ba naman pag-aksayahan ng oras hanapin sa ibang bansa, aba'y dapat lang na OK siya hahahhaa.

Meron isa pa: Spaceballs, also a movie by Mel Brooks, spoof naman to ng star-wars (and some other sci-fi movies)

carlet
05.03.02, 07:01 PM
It's a miracle that the webmaster post on this thread all I know he doesn't like this thread, but anyway ;) After reading all the reviews for this film and watching the film myself, it is just sad to realize that not one of these reviewers know what they are talking about, though some would judge the film by the "Cool SFX" and others would rate it for its technicalities and still some would judge it by how the movie had a lack of "climactic endings", i sometimes wonder if anyone knows that the movie "Constantine" is based on one of Vertigo Comics' best-selling comic series that brought the genre its "intelligent-evolution

i enjoyed watching this film... no dragging moments and it had a good balance of humor, suspense and action... it's really worth your money.

trix
05.03.02, 07:29 PM
It's a miracle that the webmaster post on this thread all I know he doesn't like this thread, but anyway ;) After reading all the reviews for this film and watching the film myself, it is just sad to realize that not one of these reviewers know what they are talking about, though some would judge the film by the "Cool SFX" and others would rate it for its technicalities and still some would judge it by how the movie had a lack of "climactic endings", i sometimes wonder if anyone knows that the movie "Constantine" is based on one of Vertigo Comics' best-selling comic series that brought the genre its "intelligent-evolution

i enjoyed watching this film... no dragging moments and it had a good balance of humor, suspense and action... it's really worth your money.

itǃs about time that a film truly portrays the horror of smoking and not promote it even more! The film has the right attitude regarding smoking!

Itǃs not cool to smoke!

suprise ending, you thought you had it figured out then BOOM!!! another twist in the story!!! Contantine ROCKS!!!

anyway,"MS. CONGENIALITY 2: Armed and Fabulous" Warner Bros Pictures palabas na ba basta I will watch it together with my nanay, yep :)

trix
05.03.02, 07:33 PM
by the way carlet i know what you're trying to point out about the post of carlo before nabasa ko rin kaya lang mukha erase na nya, basta remeber ko my sarili website mga movie outfit kaya hindi dapat d2 e-promote, ganun point ng webmaster of this site :)

Jon2
05.03.06, 07:22 PM
i am able to catch the movie HOMERUN on abc 5 yesterday night.

http://www.realvcd.com/catalogue/image/DVDCN02040001.gif

sobrang ganda ng film. english subtitle nga lang. korean movie kasi.

click here (http://www.homerunthemovie.com.sg/eng/movie/story.asp) for the story synopsis:

di ko nga lang napaumpisahan. i was really laughing out loud sa mga first scenes dahil mostly mga bata fighting over the game of soccer ang issue then eventually cried sa last part ng movie. why? well, here's why?

in the scence whrere two soccer groups fighting, err, arguing kasi the ah kun's team thinks beng soon's team is unfair (them doing their homeworks so then can borrow soccer shoes plus seow fang's shoes):

ah kun's team: why do you always suggest that we fight
beng soon's team: we did not
ah kun's team: did too!
beng soon's tea: did not!
(after 5 repetitive shouts)
beng soon's friend: you dead silly pig
ah kun's friend: why do you say that i am a dead sill pig? i am alive. it should be alive silly pig!

(check the pics down, yung mataba at payat sa left side ang nagsabi nito)
ngek! hehehehe :D

basta andami pang nakakatuwang scenes... i was alone watching sa sala then i got my 2 sisters' attention, then my mom, then the dogs'...

the tearjerker part was after the national race. nanalo si ah kun ng grand prize pero he was crying coz' he wants to win the shoes for her sister which ben soong won. nadapa kasi sya kaya sya nauna sa race. he talked to him for it pero failed since ben soong throw them sa lake. ah kun said: nooo! my sister needs that...

swithcing scenes ito dahil during the race e manganganak na ang nanay nina ah kun so ceow fang ran to their aunt's place at nasira sandals nya... on her way puro bubog ang daan...imagining her mother's pain, she continued... sniff...sniff...as in sugat-sugat paa nya pagbalik nya.

at the end of the movie, yung magkapatid e nag-uusap sa bridge about the shoe... then ben soong came giving a pair for each of them and telling them they'll have 50% discount if they'll buy shoes sa kanila for life.

http://www.homerunthemovie.com.sg/images/mainrighttoppics.jpg

Boeingman
05.03.08, 04:53 PM
what if manonood kayo ng mga movies na nanalo sa awards night like million dollar baby and the aviator....

Alexander
05.03.08, 07:31 PM
Di yata ako updated sa mga pelikula ngayon, hehehe, matanda na, wala ng hilig sa movies....

Nanonood na lang ng cartoons with my KIDS, as I learned from our HR-Training director.... FINDING NEMO is one best movie for coaching... :)

opangan
05.03.09, 12:03 AM
i saw Constantine, maganda and it's a bit different from Matrix ... funny and the effects are good .... I saw Phantom of the Opera, i liked it although you better not expect for the voices of Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman who sang for the album ... I saw the Aviator also, i think Leonardo's really good and the movie is good ... worthy of discussing in my abnormal psych class ... i saw hitch, nakakatawa, one suggestion lang, boys should watch this film without the girls kasi it's so about them... it's a movie where we can get ideas to make pa-cute ... hahahaha obviously i've been watching a lot of movies lately ... i need to have a break, even God rested on the 7th day...

hashpipe
05.03.09, 12:12 AM
Million Dollar Baby is simple yet poignant. Ganda ng characters...you can easily relate to them. As the movie progresses, makikita mo na lang sarili mo sobrang attached sa kanila...at mararamdaman mo rin ang mga drama nila as if involved ka. Galing!

herald
05.03.09, 12:53 PM
Million Dollar Baby- won 4 major awards in 77th Academy Award... including Best Picture
watch it!!!

Hitch.. panonoorin ko ito this weekend...

Koenji
05.03.11, 09:16 PM
http://home.hpo.net/gdjgan/bukaspalad/robots.jpg
View trailer here (http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/robots/international/)

NikNoK
05.03.14, 12:12 PM
I have watched the movie sa HBO channel yata few days ago: "HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS"... ang cute pala nung story nun... comedy-romance! Ganda pa ni Kates Hudson.

Jon2
05.03.20, 09:53 PM
i've said this before and i'll say it again:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/news/fantastic-four/1ff031105.jpg

heheheh....

