Choirs and the Church About Choirs, singing for the Church, and other religious stuff
(1/10):  1  2  3   Last »
NikNoK
Board Elder

Aside from BPOCC which is serving at the Edsa Shrine every 4th Friday of Every other month, i have my Icthus Chorale serving Sto. Rosario de Pasig Parish every Sunday @ 6:30pm English Mass.
"He who sings well.. prays twice!" - St. Augustine
Paulus_Magnus
Bonafide Boardmember

Umm...

first to third sunday ng alas-siyete ng umaga tsaka every Tuesdays and Thursdays ng alas-siyete y media ng gabi duty ko sa CFCFFL Sound the Trumpet Choir. Resident organist.

then every sundays, children's mass ng alas-kwatro ng hapon. Choir Master and second organist.

ay! I forgot! Schola leader din po ako sa Tridentine Latin Mass ng aming parokya every last sunday of the month.
The more you worry, the more you'll hurry to the cemetery.
God bless you, Mama Mary loves you. Me too.

-Fatima Soriano

I am a proud member of the UNIVERSAL LIVING ROSARY ASSOCIATION and the CHILDREN OF MARY

S. Philomenae, Virgo et Martyrum, ora pro nobis!
fhayeobra
Board Elder

maliban din po sa bpocc, nagseserve din po ako sa immaculate concepcion parish dito sa pasig kasama ng aking mga kachoir sa Koro de San Miguel (KSM).. every sunday at 5pm or 6:30pm.. alternate time every month.. actually, kasama ko dito sina dquiambao, rhuihanazawa05, at vouluge14..
"when care is pressing you down a bit.. rest! if you must; but don't you quit.."
dark_villegas

Ako Parish of the resirrection church dito sa amin Bgy:Balingasa Balintawak Quezon City...Every Sunday 8:30am ang service ng choir namin...
"Ihahatid Hanggang Langit ng Musika at ako"
Carlaisle

Actually hindi ako active sa parish namin, i had always been asked to sing solo whenever I attend mass in Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital chapel where my mom and her group (SSpSa associates) are serving (convenient para sakin because it was just across the street from the subdivision where we live) then my mom's group asked me if i could teach them to sing as group dahil sila daw ang assigned kumanta sa dawn mass ng Dec.24th, suddenly i became a choir master.toink..God moves in mysterious ways

We sing every sunday afternoon at 5pm (only during 1st, 3rd and 4th sundays of the month)
markjeff
Board Elder

San Roque Cathedral
San Roque Cathedral Charismatic Singers
Sundays 8PM

Minsan pakalatkalat sa ibang Parishes within the Diocese of Kalookan.
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope. -Steven Deitz
Bien
Board Elder

OLAP - Our Lady of the Abandoned Parish (Muntinlupa)
Every Sunday, 6:00 AM.

First Friday of the Month - dito sa office
holiday24_77
Regular

Chapel of the Eucharistic Lord Megamall. Service is at 5PM sat and 330PM Sunday. Practice is at 2pm every Sat sa Main chapel. Wanna join?
kasparov23
Board Elder

Saint Joseph Chapel Malabon - 9:30 AM
San Roque Cathedral - 8:00 PM

Tuwing Sundays yan... di pa kasama ang kanta sa patay, kasal, novena, cenacle, prayer meeting, street mass, vigil, atbp...
d0d0fer
Bonafide Boardmember

St. Vincent De Paul Parish (Ermita) every Saturday 5pm English Mass & Sunday 10am Tagalog Mass
St. Peter the Apostle Parish (Paco) every 1st Friday of the month
Human beings, they're quite a paradox. At first glance they're so primitive: genetic impurities, no telepathy, violent, and yet they've created so many beautiful ways to convey their ideas - literature, art, music. [#98 In the Flesh]

I Stand With You
I Saw You Coming In
Last edited by d0d0fer; 10.03.30 at 02:40 PM.. Reason: added a schedule I almost forgot