(14/14) FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Suggestions On Basic Set Up For A Home Recording Studio

Default Re: Recording Music

Lexicon audio interface

A staple in recording studios for decades, Lexicon brings its world-renowned audio quality to computer-based recording with its line of input/output interfaces.

Peavey PV6 USB mixer

The PV® 6 compact Peavey mixer offers durable construction and excellent sound quality at an unbelievably low price. Made of metal, not plastic, the PV 6 is built tough and designed for either live sound or recording. Its reference quality mic pre-amps are super quiet with less than 0.0007% of total harmonic distortion. Each of the four channels includes XLR and 1/4" inputs, phantom power, EQ and effects send. The master section offers assignable tape input and a master contour EQ which simultaneously cuts mids while slightly boosting the bass and treble in the overall mix. Outputs include L & R for main and control room, effects send and headphones.

Peavey XPort USB guitar interface

The Xport's high-quality ASIO™ and Core Audio™ drivers offer rock-solid performance for both Windows® and Mac® OS X. Powered by the USB bus and featuring both Headphone and Line outputs, the Xport provides musicians with a simple, hassle-free digital recording solution. Included with Xport is Peavey ReValver™ HPse amp modeling software, the only virtual amplifier that captures the true tone characteristics of vacuum tubes. This state-of-the-art software can be used as a stand-alone virtual amplifier or with your favorite recording software. We also include the REAPER™ digital audio workstation software, an advanced multi-track audio production and recording environment for Windows and OS X, is also included with the Xport.
    Last edited by d0d0fer; 13.05.15 at 03:31 PM. Reason: additional information
    Human beings, they're quite a paradox. At first glance they're so primitive: genetic impurities, no telepathy, violent, and yet they've created so many beautiful ways to convey their ideas - literature, art, music. [#98 In the Flesh]

I Stand With You
    I Saw You Coming In

Default Re: Recording Music

Similar Inactive Thread: Suggestions On Basic Set Up For A Home Recording Studio

Can these be merged?

Niknok: Done. Merged. Thanks, Dodofer.
    Last edited by NikNoK; 13.05.17 at 08:18 AM.
    Human beings, they're quite a paradox. At first glance they're so primitive: genetic impurities, no telepathy, violent, and yet they've created so many beautiful ways to convey their ideas - literature, art, music. [#98 In the Flesh]

I Stand With You
    I Saw You Coming In

Default Re: Suggestions On Basic Set Up For A Home Recording Studio

Samson Q2U USB/XLR Microphone with HP20 Headphones

The Q2U is a dynamic handheld microphone that features both an XLR output and a USB I/O, so it can plug directly into any live sound console or any computer with a USB input. And the microphone's on/off switch lets you control the audio to the XLR output, allowing you to perform in a live setting and record to a computer simultaneously.

This revolutionary mic also features a built-in 3.5mm stereo headphone jack with volume control for no-latency monitoring during recording. Plus, a cardioid pickup pattern and a high-quality A/D converter with a 16-bit, 48kHz sampling rate ensure the sound reproduction in both live and recording applications is clear, detailed and accurate. It's also compatible with most computer based digital audio workstations, so your recordings can be developed with enhanced control and functionality.

I Stand With You
    I Saw You Coming In

Good noon mga kapatid. just wanna ask if okay lang ba tong computer ko para gamitin sa pag record.

Specifications:
    Operating System Windows

Processor Intel Core i3-2410M 2.30GHz Processor with
    Turbo Boost up to 2.90GHz DDR3 1333Mhz 35W,
    supporting Intel 64 architechture, Intel smart Cache

Memory 2GB DDR3 Memory

Storage 640GB 5400RPM SATA

Optical Drive 8x Super Multi DL DVD+/-RW Drive

Display & Graphics 14" HD Active Matrix TFT Color LED
    (1366 x 76 Resolution
    nVidia GeForce GT 540M 2048MB DDR3 dedicated
    Graphic Card

Network & Communication Acer Invi Link Nplify 802.11b/g/N WiFi
    Certified; Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
    10/100/1000Mbps Gbit LAN

Built-In Device Acer Crystal Eye Webcam 1280 x 1024 resolution
    Microphone
    Multi-in One Card Reader
    2x USB2.0 Ports
    1x USB3.0 Port
    1x HDMI Port with HDCP support

Battery 6-Cells Li-Ion Battery
    Amare Et Servire

Saint Augustine One Voice

Well...mukha namang OK sa OK, but the next important question I'm gonna ask you is...anong software ang balak mong gamitin?

Keep in mind na may binabagayang system requirements (i.e. hardware specs) ang software, so we'll also need to know the exact version of the software you're planning to use

(Actually, 'yung processor, memory and storage lang ang tiningnan ko kasi all the other specs don't really matter...unless binabalak mo ring gumawa ng live streaming na HD- (or even 4K-)quality )

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
    Good noon mga kapatid. just wanna ask if okay lang ba tong computer ko para gamitin sa pag record.

Specifications:
    Operating System Windows

Processor Intel Core i3-2410M 2.30GHz Processor with
    Turbo Boost up to 2.90GHz DDR3 1333Mhz 35W,
    supporting Intel 64 architechture, Intel smart Cache

Memory 2GB DDR3 Memory

Storage 640GB 5400RPM SATA

Optical Drive 8x Super Multi DL DVD+/-RW Drive

Display & Graphics 14" HD Active Matrix TFT Color LED
    (1366 x 76 Resolution
    nVidia GeForce GT 540M 2048MB DDR3 dedicated
    Graphic Card

Network & Communication Acer Invi Link Nplify 802.11b/g/N WiFi
    Certified; Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
    10/100/1000Mbps Gbit LAN

Built-In Device Acer Crystal Eye Webcam 1280 x 1024 resolution
    Microphone
    Multi-in One Card Reader
    2x USB2.0 Ports
    1x USB3.0 Port
    1x HDMI Port with HDCP support

Battery 6-Cells Li-Ion Battery
    We have little to no culture of healthy polemics in the country, as any attempt to consider fault is taken as a personal attack. Rare are those that are able to deal with it properly. --- Alex Tioseco (1981-2009), critic

DISSENT IS LIBERATION; NO DEMOCRACY WITHOUT DISSENT
    CRITICISM IS DISCOURSE, DIALECTIC AND EDUCATION