Alexander
05.03.23, 05:39 PM
Im trying to find DVDs of Jesus of Nazareth pero wala akong makita, napakadami kasing CD kapag VCD e... pero pag wala... I will watch again THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST... very timely diba :)

bajo
05.03.23, 08:34 PM
napanood nyo na yung "Gospel of John"? old movie na pala yun pero di pa yata napapalabas d2

Koenji
05.03.24, 12:41 PM
http://home.hpo.net/gdjgan/bukaspalad/bssm.jpg
Brother Sun and Sister Moon
I seldom see you seldom hear your tune
Preoccupied with selfish misery

Brother Wind and Sister Air
Open my eyes to visions pure and fair
That I may see the glory around me.

I am God's creature, of Him I am part
I feel His love awakening my heart.

Brother Sun and Sister Moon
I now do see you, I can hear your tune
So much in love with all that I survey.

http://home.hpo.net/gdjgan/bukaspalad/fratersol.mid

NikNoK
05.03.30, 09:50 AM
Napanood nyo na ba yung Miss Congeniality Part 1?

kung gayon....

NOW SHOWING...

"MISS CONGENIALITY 2"

anya
05.04.13, 07:48 PM
A very funny and I enjoy watching Nickelodeonǃs Sponge Bob Square pants ǃ the movie is about how sponge Bob embraced his kid-ness. The reason I love Sponge Bob because he is a character who is blissfully unaware of the world has become a complicated and scary place, so much that sometimes weǃd all love to be blissfully unaware. The movie confirms the same principle of the series, which is the innocence, is something to be celebrated and delivers absurdity, laughter and a tremendous amount of heart. Sponge Bob Rules!!!! :)

anya
05.04.27, 10:38 PM
:approve: :walksmil:

;)

I wonder why Filipinos would rather watch foreign films over local movies. Because of the many reasons, but it becomes very clear why the Philippine movie industry is indeed dying.
Itǃs a vicious circle that is sinking an already battered business. Is there a way out of it?
Of course yes, we have to support good Filipino movies like can this be love I know it sounds corny and jologs but I believe that how it should be. Which the story isnǃt just a story about love between two people or the kilig {lovey-dovey} but it also highlights the importance of being rooted in oneǃs culture. Lucky me ǃcoz I got to see the movie for free. Maganda talaga sya and ang galling ni Jose Javier Reyes, we really enjoy watching it, thatǃs why I recommend it.

hashpipe
05.04.28, 05:02 AM
Ako, I don't wonder. Personally kase, may partial satisfaction ako sa TECHNICAL QUALITY na nakukuha ko sa foreign films. Though there are some exceptions, mapapansin mo ito mostly.

But that doesn't mean a film with low technical quality should affect the story, message, and artistic elements of the material. Nanonood pa rin ako ng Pinoy movies, at sobrang paghanga pa sa iba (Kisapmata, other Mike De Leon's films, Brocka's...pasensya na at medyo luma. Nagustuhan ko ang Keka ni Quark). Depende na lang ito kung makikiliti nila ang curiosity ko. Pwedeng sabihin na nagkakataon lang na mas maraming foreign films ang natitipuhan ko, pero sa sobrang dami ng bilang, mukhang 'di na pagkakataon ito. Mukhang may lehitimong problema na sa kalidad ng ating mga palabas.

Gusto kong mapanood ang Can This Be Love. Sana magkaroon ako ng panahon. Makakarating kay Rekdi ang comment mo sa plabas niya, anya. ;)

Jon2
05.04.28, 05:23 AM
uy, musta anya?

ako rin nanunuod ng tagalog... noon pa (dahil mga tao sa bahay mahilig manuod ng sine) pero ngayon ko lang naiintindihan stories..

i like sharon cuneta's movies like bituing walang ningning (as in ang ganda ng story, best part ko yung humility over pride part during the concert), crying ladies (tawa ako ng tawa dito pero nabilib ako sa pagkakagawa lalo na yung part na dinala ni eric yung picture ng tatay nyasa likod nya and says, dad, uwi na tayo...able to understand more of chinese culture)
gusto ko rin yung pagdating ng panahon (medyo corny, yes..pero nakakaaliw)

ano pa ba? umm, sa horror, ok yung feng shui. di ako natakot pero sumisigaw ako...di ko nga lang alam kung sigaw na tawa o sigaw na excited ang dating. mahirap pala pag lagi mong nakikita sa soap operas ung mga mumu... heheheh...

ang pinaka-fave ko sa lahat e yung basta't kasama kita dahil... umm, ala lang... reminds me of something... old school ;) saka ang ganda ni dayanara e

john516
05.04.28, 01:37 PM
Marami rin akong nagustuhang Pinoy movies. Like nung 2003 Film Festival. Halos napanood ko lahat ng movie nun such as Crying Ladies, Mano Po 2, etc. etc. For me the quality of the movie is what counts, que hollywood movie or pinoy movie man sya. I also like to watch Japanese, Korean, and other foreign movies btw. French movies not so much probably because alien ako sa culture nila. :D

Punzi
05.04.28, 04:42 PM
A very funny and I enjoy watching Nickelodeonǃs Sponge Bob Square pants ǃ the movie is about how sponge Bob embraced his kid-ness. The reason I love Sponge Bob because he is a character who is blissfully unaware of the world has become a complicated and scary place, so much that sometimes weǃd all love to be blissfully unaware. The movie confirms the same principle of the series, which is the innocence, is something to be celebrated and delivers absurdity, laughter and a tremendous amount of heart. Sponge Bob Rules!!!! :)

Pareho kayo ni Bea ko...Whoooooooooo lives in a pineapple under the sea?.....Absorbent and yellow and porous is he?.....

Alexander
05.04.29, 02:09 PM
My wife and I watched last night (per her request ha :) ) HERO and SANDARA's Movie, Can This Be Love.... maraming GOOD MORALS sa story.... lalo na sa Patriotism and Love sa bansa... :)

daveigh
05.05.11, 05:13 PM
Hi singit lang ako ano, try mo yung french movie na Les Choristes or in english The Choir, free passes nung napanood ko ito sa megamall under European Film Festival and sobrang natouch ako, and kahit french ang songs, nagustuhan ko lalo nat choirmember ako. my friends in the choir also enjoyed it when i introduced it to them... =)

Meron akong copy kaso di ko alam paano mashare =)

daveigh
05.05.11, 05:17 PM
Nga pala my fave movie of all is Chicago. ang galing nilang 3 lead characters, di mo akalain na magagawa nila. I love music & dancing kc, and the soundtrack is the best! =)

aRJedi
05.05.12, 12:38 AM
Syempre The Last Star Wars Movie:

Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith.

I already have my midnight tickets for the 18th!

Alexander
05.05.13, 11:23 AM
Most Awaited Movie for this year nga ang Episode 3 ng Star Wars...

Hintay ko rin ang HARRY POTTER 4 at SPIDERMAN 3 :)

jeffoy
05.05.13, 11:58 PM
wait ko rin ang Harry Potter 4, abangan nyo rin ang Fantastic 4 galeng ng FX..

