PDA

View Full Version : Bukas Palad in Red Cross Album

Bok
09.06.24, 12:33 AM
Star Records has just released its newest offering: I MOVE, I GIVE, I LOVE--an album produced by the Philippine National Red Cross to coincide with Malacanang's declaration of June as RED CROSS MONTH.

The album is a compilation of 13 tracks featuring the carrier single "Bagong Umaga" interpreted by Toni Gonzaga, Erik Santos and Yeng Constantino.

Other songs in the album are "A Hero has Arrived" by Nyoy Volante, "Hawak Kamay" by Yeng Constantino, "I Believe I Can Fly "by Erik Santos, "The Power of the Dream" by Toni Gonzaga, "Kasama" by Aiza Seguerra, "Free" by Roselle Nava with Bukas Palad, "Today" by Raki Vega, "It Can Only Get Better" by Charice, "Tara Tena" by Kyla & Kaya with V3, "Kaleidoscope World" by Akafellas, "Today I'll See the Sun" by Karel Marquez, and "What a Wonderful World "by Charlie Green.

Bonus tracks are the Red Cross songs "Life Power" by The Company and "Always First, Always Ready, Always There" by Trina Belamide. The music video of "Bagong Umaga" has also been included.

"Free", interpreted by Roselle Nava and Bukas Palad was composed by Bukas Palad's Gino Torres.