(8/8) FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Saang Parokya ka nag-seserve at anong oras ang Mass Service ng choir mo?

Default Re: Saang Parokya ka nag-seserve at anong oras ang Mass Service ng choir mo?

Holy Trinity Parish Church, Pasonanca, Zamboanga City
    *Jesus de La Palmas Chapel, Canucutan, Upper Pasonanca, Zamboanga City
    *San Lorenzo Ruiz Chapel, Villa Sta. Maria, Zamboanga City

Third Saturday of the month-Anticipated Mass: 7:00 PM
    Second Sunday of the month: 7:00 AM
    First, Third and Fourth Sunday of the month: 5:00 PM
    *Every Sunday: 6:30 PM
    *Second Sunday: 5:00 PM

Default Re: Saang Parokya ka nag-seserve at anong oras ang Mass Service ng choir mo?

I am from the Sanlahi Choir serving the Hearts of Jesus & Mary Parish in Malanday, Valenzuela every Sunday for the 7:30AM mass (except the first Sunday where the schedule rotates) and San Diego de Alcala Parish in Polo, Valenzuela every 2nd and Last Sunday of the month for the 9:00AM mass.
    I find joy in my service, refuge in my song and peace in my music to GOD.

most of the time i attend the choir service every 2nd and 3rd week of sunday of the month morning mass in andrea village 1 san martin

2nd week sunday 6am mass
    3rd week sunday 6am and 730 am mass

eto bihira ko umattend pero may mass service pa rin ang choir namin in the following:

every 3rd week of saturday of the month 7pm mass -chapel in meadowood
    every 1st week of the month 7pm mass in bf almanza church
    every 5th week of the month not sure if 5pm or 7pm mass either of the two in bf almanza church

4th week of sunday lang talaga pahinga ng choir namin. sobrang hirap for me maka attend sa lahat mass services but i try my best to attend doon sa andrea mass service kase am mass doon madalas konti member na uma- attend . kase most of us members busy in school and work

Before in PI in Holy Family parish of Parang Marikina - from SPECIAL FRIENDS CHOIR that was Christened into HARAYA with special blessing of Fr. Charlie Cenzo and WHen I was in Dubai...sa ST. Mary's CHurch - ICP (Immaculate Concepcion Praesidium) CHorale depende sa sched ng Tagalog Mass every Friday at 12:30noon and sometimes pag merong special mass ang Legion of Mary and sometimes in Sharjah - St Michaels Church at 5:30pm English Mass (St. Michaels Filipino choir - 5:30pm)...Now back in PI - Under Holy Family Parish - Parang Marikina...but regularly serving at St Mary's Chapel every Sunday at 7:00pm with a neophyte group namely PRISTINA EXEGESIS CHORALE

i serve at Saint john of the cross parish... 6pm mass