Jon2
05.05.14, 02:38 AM
happy potter 4 ba? :D

http://www.hogwarts-gallery.org/hogwartsgallery/galleries/Films/MOV_YR4GOF/r_trl_fulltease01.jpg

http://www.hogwarts-gallery.org/hogwartsgallery/galleries/Films/MOV_YR4GOF/r_trl_fulltease59.jpg

http://www.hogwarts-gallery.org/hogwartsgallery/galleries/Films/MOV_YR4GOF/r_film_goblet.jpg

Boeingman
05.05.14, 01:59 PM
to make things simple.. lahat ng bagong palabas panoorin nyo na lang hehehe... :) :8

NikNoK
05.05.15, 01:18 PM
to make things simple.. lahat ng bagong palabas panoorin nyo na lang hehehe... :) :8

korekajan!!!! mukhang maganda nga lahat ng mga movies ah...
lalo na yung spiderman 3.. abangan ko yan! :D

Jon2
05.05.15, 08:53 PM
star wars: clone wars

napanuod ko sa cartoon network kanina... hehehe

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0006Z2LMO.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

NikNoK
05.05.19, 10:56 AM
MONSTER IN LAW! - Ito yata yung # 1 blockbuster ngayon as per the news ive heard last night... Hmmmmm.. ganda nga kaya ito?

len_lenmr
05.05.20, 12:26 PM
hi! musta na? share ko lang, have watched star wars 3 already. over-all okay naman sya. compare sa mga naunang star wars and yung sa 4,5,6 - mas maganda po ang mga yun. my part po kasing boring, parang ang dating may ilang part na pilit ang pasok, para lang ma-ling sa 4,5,6. piece ko lang po ito. pero, still i suggest na panoorin nyo pa rin. still, a must seee movie. :)

JaNis
05.05.26, 02:15 PM
Monster In Law.. It's not a bad movie to see.

While there are moments of hilarious nastiness, the film continually opts to play it safe. :)

Boeingman
05.05.26, 06:38 PM
panoorin nyo na lang c krung krung kung pibnapalabas pa yun a t this time.... ;D

Jon2
05.06.12, 06:32 PM
tokyo godfathers...
napanuod ko ito sa animax kanina lang at it rocks!

story of three different homeless people finding a very lucky chid who they taught was left alone by her parents....

their journey leads to facing their own demons and fixing their own lives...

http://cover6.cduniverse.com/CDUCoverArt/video/Large/04339602814.jpg

Alexander
05.06.12, 07:31 PM
Maganda ba ang BATMAN BEGINS... me movie review na ba dito...

What about MR and MRS SMITH .... ?

hashpipe
05.06.14, 12:54 AM
Speaking of Japanese animation, I can't wait to see...

http://www.twitchfilm.net/pics/howlUS.jpg

Hayao Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle!!! ;D

aRJedi
05.06.14, 07:33 AM
Mukhang promising ang Batman Begins. Nasa rottentomatoes.com na mga reviews. As for Mr. & Mrs. Smith...I'd like to say maganda yung movie, pero distracted ako throughout the movie kay Angelina Jolie eh. Hehehehehehe. As I'm sure yung mga kababaihan sa paligid ko, distracted din with Brad Pitt. So I might just have to see it again. :D

Boeingman
05.06.14, 03:34 PM
Amityville panoorin nyo, ok din.. its a true story, 2 hours, well... hmm cannot spoikl sayang ang thrill hehehe :)

Jon2
05.06.14, 05:06 PM
Speaking of Japanese animation, I can't wait to see...

Hayao Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle!!! ;D

hashpine,

ano ito?

techno or magic?

there's this cartoon which nickolodeon is promoting... nakalimutan ko na naman title... :-\

i also hear full metal alchemist is great...

pero syempre nothing beats naruto.. hehehhe...

anya
05.06.15, 05:27 PM
"Batman Begins" is the seventh live-action film to take on the comic-book legend and the first to usher it into the kingdom of movie myth. ;D The nice about batman no mutants, no characters from other planets, no superpowers involved in the film. It set firmly in the real world. We could never be superman, we could never be the incredible hulk, but anybody could become batman. ;) Wed have to inherit a couple billion zillion dollars and have all the gadgets, but nevertheless its possible. Like maybe if we tried hard enough, if we worked hard enough, if we trained hard enough, maybe somehow, we could become batman. :D :D :D
hooraaaayyyyyyyy ;)

Alexander
05.06.16, 08:45 AM
Nice one ANYA :)

Papanoorin ko rin ito with my KIDS :)

Alexander
05.06.20, 05:55 PM
Napanood ko na ang BATMAN BEGINS... grabe okey sa Production, meron lang akong konting inconsistencies na nakita:

Di match ang SETTING sa concept ng BATMAN BEGINS dahil sa MODERN Features:

... kase Modern na ang Water System (computerized... I should know coz Im from the water company)
... kase Modern na ang fire arms
... kase Meron pang TV/ Chopper coverage during the CHASE
... kase Meron pang SWAT :D
... kase meron ng celphone si Batman ng tawagan nya si ALFRED ng masunog ang costume at sprayan siya ng gas... diba BAT SIGNAL lang ang gamit ni Comissioner Gordon... sana tinext na lang nya or tinawagan sa Cellphone
... kase high rise na ang mga buildings at train structures
... high speed ang train system (modern diba)

Thats all... over all okey naman :D

hashpipe
05.06.20, 08:15 PM
LES CHORISTES THE CHORUS

http://www.mauifilmfestival.com/firstlight/images/250_les-choristes.jpg

2005 Oscar winner for Best Foreign Film, it's a must-see for us choral freaks. It has a nice story even if I found problems with some aspects like character development, plot (kinda predictable). I'm sure that most of you will be touched. Ako, I shed tears sa mga eksena. Ang ganda din ng effect nung paper airplanes sa huli. Basta, watch it guys. Kung di man kayo matuwa sa story, there's still a consolation kase ang galing ng boys choir at ang gaganda ng mga kanta nila. Ang ganda rin ng boses ng soloist. Isa ito sa nagpaiyak sa akin. Hehe. Ah, basta nood kayo! ;D

SYNOPSIS (from rottentomatoes.com)
A memorable entry in the genre of inspirational pedagogical films, THE CHORUS is an uplifting tale of a masterful teacher who put his heart into his work and changed the lives of his students forever.

