PDA

View Full Version : Mabuti Ang Panginoon

Jon2
12.03.20, 08:20 AM
Kinanta namin ito as an offertory song for this season and getting responses from massgoers na maganda yung song. Yun nga lang, minsan di na umaabot sa 2rd verse (na fave part ko pa naman).

Additional info about this song. Original title nito e Awit ng Pasasalamat.

pedovillalva
14.01.31, 11:36 PM
hi I'm kuya Pedz of Jesus Lord of the Divine Mercy parish in Novaliches..can you share the chords of this song? thanks and God bless!

Alexander
14.02.09, 10:11 AM
pedovillalva,

As a newbie, you cannot access the request forums in this board, which allows you to ask for Chords / or Lyrics. Please be patient because after 30 post you'll be a Regular Member soon. Please avoid post padding as your post will be moderated after your 12th post and requires approval from the moderators.

Happy posting

Mher805
14.02.10, 11:01 AM
This is Kuya Elmer Of Coro De Cristo Buhay Na Tubig Imus City-Can You Share The Chords of This Song..Thanks And God Bless..:)

Alexander
14.02.19, 01:03 PM
Hi Kuya Elmer and welcome to the BP Online Community. Unfortunately, this forum is for the discussion of Sacred Music and Liturgical Songs and not the proper forum for requests. Once you gain "Regular" status after 30 posts, you'd be able to see the said requests forums. Meanwhile, enjoy posting and join the discussion. Just avoid post padding to immediately gain 30 posts as each post after your 12th post will need approval from the moderators. This is the safeguard of the board against spammers which we encounter all the time. Happy posting.

Mher805
14.03.09, 08:36 PM
I have the book of Bukas Palad 1 & 2-is there any Bukas Palad 3 out in The Market?

titopao
14.03.10, 08:43 AM
I have the book of Bukas Palad 1 & 2-is there any Bukas Palad 3 out in The Market?

The correct title of those books, I think, are "The Best of Bukas Palad 1" and ""The Best of Bukas Palad 2". Basically compilation ng mga (new) arrangements for familiar songs that were previously recorded by Bukas Palad from their old albums prior to the book's printing (and in cassette format pa).

Because each of BP's subsequent albums have their own songbooks, there is no "The Best of Bukas Palad 3" book. You will have to locate and buy each new album's song book :)