PDA

View Full Version : Holy Apostles Senior Seminary

rolandp43
10.02.09, 03:40 PM
The Holy Apostles Senior Seminary (HASS) is a seminary for “late vocations” or those who, after some time of being professionally employed, feel they are being called to the priesthood. HASS accepts single men and practicing Catholic who are between 25-40 years old, college graduate with at least two years of work experience, psychologically balanced and emotionally stable, intellectually and physically fit, celibate and morally upright.

For your perusal and guidance, the following are the stages in the application and screening process at HASS:

1: IQ Exam and Filling-Up of Forms Monday-Friday
(until February 26, 2010 for provincial applicants only)

2: Search-In (Fri-Sat)
Feb 12-13; Feb 19-20, 2010
(choose one slot only)

3: Live-In Seminar Feb 26-28, 2010 (Fri-Sun)

4: Psychological Exams (TBA)
The first step in the screening process is the IQ exam and filling out of application forms. This usually takes half day.

If you opt to go to Manila, I personally suggest that you take a leave of absence for around a week or two so you could maximize the trip. Perhaps you might want to consider being in Manila by February 18 so that if you pass the IQ exam, you could already join the last batch of Search-in participants on Feb 19-20. If the priest-formators who will interview you on these dates will recommend you for the Live-In Seminar on Feb 26-29, 2010.

You need not worry this early about the required documents as these will be submitted only upon your hopeful admission into the seminary towards the last week of May. What you would need to prepare as of now is some amount to defray your transportation cost and the subsidized fees arising from the screening process.

Kindly prepare also at least two (2) copies of your most recent ID picture (2”x2”).
I hope I have been able to help you somehow as you seek guidance in this matter. Please feel free to communicate with us your plans through the following contact information:

HOLY APOSTLES SENIOR SEMINARY
Telephone Nos. 895-88-55 local 400 or 896-59-43
or thru Ms. Domie Noceda (Executive Secretary)
Mobile Phone No. 0917- 8489606
or e-mail us at: hass_vocations@yahoo.com
or at my personal e-mail: jcjalos@yahoo.com.ph
God bless you. Let us be united in prayer.

Fraternally yours in Christ,
Sem. Jerry C. Jalos
Vocations Coordinator

NikNoK
10.02.09, 07:42 PM
roland, natakot ako sa avatar mo ah.. hahah..
but i super appreciate your post here..
thank you for this info.. sana may mga makapunta..