A sample song from its soundtrack
Les Avions en Papier (Cerf-Volant):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/clipserve/B0002OWY3K001016/0/002-4953857-7400816

Jon2
05.06.21, 03:22 AM
Napanood ko na ang BATMAN BEGINS... grabe okey sa Production, meron lang akong konting inconsistencies na nakita:

Di match ang SETTING sa concept ng BATMAN BEGINS dahil sa MODERN Features:

inconsistencies? well, i beg to disagree.. gotham city is one of the most advanced city in all comic universe (mapa dc, marvel, o image pa yan) even before batman came out of the batcave.

if you've caught the previous movies (ex, mr freeze's guns, joker's potions, penguin's penguin, etc), masasabi mo na high tech na talaga ang lugar ni batman. syempre technology won't boom for just a few years lang...

saka how do you think batman would "see" evildoers without gotham's technology? after all, bruce wayne is the wealthiest so malamang sa kanya rin galing ang mga yan. heheheh

well, all i can say depende sa writer, director and producer na lang yan. batman is more like a futuristic character and not of the midieval type.

ginawa lang siguro mga bagay na yan para makita ng mga manunuod na tao pa rin si batman using and experiencing some stuff that we, normal and alive, people are having at di puro fictional lang.

heto isang trivia: did you know that gotham city isn't really batman's original city? nakalimutan ko nga lang kung ano unang city ginamit (was it new york?) but then the writers created gotham city para mas cool ang dating.

san ko na nga nabasa ito? hmmm....

parang me narinig na akong song ng movie na yan hashpipe. heheheh...

di ko lang maalala kung san...

NikNoK
05.06.21, 10:58 AM
heto isang trivia: did you know that gotham city isn't really batman's original city? nakalimutan ko nga lang kung ano unang city ginamit (was it new york?) but then the writers created gotham city para mas cool ang dating.

What city did Batman call home before moving to Gotham City
Where else but New York? For the first few installments of Batmans adventures, he lived in the Big Apple and did things his way, which included openly carrying a holstered gun, something Batman purists know he would never do these days. Among his first adversaries were a vampire who called himself The Monk and a gorilla who just sort of showed up out of nowhere.

source: http://techrepublic.com.com/5102-6228-5032534-4.html

spitfire
05.06.21, 11:48 AM
Hi jon2!!! let me add to your observations regarding about BATMAN BEGINS... i agree with you that it did have some inconsistencies especially about the timeframe in which the four previous movies all share the same trouble in getting the timeline ryt...naala mo ba ung Batman ni Michael Keaton? 1940's ang setting nun and it should be the ryt timeline because consistent un sa unang labas ng Batman character nung 1939...then pagdating sa present Batman storyline in which we see a young Batman just starting out sa Batman Begins kso very modern ung setting nya..it claims to be a prequel but mukha pang prequel ung mga naunang Batman Movies..I'm a big fan of the Batman Myhtology and i personally collect comicbooks about the character and i'm quite disappointed the way he was portrayed by Joel Schumacher in Batman and Robin..nagmukhang campy and corny ung take nya...wala lng...

Jon2
05.06.21, 03:39 PM
salamat niknok for the add-up (i knew it... new york.. ;))

hello spitfire

talaga? comic buff ka rin? wow!

fave ko si batman dahil he's human and he kicks ... umm, bad guys. heheheh... (baka masensor) ;)

i used to have the comics but gotten over with the boring plots... i'm more into marvel and NARUTO!!! bwahahaha!!!

pinakafave story ko kung pano binetray ni batman ang justice league. hehehe... trust is lost pero the team realized how important batman is and batman felt loss. he needs the team more than he thinks.

anyway, back to the movie, i have read an article/interview with regards to a batman movie (batman and robin) ata yun at an sabi e the movie was made as to what the people would want to see it. techies and superb costume ang thread ngayon so i guess they made it just to make the movie cooler. so let's say kung in ang mobile phones, expect mobile phones to be there. heheheh... it's not really more of the things but the story that connects it all.

hashpipe
05.06.21, 08:36 PM
As what I said to Alex sa phone conversation namin, I think it all boils down to ARTISTIC / POETIC LICENSE. It's an artistic element the director (or the producers) took on. Alam naman nilang prequel ito and I don't think they are that stupid (si direk Christopher Nolan pa) to "oversee" those alleged "inconsistencies." Style yan. :)

spitfire
05.06.22, 08:37 AM
i collect comics a lot but natigil ko lng a few years back..i probably outgrown it..hindi ko lng talaga ma-take ung Batman Forever and Batman and Robin..ewan ko ba..even i did'nt see Batman Begins just yet..i heard it was cool..and sa trailer pa lng impressive na...i also remember reading an article sa Wizard comic magaine 5 years ago na si Ben affleck ata ung first choice to portray Batman..obviously, the present film is taken from Batman:Year One ni Frank Miller( Yep, Writer ng Sin City and creator ni Elektra), who wrote the story nung 1980's pa....i wud probably enjoy this one because napaka-dark nung Batman ni Christian Bale..kumbaga tortured soul...at least may hit movie ulit ung DC masayado na clang nasasapawan ng Marvel e...Make Mine Marvel!!!heheheheh....

Jon2
05.06.22, 04:25 PM
yeah, make us marvel.. hahahah...

have you checked the F4 (that's Fantastic 4) movie?

ako, i'm looking forward to what hashpipe suggested below:

les choristes.

(hashpipe, panuod...)

spitfire
05.06.22, 08:56 PM
HI, Jon!!yeah i already checked out the preview of the new Fantastic Four movie..it was pretty cool.. ;D..and a few years back..i also saw an old fantastic four movie din..it never did got anywhere but sa mga comicbook conventions lng sa states pinalabas un..it sucks so bad that Marvel even puked!!!i think i'll check out ung movie na tinutukoy mo..indie film ba cya? :D

Koenji
05.06.22, 11:08 PM
http://home.hpo.net/christmas/koenji/originalsin.jpg

"This video documentary explores the private life of His Eminence Jaime Cardinal Sin, tracing his life from his roots to his rise as one of the heads of the Philippine Catholic Church. It also follows the events of EDSA 1 to the so-called EDSA 3 and the key role played by Jaime Cardinal Sin in those events.

(Reflection Guide included)
(80 mins.) VHS/VCD "

Available at JesCom (http://www.jesuits.ph/New%20Web/jmm.html) and maybe at their outlets too.

I haven't seen this (siguro pag-uwi ko na lang). Yet I believe it is spiritually uplifting, more so if we wish to be inspired by a Christ-centered way of life.

Galeng ng title . . . orig. ;)

spitfire
05.06.23, 07:21 AM
maybe if that vcd comes with a documentary about the life Pope Joohn Paul II that wud be a great collector's item..marami na namang p*****d copies ang lulutang sa bangketa...GO P****Y!!!!!!!!!

Alexander: Post Edited

Alexander
05.06.23, 08:40 AM
batman is more like a futuristic character and not of the midieval type.

Kaya pala gumagamit sila ng BAT SIGNAL... heheheh :D

Koenji
05.06.23, 10:02 AM
..marami na namang p*****d copies ang lulutang sa bangketa...GO P****Y!!!!!!!!!

