General Discussions
Here you can talk about anything under the sun.
Closed Thread
(1/12):  1  2  3  11   Last »
bouie
Board Elder

When I clicked on the NEW REPLY button, I cannot see the "attachment" portion po kasi... Hindi ko po alam kung bakit. Triny ko naman po Kuya Carlo lahat nung buttons eh, wala pa ring lumalabas para sa attachment.

If it is to be, it is up to me.

- - - - -

* Koinonia Choir // Join Us! / Friendster / Multiply / Vox / Plurk / Blog

NikNoK
Board Elder

Re: I Love the Lord, Posted 06.02.23 #2
Hi, Bouie! pag-click mo ng new reply button, check mo yung lower portion - it says. MANAGE ATTACHMENT. Nasa Additional Options section. Sa baba ng submit reply, tapos sa baba ng miscellaneous options.

Additional Options Miscellaneous Options: Show your signature
Automatically parse links in text
Disable smilies in text
Attach Files:Valid file extensions: gif jpeg jpg png txt zip

Manage Attachments
"He who sings well.. prays twice!" - St. Augustine
bouie
Board Elder

Re: I Love the Lord, Posted 06.02.23 #3
Hi Kuya Niknok!

Kahit kasi yung New Reply button or pindutin ko man yung Quote / Reply buttons sa gilid ng post ng kahit sino sa thread na ito, hindi talaga lumalabas yung para sa attachments. I have used this feature before, dun sa Technology section, particularly the iPod Nano Talk.

As of now, eto lang po yung nakikita ko:

Miscellaneous Options: Show your signature
Automatically parse links in text
Disable smilies in text
Thread Subscription Notification Type: Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification

Wala po yung para sa attachment. Huhuhu... Yung sa ibang threads naman po lumalabas yung button na MANAGE ATTACHMENT. huhuhu...

- - - - -

nargalzius
Webmeister

Re: Attachments, Posted 06.02.23 #4
Moved the thread here I'll take a look into that problem. It seems the "promotion system" isn't working as I expected.

Bouie, can you check now again... una kse "added" yung "regulars" na secondary group which apparently, the primary usergroup doesn't inherit. So I set it to change the primary usergroup now. But all "regulars" will be "promoted" after they post again, which you just did. Can you check if the attachment feature is there na.
coolbean

Re: Attachments, Posted 06.02.24 #5
Webmaster Carlo - can you please email me at mladao@ifh.rutgers.edu.
i have some thing to ask you which is totally out of sync dito sa
message board. baka palayasin ako ng mga members pag nag post ako
ng something irrelevant sa buhay nila. it's important but i don't
know how to get hold of you. and i hope for you to have an answer when you come to the US.. .. tita met (i hope you remember!)
carlo

Re: Attachments, Posted 06.02.24 #6
bouie, i forgot to mention, if you're attachingi n the request section, hindi pede sa chords and lyrics (kse para lang sa posts yon), doon sa media section ka dapat mag-attach ng piyesa
bouie
Board Elder

Re: Attachments, Posted 06.02.25 #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlo
hindi pede sa chords and lyrics (kse para lang sa posts yon), doon sa media section ka dapat mag-attach ng piyesa
hindi talaga ako nagbabasa (pasaway ka boris!) hehe... thanks kuya carlo.

btw, i created a new thread sa media section with a link dun sa thread under the chords and lyrics section po sana lang tama yung chords ni Yellskie kundi lagot siya sa'kin joke lang ^_^

- - - - -

rommel_garcia
Regular

sana lang makaaccess na ko dun . . . bakit ganun dun lang sa mga discussions lang ako pwede . . . i hope maka access na ko hu huu huuu /
Alexander
Super Moderator

If you are referring to the Request: Other Media FORUM... please read again the [URL="http://www.bukaspalad.com/board/showthread.php?t=694"]] GUIDELINES

If I may quote...

Quote:
Promotion System

We realize this is the most active area of the community, and is subject to newbie errors left and right. We have instituted a promotion system to address this.

The promotion system is enforced here. Only users with 30 posts and above can POST (or request) in any of the request sections. This is to be sure that regular users, who hopefully have read and understood the community's guidelines, rules and regulations are the only ones able to utilize the forum.

Since you still have less than 30, you still are unable to do so... keep on posting but avoid post spamming or successive post...
I am not who you think I am because I do not pretend to be somebody.
Do not assume that I know everything because I am a nobody - Alexander
Atom101
Regular

I don't know hat to do... i really need the score for Sa Iyong Mga Yapak... no matter what I do, I just can't download it... something about not having access, or stuff like that... For anyone who can help me out, please do... for members who already have the zip file for Sa Iyong Mga Yapak, pls send it to me thru this email... atom.estrada@yahoo.com.ph may the Good Lord bless all of you, and give you peace...