General Musical Discussions
Discussions for all you musicians out there
simba
Bonafide Boardmember

Wanted: Voice Coaches, Posted 08.09.05 #1
After PDA, WCoPA, American and Pinoy Idol, etc... singing contests are all around. But this time, most of the contestants are really undergoing voice lessons to give themselves a fair chance of winning.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask from those who'll read this to create a pool of teachers who could give legitimate voice coaching. By legitimate, we mean those who really can improve the voices of their students whether or not they will be joining any contest.

Please furnish this thread with the following:

Name:
School Where You're Connected:

If possible, I will also request from you to submit to me via e-mail your resume and your contact number so we may start the creation of this group of voice coaches. Kindly send it to rghebron(at)yahoo(dot)com or thru a private message here.

Thanks.

P.S.

Anyway, I'll start the ball rolling here.

Name: Prof. Renato Hebron
Years of Teaching Experience: 26
School Where You're Connected: International Music Academy (IMA) QC Phils or at ST. JOSEPH CATHOLIC SCHOOL Molave St., Proj. 3, Quezon City

by appointment
simba
Bonafide Boardmember

Re: Wanted: Voice Coaches, Posted 08.09.05 #2
There is an immediate requirement for a voice coach for a 10 yr old girl in the Parañaque and Makati areas. She's a finalist in a national singing contest that will be held in November.