No, I don't think i will go for it (especially with JesCom products).

Piracy in wherever angle you look at it is not good at all. I believe this kind of board should be a medium of what is beneficial to both members and readers. I am not sure though if there are other boards that adhere to such preference but as far as I know this board does NOT in whatever manner it would be.

My 2 yen. ;)

NikNoK
05.06.23, 10:38 AM
..marami na namang p*****d copies ang lulutang sa bangketa...GO P****Y!!!!!!!!!

hmm... i think its bad. :-X :-\

spitfire
05.06.23, 10:39 AM
peace koijie!!! well, be as that may..i won't be surprised if there are indeed any p*****d copies circulating now...this country is the ultimate hotbed of p****y..and although i would neither condemn nor encourage it's practice..there are some enterprising people who wud do anything just to earn a few more bucks ;D as a consumer myself..i would not pay for an expensive vcd...but, i'd like to make an exception... ::) anyway, for the record..my statement WAS NEVER meant to support p****y in any form...just to inject a self-serving humor on my part... :'(

Alexander: Post Modified

Alexander
05.06.23, 04:40 PM
maybe if that vcd comes with a documentary about the life Pope Joohn Paul II that wud be a great collector's item..marami na namang p*****d copies ang lulutang sa bangketa...GO P****Y!!!!!!!!!

Hey spitfire.... your posts are not healthy to this board... I will not raise the warning level to you but please observe this as you second warning

spitfire
05.06.23, 08:30 PM
TO ALEXANDER: this will be my second tym in asserting my POSITION that i never supported piracy in any FORM! maybe you shud read the transcript before you can pass judgement and again remind me of my status as being warned for the second time! my remark: GO PIRACY is never intended to ENCOURAGE people to buy pirated stuffs!!!! it is merely a self-serving SENSE OF HUMOR on my part ... i don't even know why you find that remark as something serious!!! i merely tried to inject an unintended pun..people all know that piracy is something that shud not be tolerated!!!! again..please read my posting first..i already made a reply to the other criticism directed against me...i hope this CLEARS it all out..OKAY???

hashpipe
05.06.24, 12:20 AM
The thing is, communicating EFFECTIVELY through message boards (such as BP Online Community) is tough. It's very difficult to know the real "tone" of the messages posted. Because what we only see are words. There are no accents, intonations and whatsover. Therefore, misunderstandings occur. So, it's adviced that posters should made clear what their message is...see to it that you are sending the right signal, for your messages to be read in the proper context.

And people, you could EDIT your previous posts. Use it to your heart's content, especially when it's most needed.

Alexander
05.06.24, 12:21 AM
TO ALEXANDER: this will be my second tym in asserting my POSITION that i never supported p****y in any FORM! maybe you shud read the transcript before you can pass judgement and again remind me of my status as being warned for the second time! my remark: GO P***Y is never intended to ENCOURAGE people to buy p****d stuffs!!!! it is merely a self-serving SENSE OF HUMOR on my part ... i don't even know why you find that remark as something serious!!! i merely tried to inject an unintended pun..people all know that p****y is something that shud not be tolerated!!!! again..please read my posting first..i already made a reply to the other criticism directed against me...i hope this CLEARS it all out..OKAY???

As a moderator, I not only act on my own but to complaints as well... members of this board in several issues agreed not to use that word as this is detremental to the board's and websites integrity... to you it may be something that is funny but it will be contrary to what the board and the website is upholding. This is a religious inspired website and what it promotes is Liturgical songs and stuffs like that.... We don't know if some outsider reads something about that word, that may be a bad indicator that may affect the websites integrity.... It's okey to argue with me, I dont see that as a fault against you but please try to understand what we're doing, we were just trying to police the website and safeguard it against inappropriate postings...

spitfire
05.06.24, 12:31 AM
TO ALEX: i hope this will be the end of the matter for us...i never liked arguing with someone..much less to a moderator of this message board..likwise, i do hope i succeded in explaining my side as you have yours... and i do not wish this matter to be taken up again..i understood the terms and i'm glad that you pointed it out to me..i hope my previous message will not be taken in a misinterpreted manner...i'm still trying to adjust from the fact that i'm here in a religious channel...like i said in my previous postings...all my messages are well meant..good evening!!!

bajo
05.06.26, 12:07 AM
pinalabas kanina sa channel 13 itong documentary na ito. katatapos lang. Galeng

http://home.hpo.net/christmas/koenji/originalsin.jpg

"This video documentary explores the private life of His Eminence Jaime Cardinal Sin, tracing his life from his roots to his rise as one of the heads of the Philippine Catholic Church. It also follows the events of EDSA 1 to the so-called EDSA 3 and the key role played by Jaime Cardinal Sin in those events.

(Reflection Guide included)
(80 mins.) VHS/VCD "

Available at JesCom (http://www.jesuits.ph/New%20Web/jmm.html) and maybe at their outlets too.

I haven't seen this (siguro pag-uwi ko na lang). Yet I believe it is spiritually uplifting, more so if we wish to be inspired by a Christ-centered way of life.

Galeng ng title . . . orig. ;)

hashpipe
05.06.26, 07:16 PM
Ako, I saw it sa NBN 4 last night. :)

Boeingman
05.06.28, 04:44 AM
HGay... at last found time to post d2.. anyuwayz, panoorin nyo ang public apology ni PGMA hhehehe

spitfire
05.06.28, 01:35 PM
I admire what PGMA did in her public apology...but it took her a long time to finally break her silence...that is what all true statesmen should do and emulate..to apologize for any wrongdoings on their part...tao lang din naman sila and they are fallible.i hope tigilan na ng mga tao ung paninira sa kanya...it's not doing the country any darn good at all!!!

herald
05.06.28, 02:56 PM
Watch hotel Rwanda... mas deserving to win the Best Oicture instead of Million Duller Movie

spitfire
05.07.03, 07:52 PM
Superman Returns movie next year...YAY!! all college girls still living under their parent's basement rejoice!!! medyo altered ung costume nya but still looks cool..check out the preview...

Boeingman
05.07.05, 05:29 PM
Hotel Rawanda ganda pero medyo nakakalungkot para ka nasa Somalia (mogadishu) na madamio ang namatay na innocent civilians, ang diff lang heheheh, wala syang helicopter.

spitfire
05.07.05, 09:00 PM
how come there's a hotel in Rwanda? kung parang mogadishu rin pala un? hihihi..africans are supposed to be living below the poverty line...hmmm..i heard that film na..sort of an african version of Oskar Schindler eh?

herald
05.07.07, 02:19 PM
Hotel Rwanda.. mas deserving maging Best Picture last Oscar Awards...

spitfire
05.07.07, 05:51 PM
well, tapos na oscars e...maybe they shud desrved to win...civil war in africa is nothing new..maybe they shud make a film about Edsa tres perhaps?

