PDA

View Full Version : MARIAN

mhogz
10.08.21, 07:04 PM
Our choir is preparing for the Marian celebration this september.. In line with it is our performance for the Marian concert in our parish.. want to ask if i can have a copy of marian songs/pieces from bukas palad, including the chords? We dont have a copy of songbook so i want to ask of a softcopy of the songs with chords from you.. Hope i can have your answer soon.. thanks. Godbless..:)

nlim
10.08.22, 08:57 AM
Our choir is preparing for the Marian celebration this september.. In line with it is our performance for the Marian concert in our parish.. want to ask if i can have a copy of marian songs/pieces from bukas palad, including the chords? We dont have a copy of songbook so i want to ask of a softcopy of the songs with chords from you.. Hope i can have your answer soon.. thanks. Godbless..:)

sorry mogz, if you are a newbie you cannot just ask and request on the board, you'll have to be a regular. Just keep n posting (not requesting) and in no time you will be a regular.
Get to the meet the market (use the search) and inroduce yourself there as well.:)

Alexander
10.08.24, 10:43 AM
This is a Liturgical Song Discussion forum and every thread is song specific per our forum guidelines. To avoid further confusion, this thread is now locked.

THREAD LOCKED