Choirs and the Church About Choirs, singing for the Church, and other religious stuff
cacpua

Bicolano Mass Songs, Posted 09.02.07 #1
Good day!

I am a new member here. A colleague of mine in BP multiply suggested that I join this forum and I happen not to regret it.
Anyway, we would be having a Bicol Mass in our parish, St. Therese of the Child Jesus in UP Los Baņos.
We need help. We are lacking mass songs and song sheets for this matter. Does anyone in this good site could offer a generous help?
Thank you very much. Your help would be of great value for its success and God's greater glory.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam,

Bro. Carl Angelo Cataggatan-Pua
St. Therese of the Child Jesus Parish
University of the Philippines Los Baņos, Laguna
doods
Board Elder

Calling calling Bonnie,may kababayan ka dito,baka matulongan mo sya.

Hi cacpua,welcome sa board...
Bonnie
Board Elder

I will scan the new mass setting in Bicol, if you can pm me your email address para mapadala ko sayo ang mga complete new mass setting + Entrance, offertory, Communion & Recessional songs na kinakanta namin ngayon.

I have all the scores that you need, just keep intouch...Ciao!
___________ "SONG OF MARY" ____________
Sing my Soul....
the greatness of the Lord...

cacpua

Re: Bicolano Mass Songs, Posted 09.02.09 #4
thank you much for your help God bless you more!
blueforgetmenot
Bonafide Boardmember

Re: Bicolano Mass Songs, Posted 09.04.08 #5
share ko lang, last feb asa bicol ako and nagsimba ako sa tobacco,
grabe, tkahit nakakaintindi ako ng salita nila, di ko parin fully naintindihan yung mass hehehe

nakakatuwa dito, dahil yung kasama ko ay mga kachoir ko, we are so excited to sing dahil di nga kami nakapagserve, ayun.., sumasabay lang kahit di namen alam at yung iba na alam namen ang kanta pero bicol ang lyrics. Sabi namen may kantahin lang yung choir na alam namen talagang kakanta kami, hehehe meron naman, yung AMEN na 7 folds na nilabas nung world youth day.. wahehehe todo kanta kami dito at yung recesional kahit bicol yung pananagutan kinanta din namen =)
"i like people like you who like others like me and make others like me to like others like you"**salie
marnie

Re: Bicolano Mass Songs, Posted 10.06.11 #6
hi everyone, I am just new in this forum. I happened to browse your site when I was looking for a mass songs. Does anyone knows a site where I can find english, tagalog and bikol mass songs? (with chords and notes) We are forming a new group and we needed help. thank you & God bless.- Marnie
josepelagio
Regular

Re: Bicolano Mass Songs, Posted 10.10.09 #7
me too need help po.. midi files bicolano mass songs.. email me pls josepelagio@yahoo.com
andisanjuan

Re: Bicolano Mass Songs, Posted 12.07.27 #8
hi everyone. Kailangan ko po sana ng song sheets at lyrics ng bicol mass songs para sa bicol mass na gaganapin sa St Therese Parish Church ng University of the Philippines Los banos.first friday po ng august yung mass. Kung pwde po sana magtanong kung sinong meron. ito po emailad ko: (email removed please PM the user) .it would be a great help.SALAMAT PO NG MARAMI
Last edited by Alexander; 12.08.07 at 07:57 AM.. Reason: email removed
Tags
bicol mass