(2/282) FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you thinking this very moment?

Default What Are You Thinking @ This Very Moment?

uy! pareho tayo ng iniisip kuya alex...hahahah...

anyway, iniisip ko rin kung gaano kalayo na si mario sa mario advance na nilalaro ng mama ko -sana malayo na at malapit na matapos game para mahiram ko naman this weekend pag umuwi ako...heheheh

teka, umaga na pala...hay! nakakagutom...heheheh

What if i accept the offer of leoburnett or join some of my friends at DYR or stay at McCann. Why I have so many choices?? maybe i need to slow down a little bit and ask somebody !!! yah i will call all my buddies i know they can help me 1way or another. Or i recommend someone to replace me at mccann and start a new career at admu or aim.

Default Re:What Are You Thinking @ This Very Moment?

...if I want to be a trainee to be one of the official photographers of the President of the Republic of the Philippines.

...if I want to be a trainee to be one of the official photographers of the President of the Republic of the Philippines.
    Uy hashpipe ok yan!! baka magkita tayo madalas...

What if i accept the offer of leoburnett or join some of my friends at DYR or stay at McCann. Why I have so many choices?? maybe i need to slow down a little bit and ask somebody !!! yah i will call all my buddies i know they can help me 1way or another. Or i recommend someone to replace me at mccann and start a new career at admu or aim.
    d2 una nagpost c BJ so d2 na lang kita welcome... punta ka sa meet market thread para ma-welcome ka namin lahat.

Welcome 2 d board.. Enjoy posting!

Back to our topic.....

Thinking right now that when you're growing up you start being a source of embararassment for younger relatives. Face it, older relatives have been the reason behind a lot of our most hideous moments as teenagers. What about the aunt who insisted on interviewing your girlfriend? Or the great - uncle who liked snapping his dentures in public ? My younger sister was buying something and I kept trying to bargain with the man. The man refused to budge but that didn't stop me. My sister had to nudge me to shut up. Hilarious, I thought, when I realized she thought what I had been doing was embarassing.

[shadow=Black,left]WELCOME, BJ![/shadow]

7. Default What Are You Thinking @ This Very Moment?

Hahaha. Join us instead at Euro RSCG. Advertising is a bit puzzling, isn't it?

Im thinking what to do 1st tomorrow... mag work agad pagdating sa ofc? hanap ng magandang pyesa pwede i2ro sa choir ko? tawag sa friend ko? i-txt ko mga choir member ko for our pract sa sat? ano nga kaya?

nag-iisip ako kung ano ulam namin mamaya (gutom na kasi ako)... and may naglalarong melody sa utak ko ngayon, iniisip ko kung pano magiging buong kanta, yun lang po.. and sana uwian na he he he

I am thinking, sino sino kaya ang mang i-indyan sa Sabado....hahahahaha
    Ganito pa rin....hehehehe