Boeingman
05.07.07, 06:42 PM
oo nga eh tapos na ang oscar awards., well.. :)

spitfire
05.07.07, 10:16 PM
heehee...don't wori maganda naman ung review jan sa movie na yan e...sana gawin ding movie ung Hotel California para astig....

mayomee
05.07.28, 11:17 AM
Last movie I watched was War of the Worlds. It was okay. Well, more like so-so to me. :-\ The ending was perplexing.

I don't like any of the movies being shown right now. I'm waiting for 'Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants.' I know I'm probably too old for it but heck, I'm a girl! ;D

I'm also looking forward to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I check out Apple Movie Trailers online every week and see what movies I should look foward to.

By the way, did anybody get to watch any of the films screened at the recent Cinemalaya film festival? I hope they do a commercial run at some cinemas. Most of the films really are worth watching.

Boeingman
05.07.28, 02:52 PM
ah hahaha "Meron meron pero wala wala..."(scene script taken from the anothers) hehe Panoorin nyo na lang ang D ANothers

spitfire
05.07.28, 03:53 PM
8)just watched ung Robocop kanina sa vcd..grabe, i miss this film very much kahit ung special effects eh pang stone age :o i last saw this film 15 years ago pa when i was in grade five ata nun.. :P

hashpipe
05.07.28, 04:24 PM
Di ako nakapanood sa Cinemalaya...sayang nga eh.

Sa Cinemanila, papalabas yung DECALOGUE ni Krystof Kieslowski (the one behind the COLOR TRILOGY - Red, WHITE, BLUE). Interesado ako.

Alexander
05.07.30, 08:46 AM
Just watched the "Rocky" movies from Part 3 to 5 then 1 and 2 :)

spitfire
05.07.31, 09:43 AM
i really enjoyed nicolas cage's National Treasure..akala ko boring but it's really quite entertaining and viewer friendly....

anya
05.07.31, 03:26 PM
Last July 14, (Thursday) I got the chance to watched Pepot Artista as one of the entry at Cinemalaya Independent Film Festival at CCP. The story was great and my only wish WE SHOULD support these kind of films or the Filipino movie industry before the whole world does, or these films may feel they have a better chance at recognition by leaving our shores (wag naman po sana).

Last Friday we watched the movie D Anothers directed by: Joyce Bernal and from the screenplay of Raymond Lee and Adolf Alix, the movie itself is a truly child-friendly and youll just laugh out of fear.
:) :) :) Mabuhay ang pelikula Pilipino!!!!!

Jon2
05.08.01, 09:52 AM
hello anya, were you able to watch mansyon and big time?

fyi, sa movie mansyon, producer si margie templo and her production company at ang score, made by paulo tirol.

anya
05.08.01, 11:01 AM
hello anya, were you able to watch mansyon and big time?

fyi, sa movie mansyon, producer si margie templo and her production company at ang score, made by paulo tirol.

Oh really tlga sayang. I was invited by ate shiela my former supervisor who just happened an alumni of DLSU
Having been given the chanced to saw 1 of the entry was a wonderful experienced for me hope that festivals
would continue next year ulit in able to propagate indie filmmaking awareness and bring indie films closer to the grass roots ;)

spitfire
05.08.03, 07:39 AM
i just watched Schindler's List again..i believe i was misty eyed towards the end of the film ung scene na nagpapaalam na si Schindler sa mga Jews (he got to flee because he considers himself a war criminal coz of his affiliation with the Nazi Party)..the Jews in turn gave him a ring with an inscription" he who saves one life, saves the world entire.." nakakaiyak kc he broke down..very raw emotion eh..i was carried away..galing...

froilan
05.08.04, 10:53 AM
;Di watched Son of the Mask last nyt...it is very far from the Jim Carrey original but it's well worth it naman...a perfect dose of wicked humor to end my day ;D

bouie
05.08.08, 03:12 PM
My Sassy Girl! ^_^

May tagalized version na po siya yata ngayon. Then prior to that, watch Windstruck para mas masaya. I like the latter better. ^_^

spitfire
05.08.11, 07:56 PM
i just watched Stauffenberg..it's a film about a nazi officer Col. Klaus von Stauffenberg, who masterminded an assasination plot kay Hitler nung July 20, 1944..true story cya and it's quite compelling to watch.but the problem is..it's all in german and i can't understand a darn thing about it..although may background na ko sa event na yun...too bad wala cyang subtitles sa english..so i can understand it more clearly...

jeffoy
05.08.13, 07:10 PM
Im planning to watch THE GREAT RAID, starring Benjamin Bratt, James Franco, etc. also Cesar Montano is in the cast.

Set in the Philippines in 1945, "The Great Raid" tells the true story of the 6th Ranger Battalion, under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Henry Mucci (Benjamin Bratt) who undertake a daring rescue mission against all odds. Traveling thirty miles behind enemy lines, the 6th Ranger Battalion aims to liberate over 500 American prisoners-of-war from the notorious Cabanatuan Japanese POW camp in the most audacious rescue ever.

Genres: Action/Adventure and Thriller

MPAA Rating: R for strong war violence and brief language.
Distributor: Miramax

Gusto ko lang makita kung pinahalagahan nila ang naging participation ng ating mga Pinoy heroes na nagbuwis na buhay para mailigtas ang kapwa pinoy at kanong POW. ang alam ko kse malaki ang naging participation ng mga pinoy sa pangunguna ni Capt. Juan Pajota kung papano magagawa ang matagumpay na pagliligtas sa mga POW.

At saka gus2 ko makita ang naging role ni Cesar M. as Capt. J Pajota, sabi mahaba din daw nman ang naging part nya d2 :).. kaso nakita ko reviews nya d2 sa internet, medyo dami negative reactions, well panuorin ko pa rin.

bouie
05.08.15, 11:51 AM
Hi Kuya Jeffoy ^_^ I'm going to watch that too kasi requirement sa class. Although some of my classmates said that there were a few "corny" parts, the class has to discuss every little Filipino detailing made there; and, not to mention why it was not shot here in Manila. The horror... hehe... ^_^

len_lenmr
05.08.15, 12:58 PM
hi! i already watched "the great raid" kagabi. i agree, less talk, more action (as in war engagement) yung film. cesar's role/exposure in the film is more or less 1/4 ng kabuuan ng film. :)

jeffoy
05.08.17, 03:57 PM
Hi Kuya Jeffoy ^_^ I'm going to watch that too kasi requirement sa class. Although some of my classmates said that there were a few "corny" parts, the class has to discuss every little Filipino detailing made there; and, not to mention why it was not shot here in Manila. The horror... hehe... ^_^

sabi nga ng mga nakapanuod... sa una nga daw boring ang movie, mabagal pero pagdating naman daw sa rescue gumanda din :) after 1 hour pa nga daw lumabas si cesar montano? di ko pa napapanuod.

slikk
05.08.17, 06:58 PM
nobody's seen Crash?

i like movies which remind me of God even if they don't mention Him.

