Liturgical Song Discussion Section dedicated to the discussion of the proper use of what we consider as "liturgical songs"
mhogz

MARIAN, Posted 10.08.21 #1
Our choir is preparing for the Marian celebration this september.. In line with it is our performance for the Marian concert in our parish.. want to ask if i can have a copy of marian songs/pieces from bukas palad, including the chords? We dont have a copy of songbook so i want to ask of a softcopy of the songs with chords from you.. Hope i can have your answer soon.. thanks. Godbless..
nlim
Bonafide Boardmember

Re: MARIAN, Posted 10.08.22 #2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhogz View Post
Our choir is preparing for the Marian celebration this september.. In line with it is our performance for the Marian concert in our parish.. want to ask if i can have a copy of marian songs/pieces from bukas palad, including the chords? We dont have a copy of songbook so i want to ask of a softcopy of the songs with chords from you.. Hope i can have your answer soon.. thanks. Godbless..
sorry mogz, if you are a newbie you cannot just ask and request on the board, you'll have to be a regular. Just keep n posting (not requesting) and in no time you will be a regular.
Get to the meet the market (use the search) and inroduce yourself there as well.
Alexander
Super Moderator

Re: MARIAN, Posted 10.08.24 #3
This is a Liturgical Song Discussion forum and every thread is song specific per our forum guidelines. To avoid further confusion, this thread is now locked.

THREAD LOCKED
I am not who you think I am because I do not pretend to be somebody.
Do not assume that I know everything because I am a nobody - Alexander