SONG LINE UP SUGGESTIONS
Sunday, 25 Nov 2012
Solemnity of Christ the King – Year B
(Dakilang Kapistahan ng Paghahari ni Kristo sa Sanlibutan)
1R: Daniel 7:13-14 is about the nocturnal vision: The Son of Man faced the One of Great Age. His dominion is eternal and shall never pass away; His kingdom will never be destroyed.
RP: 93. The Lord is king; He is robed in majesty.
2R: Revelations 1:5-8. Jesus is the ruler of the kings of the earth. I am the Alpha and the Omega.
G: Pilate interviewing Jesus if the latter were the king of the Jews in John 18:33-37.
1. Pagbubunyi (Borres, Francisco)
2. Bayan Umawit (Borres, Baltazar, Francisco)
P of the G:
1. Paghahandog ng Sarili (Ofrasio, Hontiveros) or (Arboleda, Francisco)
2. Mula sa 'Yo (Francisco)
3. Ang Tanging Alay Ko. Stanza 3 ang priority.
1. Dakilang Pag-ibig (Pangilinan, Hontiveros) Stanza 1
2. Awit ng Paghahangad (Cenzon) Stanza 3
1. Tanda ng Kaharian ng Diyos (Morano, Francisco)
2. Ito ang Bagong Araw (Isidro, Ramirez) Stanza 2
1. All the ends of the earth (Dufford) Stanza 3
2. All Glory, Laud and Honor (Theodulph)
3. Let heaven rejoice (Dufford)
P of the G:
1. Earthen Vessels (Foley)
1. How lovely Is Your Dwelling Place (Aquino)
2. I love you, Lord ("Take joy, my King”)
3. Only This I Want (Schutte)
1. E1 if not used as entrance song
2. E2 ditto
3. E3 ditto
The Sunday after this, December 2, is the 1st Sunday of Advent.