Choirs and the Church About Choirs, singing for the Church, and other religious stuff
centrunion

Location: Immaculate Conception Parish, 64 Premium Street, GSIS Village, Sangandaan, Quezon City, Philippines
NEW Tagalog MASS Songs, Posted 07.09.14 #1
Pa-share naman po ng mga bagong kanta para sa misa tulad ng aleluya, santo, memorial acclamation, amen, ama namin, kordero, offertory, communion, recessional, entrance.....
Meron na po kami noong Tinapay ng Buhay. Meron po akong naririnig na gawa po yata ni Marcelo. Isang set po iyon. Paki bigyan na lang po ako ng detalye kung paano po ninyo kami matutulungan. Salamat!
royal haggardness
Bonafide Boardmember

Re: NEW Tagalog MASS Songs, Posted 07.09.14 #2
Hi centrunion. I actually have replied to the other thread you created. Please take time to read the rules so that you will know where to request for such. Also, as I have mentioned on the other thread, you will not be able to download from here yet because of your status.

Though I'm pretty sure that the other members here would be willing to help you with your concern.
"Let the man who has not sinned cast the first stone."
Alexander
Super Moderator

Re: NEW Tagalog MASS Songs, Posted 07.09.15 #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by centrunion View Post
Pa-share naman po ng mga bagong kanta para sa misa tulad ng aleluya, santo, memorial acclamation, amen, ama namin, kordero, offertory, communion, recessional, entrance.....
Meron na po kami noong Tinapay ng Buhay. Meron po akong naririnig na gawa po yata ni Marcelo. Isang set po iyon. Paki bigyan na lang po ako ng detalye kung paano po ninyo kami matutulungan. Salamat!
Actually, you have committed a violation by posting/requesting on the wrong thread and posting multiple requests. Tama si royal haggardness, di ka pa rin pwede mag post or magdownload ng mga attachment sa REQUEST forums.

To avoid confusion, I would have to lock this thread. You may request as soon as you are able being a REGULAR member.

THREAD LOCKED
I am not who you think I am because I do not pretend to be somebody.
Do not assume that I know everything because I am a nobody - Alexander