Second Hand Lions (recently on cable)
and for Bouie Cowboy Bebop! esp. the series

bouie
05.08.17, 11:31 PM
Hi slikk! ^_^ Yes, it was on HBO the other, other day. Didn't catch it, just a glance, had to do laundry then kasi.

Kuya Jeffoy, haven't watched it too. Honestly, I can't bec I don't have the means (yet) and the time. Will watch it surely before my prof gets mad ^_^

Ask ko lang din: Who among you have seen Bewitched? Kasi balak ko sanang panoorin yun after nung The Great Raid. Tipong feel good naman after the action film. Feedback naman sa mga nakapanood na po ^_^ Thanks ;D

Jon2
05.09.20, 12:49 PM
ganda pala ang freaky friday.

jeffoy
05.09.20, 01:44 PM
Napanuod nyo na ba ang My Sassy Girl at Windstruck? ang ganda pala nito :) Korean movie, di yun ang asianovela na palabas sa tv. Highly recommended ko sya... pero unahin nyo panuorin ang My Sassy Girl..

bouie
05.09.20, 03:20 PM
Napanuod nyo na ba ang My Sassy Girl at Windstruck? ang ganda pala nito :) Korean movie, di yun ang asianovela na palabas sa tv. Highly recommended ko sya... pero unahin nyo panuorin ang My Sassy Girl..

Inuna ko dati yung Winstruck kasi yun yung movie before My Sassy Girl kahit gusto ko unahin yung Sassy Girl. Sinabihan kasi ako ng ate ko na mas maganda yun (tutal sa kanya yung DVD) kaya nauna ko panoorin iyon.

Pero mas gusto ko yung Windstruck kesa sa My Sassy Girl (though mas nakakatawa yung latter). ;D

jeffoy
05.09.20, 08:40 PM
Inuna ko dati yung Winstruck kasi yun yung movie before My Sassy Girl kahit gusto ko unahin yung Sassy Girl. Sinabihan kasi ako ng ate ko na mas maganda yun (tutal sa kanya yung DVD) kaya nauna ko panoorin iyon.

Pero mas gusto ko yung Windstruck kesa sa My Sassy Girl (though mas nakakatawa yung latter). ;D

Yeah nauna talga yung windstruck, pero mas ok na inuna mo dapat panuorin ang sassy girl.. natuwa ka sana sa last part ng windstruck.. may connection kse :) di ba?

bouie
05.09.21, 11:01 AM
Yeah nauna talga yung windstruck, pero mas ok na inuna mo dapat panuorin ang sassy girl.. natuwa ka sana sa last part ng windstruck.. may connection kse :) di ba?

Yep, yung guy na somewhat prinomise nung namatay ay yung sa Sassy Girl ^_^ Asteeg nga eh. Kaya siguro pinauna sa akin yung Windstruck ng sis ko ;D

anya
05.09.22, 09:58 AM
I already watched the full Goblet of fire trailer! It looks so good. We cant wait all to get our wands, ready and let the magic begins on November 18. Im pretty sure that everyone is also excited. Oh thats so cool.

Have you remember the film called Robot. The story of that movie was a huge disappointment for me. Its very cliched; young idealistic teenager goes to the city thinking that he can make something out himself there inspite of the fact that he doesnt know anyone there. Then it gets horribly contrived and unrealistic, especially towards the end. Its actually something I wouldnt let any kids watch because the real world just doesnt work that way. Great animation sometime means little with a crap story. back in my official tasks tambak na naman sya have a nice day to everyone
;)

Alexander
05.09.22, 11:36 AM
Yesterday meron kamin MOVIE PREMIERE sa HR Department namin.......... THE EMPEROR'S CLUB (http://www.theemperorsclub.com/) starring KEVIN KLINE... VERY GOOD MOVIE :)

Edna
05.09.24, 10:48 PM
napanood ko sa dvd ang ganda ng 50 firstdates nakakaaliw nakakabaliw ;D

jeffoy
05.09.25, 12:47 AM
Highly recommended ko ang Cinderella Man.. it is a very good movie...nakakatouch..

bouie
05.09.25, 01:29 AM
Watched PASIYAM during my lola's pasiyam. Scared me to death that I did not sleep and missed my classes. Ngii...

Piatos
05.09.27, 02:09 AM
Watch The Constant Gardener starring Ralph Fiennes & Rachel Weisz. It's really good.

I'm also looking forward to The Exorcism of Emily Rose, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire, & The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, the With & the Wardrobe. :)

bouie
05.09.27, 03:03 PM
I'm also looking forward to The Exorcism of Emily Rose, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire, & The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, the With & the Wardrobe. :)

Speaking of Harry Potter 4, nanood kami ng trailer nun before our psych class started yday. Hehe... asteeg! Gusto ko na mapanood! ;D Nood tayong lahat pag palabas na ha ;)

Alexander
05.10.01, 04:11 PM
Worldwide ba ang launch ng HP4? Pag nauna sa ibang bansa yan.... delikado yan sa Quiapo.... hehehe :D

bouie
05.10.02, 01:36 PM
Worldwide ba ang launch ng HP4? Pag nauna sa ibang bansa yan.... delikado yan sa Quiapo.... hehehe :D

Hehe.. naku, hindi pa debede copy yun ^_^ lol. Before, I was into buying pirated dvds, yung mga art films nga lang. Pero ngayon, wala na. Wala na akong time pumunta ng Quiapo. ;D

aRJedi
05.10.05, 02:42 AM
Crash maganda. Although baka may mga hindi maka-relate kasi mostly about stereotyping/racism in the states. Pero grabe, galing ng pagkakagawa.

june ann
05.10.05, 10:27 AM
I'm not sure if makakarelate kayo sa movie lists ko....hanap ko kasi yung may medical theme:

1. Outbreak
2. Beyond Borders
3. Nothing Lasts Forever
4. Anatomie 1 & 2

I also love:
1. Pay it Forward
2. Amelie
3. Not One Less

Tagalog:
1. Magnifico
2. Mga Munting Tinig (Small Voices)
3. Tanging Yaman
5. Panaghoy sa Suba (I wanna visit Bohol someday..ganda)
4. DUBAI (hehe) para maiyak din kayo....

