PDA

View Full Version : 30K Parish Keyboard

poknat20
09.05.25, 05:47 PM
Friends,

You may have suggestions on where we can buy a nice keyboard for our parish. Budget is only 30k. Or you may also know a keyboard model worth 30k that could be good in our parish.

Thanks.

3650guy
09.05.25, 07:31 PM
usually this will depend on who will be using the keyboard, and do you require an onboard sequencer or it will be only for live performances.

try yupangco (who handles yamaha keyboards in the philippines) at buendia ave. if you require a one year warranty period and support. usually it will be a portasound with built in speakers but can be connected to a sound system.

they still may have also the porta grand series which will have a longer set of keys 76, as opposed to 61 keys. roland and also some casio models may be available from another distributor.

usually portable keyboard prices may be slightly higher than your 30k budget. but who knows.

http://yupangco.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=39

rammstein
09.05.26, 08:42 AM
for P30k, you could get a pretty decent keyboard. but i agree with 3650guy, you first need to know what you need from that keyboard.

for example, Roland has a nice starter keyboard for your budget, the Juno-D, but it doesn't have a sequencer and built-in speaker. Yamaha also has a great line of home keyboards (PSR series). both are available at Yupangco.

Casio also offers great value keyboard. Their WK series keyboards even have floppy disk drives. they have limited polyphony, though. and the keys aren't that good. you can find these keyboards at JB, some Audiophile branches, and SM appliance. :)

poknat20
09.05.26, 10:28 AM
for P30k, you could get a pretty decent keyboard. but i agree with 3650guy, you first need to know what you need from that keyboard.

for example, Roland has a nice starter keyboard for your budget, the Juno-D, but it doesn't have a sequencer and built-in speaker. Yamaha also has a great line of home keyboards (PSR series). both are available at Yupangco.

Casio also offers great value keyboard. Their WK series keyboards even have floppy disk drives. they have limited polyphony, though. and the keys aren't that good. you can find these keyboards at JB, some Audiophile branches, and SM appliance. :)

Thanks guys,

The keyboard will be patched in our parish sound system, its better if it has a built-in speakers pero ok lang din kung wala since we have our practice keyboard nman... your suggestions are very helpful. Salamat po.

ednavaliente
09.05.26, 12:05 PM
in case gusto mong tumingin-tingin, w/ 30k you can buy a good double keyboards with pedals organ black yamaha series in some japanese surplus stores. ang brand new naman kasi sa non portables goes over a hundred thousand

sjclc
09.05.26, 12:16 PM
Yung keyboard ko is a Yamaha PSR-E413, ok naman yung sound and i think you can get it for less than 25k. Siyempre may susunod pang models dito (higher prices din) na baka makatulong pa sa parish niyo.

ernanibaetiong
09.05.26, 12:31 PM
poknat20 pm mo sa kin kung brand new ba or second hand, i sort of know where to go both ways if you know what i mean hehehe :P

poknat20
09.05.26, 01:31 PM
salamat po sa mga suggestions. =)