Yun na muna maalala ko...:)

spitfire
05.10.06, 10:11 AM
;Dsana gumawa sila ng sequel ng Dubai...like Baghdad o kaya Kabul..sound picturesque di ba?heehee :D

Jon2
05.10.06, 03:03 PM
final fantasy: advent children.

man, this rocks! ang galing ng fighting sequences!

for those who know this famous game, yep! a movie is made.

http://media.adventchildren.net/screens/official/official96.jpg

spitfire
05.10.06, 04:42 PM
final fantasy: advent children.

man, this rocks! ang galing ng fighting sequences!

for those who know this famous game, yep! a movie is made.

i agree.. :othe film is pretty impressive for an animation..i'm not a big fan of Final Fantasy or it's story about quarelling siblings searching for the long lost head of their(DUH!) mom..i was glued to my seat for hours and forgot to pee... :D..galing..very violent but nicely done action sequences... ::)

bouie
05.10.06, 10:38 PM
Saan mo napanood kuya Jon? huhu... Gusto ko sya panoorin ever since pinakita sya sa commercial sa cable before. :-[

Jon2
05.10.09, 05:56 PM
first thing, please don't reply attaching my whole message (parang inulit mo lang sinabi ko) dahil ito pa naman ang topic.

as for your q, buying the cd online lang alam ko for you to watch not unless you know someone who owns one or a store that sells one. di pa ata released dito sa pinas.

i was just lucky enough at pinahiram sa akin ng pinsan ko.

http://media.adventchildren.net/screens/official/official41.jpg

bouie
05.10.09, 09:13 PM
Sorry for attaching the whole post. Edited it by the way ;D

I see. Sige, hahanap ako ng torrent niyan ^_^ Although I'll check greenhills first next month. ;)

jeffoy
05.10.10, 02:23 PM
ang alam ko available to sa Quiapo Japeyks mall hahaha (boss dibidi, dibidi!!)

bouie
05.10.10, 06:06 PM
Watched INITIAL D The Movie (Live Version) starring Jay Chou and Edison Chen. Naiinis ako! Binago nila yung story from the series. Napanood ko kasi din lahat ng eps ng anime na 'yun. Asteeg kasi yung drifting techniques nila eh ^_^ Frustrated driver here. Ayaw pahawakin ng manibela ng mga magulang at meron daw road rage. hehe...

spitfire
05.10.11, 08:25 AM
Watched INITIAL D The Movie (Live Version) starring Jay Chou and Edison Chen. Naiinis ako! Binago nila yung story from the series. Napanood ko kasi din lahat ng eps ng anime na 'yun. Asteeg kasi yung drifting techniques nila eh ^_^ Frustrated driver here. Ayaw pahawakin ng manibela ng mga magulang at meron daw road rage. hehe...
I also watched it and i agree..may mga elements sa story na binago at inipit sa movie and compressed into a 1 1/2 hour feature film.. :(ung erpats ni Takumi na si Bunta e babaero at lasinggero pa which is not in the original story..masyadong over-emphasized ung love story between Takumi and Mogii..i was also wondering kung sino ung sugar-daddy ni mogii..for all we know e baka ung tatay ni Takumi un.. ;D

john516
05.10.11, 04:18 PM
Asteeg kasi yung drifting techniques nila eh ^_^ Frustrated driver here. Ayaw pahawakin ng manibela ng mga magulang at meron daw road rage. hehe...
Hehe car afficionado. Kung ayaw kang payagan NFSU2 na lang :D.

bouie
05.10.11, 04:56 PM
.i was also wondering kung sino ung sugar-daddy ni mogii..for all we know e baka ung tatay ni Takumi un.. ;D

Andaming binago sa personalities nga ng mga characters. Yeah, I disliked the emphasis on the love story.

Re Mogii's sugar daddy, let's hope na hindi naman, hehe... Buti na lang "faceless" yung guy.

Feeling ko mas okay sana kung si Edison Chen na lang si Takumi kaysa kay Jay Chou. Mas mukha siyang Takumi ng kaunti eh. ;)

anya
05.10.11, 04:59 PM
:)Last night, finally entered a cinema showing a Filipino film, love struck.
The movie is not really that great. Some of the actors are not really good (but I did love jolina & jennylyn there, and mark herras looked cute, but i guess everyone knew that all, duh!).

The story, I've seen & heard before. But it was fun! I guess maybe because its been a long time since a Filipino movie like this has made me really laugh and appreciate some of our local talents again. I even like the soundtrack :D

I still don't watch television and Filipino telenovelas & shows (except when I cant sleep and there's nothing to do and everyone at home are watching TV) but I don't regret watching love struck last night.

Sometimes it's really good to go back or do the things one used to do. It gives someone a feeling of joyfulness in a deeper sense. Its like once again finding what you used to love or appreciate or like or what/who you used to be. It's wonderful! ;)

spitfire
05.10.11, 11:03 PM
Andaming binago sa personalities nga ng mga characters. Yeah, I disliked the emphasis on the love story.

Re Mogii's sugar daddy, let's hope na hindi naman, hehe... Buti na lang "faceless" yung guy.

Feeling ko mas okay sana kung si Edison Chen na lang si Takumi kaysa kay Jay Chou. Mas mukha siyang Takumi ng kaunti eh. ;)
I heard they were not allowed to use the original names of the characters of the original series kaya ang nangyari e chinese actors in a japanese setting..although i must commend the producers of the film kc sa Mt. Akina sila mismo nag-shoot..mas bagay na Takumi ung gumanap na Ryosuke at mas bagay na Mogii ung gumanap na extra na gasoline girl dun..very impressive driving sequences and drop dead gorgeous locales all compensate sa mga shortcomings ng Initial D.

spitfire
05.10.31, 09:37 PM
;DJust watched House of Wax, Amytiville Horror at ung Shutter last nyt wid my frends..sa aming halloween movie marathon that lasted a couple of hours hanggang madaling araw.. :o of all those 3 movies...ung House of Wax ang pinaka-sick movie sa lahat...i really felt squeamish at the sight of blood and decapitated body parts..ugh..but i really freaked out dun sa "Shutter"...if this doesn't scares you, then i don't know what will...really creepy movie... :o

bouie
05.11.01, 10:43 AM
;DJust watched House of Wax, Amytiville Horror at ung Shutter last nyt wid my frends.. of all those 3 movies...ung House of Wax ang pinaka-sick movie sa lahat...but i really freaked out dun sa "Shutter"...if this doesn't scares you, then i don't know what will...really creepy movie... :o

I hate House of Wax. Feeling ko nag-aksaya ako noon ng pera to see the film. Tama ka Spitfire, gore-y yung film; masyadong bloody; hindi siya nakakatakot, madidiri ka lang althroughout the film.

Yung Shutter hindi ako nakatulog. Kapapanood ko lang din the other day; nagalit yung lola ko kasi sigaw ako ng sigaw. Naiinis naman mga kapatid ko kasi everytime na manonood ng horror film, ako yung taga-sigaw. hehehe... ;D Almost always never fails to scream. ^_^